SELECT CONTENT

Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 15 Empty Re: Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Jeepers Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:20 pm

It is not unusual for the show to be aired a second time for the first 2 or 3 weeks o ly... So not surprised at all that it was not desired this past weekend. Doubt it means a thing at all.

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 15 Empty Re: Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Love_Me Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:31 pm

Usually they show the first three episodes again on Saturday's. My DVR said The Bachelorette show was recorded, yet EMHD was instead. When I contacted them they said it was an 11th hour change and they did not have a chance to alter what was already scheduled to air. So it tells me ABC made this decision at the last minute.

Does it mean anything? Who knows.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:42 pm

Love_Me wrote:Usually they show the first three episodes again on Saturday's. My DVR said The Bachelorette show was recorded, yet EMHD was instead. When I contacted them they said it was an 11th hour change and they did not have a chance to alter what was already scheduled to air. So it tells me ABC made this decision at the last minute.

Does it mean anything? Who knows.

If I had to guess, it would be because after seeing the ratings on Monday, they decided not to show the trainwreck to any more than those who had already witnessed it. Since I've heard several people say they aren't watching the show again, I'm sure there are many others who feel the same way--none of us diehards, of course.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers

+33
Mozart
LaureanT
Beeleever
Admin
moonchild