SELECT CONTENT

Media Discussion - Thread #2

Page 4 of 45 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Media Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Media Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Admin Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:47 pm

Gina wrote:I put this in JP's thread, but since it's media, I added it here too.
Media Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 4 2q99cp0

He's such a hottie in that photo where he got voted best looking...and he still is. heartbeat :In love: sign heart
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:54 pm

San wrote:
Gina wrote:I put this in JP's thread, but since it's media, I added it here too.

He's such a hottie in that photo where he got voted best looking...and he still is. heartbeat :In love: sign heart

Wouldn't you love to see what JP would look like with a little longer hair now? I'm not sayin' I don't like it short... drooling just wondering if he could get any hotter! :awesome:
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:57 pm

Beeleever wrote:
San wrote:

Wouldn't you love to see what JP would look like with a little longer hair now? I'm not sayin' I don't like it short... drooling just wondering if he could get any hotter! :awesome:

Oh yes!! I actually do rather the pic with hair (best looking) than now without hair.....But he still looks good now. :inlove
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:07 am

San wrote:
Beeleever wrote:
San wrote:

Oh yes!! I actually do rather the pic with hair (best looking) than now without hair.....But he still looks good now. :inlove

I think it would look sweet the length of Chris L's or Kiptyn's or Reid's or... heartbeat

BTW, this emote :geek: reminds me of Bentley and it's appropriately called "Geek"!
Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:51 am

There was a preview shown for the next episode on ET Canada, but I wasn't able to view it. Did anyone catch that preview?
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:37 am

Thanks Gina, I like that he was part of the Honor Society too :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:54 am

Gotta love a smart dude! Smart doesn't get old, saggy, gray, or wrinkled. It's always there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:00 am

JP .. Justice of the Peace
He is a real cutie with hair too laugh out loud :bigsmile:
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Samiesmom2 Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:38 am

Just got my USweekly in the mail and they have comparison photographs of Constantine, Ryan P., William, JP and Ames comparing their looks to current Hollywood actors/singers. This is what they had to say about Ryan P.:

Front-runner RYAN P., 31, is an executive at a solar energy company. The WetPaint Poll has Ryan leading with 58.77% of the votes. JP only has 16.42% of the votes. That tells me that while we see JP as the frontrunner, at the moment, to win Ashley's heart the general viewing public is pulling for Ryan P. Ryan will now be brought to the forefront as the top contender and that is why several of the remaining bachelors are ganging up and complaining to Ashley about him. To the viewers it will appear like sour grapes due to the fact they feel Ryan P. is the one that will win Ashley's heart.

That is why Ryan P. has the last 1 on 1 date before HTD and will keep viewers tuning in. They will be totally shocked when he is sent home from that date and about Ashley's final 4 choices. Since we know he will be returning, sometime before the FRC and according to screencaps at Namale, you can be sure ABC is going to advertise his return to the hilt following the HTD.

http://www.wetpaint.com/the-bachelorette/articles/vote-now-who-is-your-favorite-bachelor-after-the-bachelorette-season-7-episode-3

Samiesmom2

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:04 am

Hollywood life has a poll too but it just asks if she should pick JP or someone else and pick JP is winning with about 86%. I do think Ryan and JP are both very popular though.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:15 am

I think both of those polls could be misleading...

In the Wetpaint poll, there is a picture of Ryan P. and Ashley on their 1:1 time after the roast directly above the poll. I wonder if there was a picture of Ashley and one of the other guys shown if that would change the results of the poll?

I worked retail eons ago and whatever we displayed on a mannequin sold immediately.

In the Hollywood life poll, they specifically mention JP and then followed by "or someone else"? Again, it is suggestive for one person.

Because of all the Bentley drama, to the unspoiled viewer, Ryan, William and JP are the only ones basically known at this time. I work with a group that is unspoiled and as cute as Ben C. was on their date, most of them don't even remember his name when we "dish".
Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:41 am

My DH is unspoiled and has an excellent track record of picking the F1 at the end. I asked him last night about frontrunners and he mentioned William and "the solar energy guy." He did watch the roast by the way!

Last edited by BachetteFan on Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:42 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 45 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Media Discussion - Thread #2

+66
jurystillout
asim
moonchild