SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 3 of 47 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 25 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Admin Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:35 am

Gina wrote:Yuck. I don't know which is worse ~ eating a donut after Jeff slobbers all over it or eating a donut floating in chlorine water.
It had to taste soggy and gross. laugh out loud I must say, Mickey is looking good!!! :Nod:

Mickey is so fine! :flirt:
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by mnmhughes Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:36 am

San wrote:
Gina wrote:Yuck. I don't know which is worse ~ eating a donut after Jeff slobbers all over it or eating a donut floating in chlorine water.
It had to taste soggy and gross. laugh out loud I must say, Mickey is looking good!!! :Nod:

Mickey is so fine! :flirt:

Yeah, he might have lasted a little longer if he had just worn his swim trunks around Ashley. :hearts love:
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:40 am

dee wrote:

I'm still iffy about Mickey. But you won't hear any complaints from me if he just stands there with his shirt off. No talking is necessary. It's probably for the better (for me).

That works for me!! Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 3 2927775184

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:38 am

OK so I just watch that video and all I could think of was the fact that JP got sloppy seconds...hmm.
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:48 am

For all you baseball fans out there...someone made this for who they believe are the F5.

Link

Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:07 am

Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 3 Bump2
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:01 pm

TV grapevine preview is up. It's pretty much what we've already seen... except there was this clip of JP and Ashley's 1-1 during the group date and her describing how good JP's kisses were again lol.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by black_tears Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:12 pm

dee wrote:TV grapevine preview is up. It's pretty much what we've already seen... except there was this clip of JP and Ashley's 1-1 during the group date and her describing how good JP's kisses were again lol.

Could someone put up the link or video for it? I can't seem to find it.
black_tears
black_tears

Female Posts : 1107

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:13 pm

black_tears wrote:
dee wrote:TV grapevine preview is up. It's pretty much what we've already seen... except there was this clip of JP and Ashley's 1-1 during the group date and her describing how good JP's kisses were again lol.

http://www.tvgrapevine.com/index.php/video/viewvideo/103/entertainment/the-bachelorette-ultimate-preview-for-june-13-2011
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by black_tears Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:15 pm

dee wrote:
black_tears wrote:
dee wrote:TV grapevine preview is up. It's pretty much what we've already seen... except there was this clip of JP and Ashley's 1-1 during the group date and her describing how good JP's kisses were again laugh out loud.

http://www.tvgrapevine.com/index.php/video/viewvideo/103/entertainment/the-bachelorette-ultimate-preview-for-june-13-2011

Thanks! :D
black_tears
black_tears

Female Posts : 1107

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:45 pm

dee wrote:TV grapevine preview is up. It's pretty much what we've already seen... except there was this clip of JP and Ashley's 1-1 during the group date and her describing how good JP's kisses were again laugh out loud.

:lovekiss: :In love:
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:46 pm

This sounds so cute! Can't wait to watch when I'm on my computer!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 47 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 25 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #2

+61
GrahamGal
chicagoowl
deedreamer
skitts
Reality Mary