SELECT CONTENT

Blake & Holly Julian - Bachelor Pad - Discussion

Page 4 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Blake & Holly Julian - Bachelor Pad - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Blake & Holly Julian - Bachelor Pad - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:52 pm

Here is the date, on PB, Holly and Blake! It was good to watch. You can really see how Blake fell for her long and fast.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpEBoLJEr6A

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Blake & Holly Julian - Bachelor Pad - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Blake & Holly Julian - Bachelor Pad - Discussion

Post by albean99 Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:54 pm

I wasn't a fan of Michael for playing the victim when Holly made it clear from the start that she wasn't interested in getting back together. He had his chance earlier. Then he was worse on the next BP. I'm just glad that Holly & Blake were able to find each other and seem to be very happy. I actually liked Blake during Ashley's season.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:43 pm

Me either bean, I sort of lost respect for Michael at that point. I can't take "poor me" syndrome.

Here's the BP finale, where they interview Blake and show the proposal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAwCjEIxHzM

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:05 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
dw_a_mom wrote:It is too bad they didn't show much of the love story on Bachelor Pad.  It was hard to root for them because that was not the focus after editing.  I would have liked to really see it so I could have enjoyed it.

They obviously took sides, and focused on how bad she was hurting Michael. Meanwhile they were not a couple and were free to do what every they pleased. Unfortunately it seemed everyone turned their back on them, especially during the finale when they showed Blake proposing to her. They had to capture Michael being so hurt.

stuckinsc wrote:I went and looked at her twitter, it seems that he is really sweet and they are very happy.  Greenville, SC is not to far, I might have to go see if I can find them.

He has a website. http://www.signaturesmilesgreenville.com/

I didn't realize that she was working at his practice. When Michael and Holly broke up and then got back together, it was a sign that something that wasn't quite right between them. They are both happy so that shows it was all for the best.

Holly and Blake have a beautiful, happy life and will make a lovely family. So nice.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:01 pm

Could you post the BP2 kissing contest here as well as the Blake/Holly Proposal. I don't think those are in this thread already. TIA

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:08 pm

nd4reality wrote:Could you post the BP2 kissing contest here as well as the Blake/Holly Proposal. I don't think those are in this thread already. TIA

This is the kissing contest which led to the one on one date he took Holly on. 
The proposal is in the link two posts up. They showed the proposal at the Finale of BP.(Sorry I'm playing with the editor)

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:37 pm

^^^ Nice. Thanks.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:37 pm

I just watched their first date, proposal, and wedding video. So sweet, they look so in love!

I wish they hadn't surprised Michael with the proposal news live like that, they were obviously told not to prior I'm guessing, but ugh, it sucks.  no no 

Blake & Holly Julian - Bachelor Pad - Discussion - Page 4 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:59 pm

That was so horrible. It took away the excitement of the engagement. I'm sure they were told not to tell him, because Blake started to say he wanted to phone him, but then didn't finish the sentence. 

Everyone's happy now. Smiley

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:26 pm

Yeah I didn't like how the whole proposal announcement went down either, but they have all moved on & love seeing how happy Blake and Holly are. One of my favorite BP couples. Thanks for posting all the videos!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Blake & Holly Julian - Bachelor Pad - Discussion - Page 4 1f49c

Blake & Holly Julian - Bachelor Pad - Discussion - Page 4 8367-910 Blake & Holly Julian - Bachelor Pad - Discussion - Page 4 I_got_13 Blake & Holly Julian - Bachelor Pad - Discussion - Page 4 E5kqdm15 Blake & Holly Julian - Bachelor Pad - Discussion - Page 4 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:05 pm

bleuberry wrote:I just watched their first date, proposal, and wedding video. So sweet, they look so in love!

I wish they hadn't surprised Michael with the proposal news live like that, they were obviously told not to prior I'm guessing, but ugh, it sucks.  no no 

This was all tptb's doing. It is their way of causing and generating drama on the show. They really do take the pains to make folk look bad.

Thankfully Blake and Holly did not see the need to use their hand to feed them.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:07 pm

nd4reality wrote:
bleuberry wrote:I just watched their first date, proposal, and wedding video. So sweet, they look so in love!

This was all tptb's doing. It is their way of causing and generating drama on the show. They really do take the pains to make folk look bad.

Thankfully Blake and Holly did not see the need to use their hand to feed them.

I like Blake and Holly, but they didn't tell Michael when they had the chance, so there was a little TPTPB pleasing going on.

I'm sure they regret it hindsight, I know how crazy these producers can be. Maybe they signed some contract about not telling anyone until that moment.

Blake & Holly Julian - Bachelor Pad - Discussion - Page 4 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Blake & Holly Julian - Bachelor Pad - Discussion

+55
mtnlvr55
alwaystulips
Jolena
notarose
Tiggerlgh