SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 8 - Videos - Discussion

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 8 - Videos - Discussion Empty Bachelorette 8 - Videos - Discussion

Post by Jen15 Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:16 pm

Amberish wrote:
Kimmy wrote:
jlccaz wrote:Can we pause for a moment for a round of happy faces and clapping to celebrate Roberto not subjecting himself to this show, and Steve being so determined he was doing the show as recently as yesterday. And he's not. Maybe that's where Fleiss has "kaboom'd" Steve?

rofl I agree. I can't picture Roberto doing it at all. Too classy. Plus I thought he said he liked his privacy?

I thought for certain RS wouldn't lend what was left of his credibility to a bad spoiler, but seems he got it wrong.

With that said, it being Roberto was only believable with the assumption that this season's Bachelorette didn't produce Bachelor prospects able to carry the show. Well, guess what...

Anyway, the ONLY reason it made sense for Roberto would be interested is if the deal was sweet enough to dig him out of the hole he bore himself into by opening his own agency in San Diego. The girl is a cutie, but doubt he turning it down had anything to do with her and I don't believe for a minute that Roberto was offered anywhere near a half a mil ...

Hoping the new Bachelor is Arie ... what did that radio host refer to Arie as, the tongue? giggling

Big, big apologies here, but I've searched around the site, and can't figure out where the info came from that Roberto will not be the next Bach.

Can someone point me in the right direction? Again, I did try to find it so, so sorry for the ask for help.
Jen15
Jen15

Female Posts : 181

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 8 - Videos - Discussion Empty Re: Bachelorette 8 - Videos - Discussion

Post by jlccaz Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:45 pm

Jen15 wrote:
Amberish wrote:
Kimmy wrote:
jlccaz wrote:Can we pause for a moment for a round of happy faces and clapping to celebrate Roberto not subjecting himself to this show, and Steve being so determined he was doing the show as recently as yesterday. And he's not. Maybe that's where Fleiss has "kaboom'd" Steve?

rofl I agree. I can't picture Roberto doing it at all. Too classy. Plus I thought he said he liked his privacy?

I thought for certain RS wouldn't lend what was left of his credibility to a bad spoiler, but seems he got it wrong.

With that said, it being Roberto was only believable with the assumption that this season's Bachelorette didn't produce Bachelor prospects able to carry the show. Well, guess what...

Anyway, the ONLY reason it made sense for Roberto would be interested is if the deal was sweet enough to dig him out of the hole he bore himself into by opening his own agency in San Diego. The girl is a cutie, but doubt he turning it down had anything to do with her and I don't believe for a minute that Roberto was offered anywhere near a half a mil ...

Hoping the new Bachelor is Arie ... what did that radio host refer to Arie as, the tongue? giggling

Big, big apologies here, but I've searched around the site, and can't figure out where the info came from that Roberto will not be the next Bach.

Can someone point me in the right direction? Again, I did try to find it so, so sorry for the ask for help.

Star Magazine ... not exactly the Financial Times, LOL. http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2012/07/roberto-martinez-turns-down-bachelor-new-love-kara-ramos-model (Radar online describes the story)
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 8 - Videos - Discussion Empty Re: Bachelorette 8 - Videos - Discussion

Post by tennischick80 Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:53 pm

beader wrote:I think the best way to go may be to just do Brother Husbands. Emily could even use it as her next reality show. Both the guys have her dad's blessing, so just go for it.

I know, right?! Then they could do a Spinoff with Ricki called "My Two Dads"...oh wait, I think I watched that in the late 80's with Paul Reiser. Unfortunately, someone is going to be rejected. :(
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:50 pm

Jen15 wrote:
Amberish wrote:
Kimmy wrote:

Bachelorette 8 - Videos - Discussion 3562723908 I agree. I can't picture Roberto doing it at all. Too classy. Plus I thought he said he liked his privacy?

Hoping the new Bachelor is Arie ... what did that radio host refer to Arie as, the tongue? Bachelorette 8 - Videos - Discussion 2174738820

http://bachandbachettefans.forumotion.com/t756p224-the-bachelor-17-speculation-spoilers-discussion
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen15 Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:56 am

Love_Me wrote:
Jen15 wrote:
Amberish wrote:
Kimmy wrote:

Bachelorette 8 - Videos - Discussion 3562723908 I agree. I can't picture Roberto doing it at all. Too classy. Plus I thought he said he liked his privacy?

Hoping the new Bachelor is Arie ... what did that radio host refer to Arie as, the tongue? Bachelorette 8 - Videos - Discussion 2174738820

http://bachandbachettefans.forumotion.com/t756p224-the-bachelor-17-speculation-spoilers-discussion

Plowed through that thread and found the post from the friend of Roberto. You all seem to have the inside line -- much more reliable than some random/D-list tabliod.

Thanks! bestbud!
Jen15
Jen15

Female Posts : 181

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:40 am

Bachelorette Spinoff? Emily Maynard Speaks

Bachelorette 8 - Videos - Discussion 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:44 am

momoftrips wrote:
Bachelorette Spinoff? Emily Maynard Speaks

Thanks MOT. Interesting and funny that he tried to trip her up so many times.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Bachelorette 8 - Videos - Discussion Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:35 am

Sean's interview with local news station. He picks Jef as F1.

Bachelorette 8 - Videos - Discussion 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:44 am

momoftrips wrote:Sean's interview with local news station. He picks Jef as F1.

He's such a sweet heart; I hope that TPTB don't convince him to be the Bachelor or if they do he doesn't give them anything to work with to make him regret it.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Bachelorette 8 - Videos - Discussion Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:06 pm

MOT..sorry I can't listen to that interview..
Sean came out and said she picked Jef?
How odd if they want the ending such a secret...
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:28 pm

momoftrips said, Sean thinks Jef is F1, not that Jef finishes as F1,
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:49 am

Hotmomma wrote:MOT..sorry I can't listen to that interview..
Sean came out and said she picked Jef?
How odd if they want the ending such a secret...

I have read so mnay threads over the past few days so don't know where I saw it but read Sean was asked in an interview if he knew who F1 was and he said yes the F2 told him.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 8 - Videos - Discussion

+17
Admin
pander3575
michelle1109
bilolo
skitts