SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 8 of 47 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 27 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by agentcurls Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:59 pm

Gina wrote:Just watched Grapevine video and loved it.
1) Ash and JP, too cute and very hot kisses
2) Blake seems to be the only one having a problem with Ryan, didn't get that vibe from the other guys. Blake = jealous and whiney.
3) Constantine didn't seem to be into Ashley much in that short clip & I saw the friend vibe. (can't wait to see the actual date and chemistry)
4)Ames seem very sweet and he looked cute
5) Ben F is Mr. Invisible again.

1) very reminiscent of Ali & Rob

3) reminiscent of Jillian & Kiptyn (I don't believe for a moment Kip liked her more than a friend)

5) Reid was Mr. Invisible up until epi 5 or 6, so maybe they are positioning Ben for an F3 position & possible next Bach
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by ironcat Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:07 pm

agentcurls wrote:
2) Blake seems to be the only one having a problem with Ryan, didn't get that vibe from the other guys. Blake = jealous and whiney.
3) Constantine didn't seem to be into Ashley much in that short clip & I saw the friend vibe. (can't wait to see the actual date and chemistry)

3) reminiscent of Jillian & Kiptyn (I don't believe for a moment Kip liked her more than a friend)

5) Reid was Mr. Invisible up until epi 5 or 6, so maybe they are positioning Ben for an F3 position & possible next Bach

Reid didn't get his 1 on 1 with Jill until episode 6, but I recall he did have some quality alone time conversations with her at the cocktail parties and on group dates that were shown on episodes 2, 3 and 5, I think, plus they were shown kissing a few times. Maybe next week, we will finally see more of Ben F. (as well as a kissing scene), but so far, he is virtually invisible, and much moreso than Reid was after 3 episodes.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:26 pm

ironcat wrote:
agentcurls wrote:

Reid didn't get his 1 on 1 with Jill until episode 6, but I recall he did have some quality alone time conversations with her at the cocktail parties and on group dates that were shown on episodes 2, 3 and 5, I think, plus they were shown kissing a few times. Maybe next week, we will finally see more of Ben F. (as well as a kissing scene), but so far, he is virtually invisible, and much moreso than Reid was after 3 episodes.

Ahhhh! You're right. How could I forget the Jilly/Reid kiss by the fire during epi 3 cocktail party? :winkie:
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:59 pm

agentcurls wrote:
ironcat wrote:
agentcurls wrote:

Ahhhh! You're right. How could I forget the Jilly/Reid kiss by the fire during epi 3 cocktail party? :winkie:

But didn't we only see in that in screencaps...was it shown on the episode? I could be thinking of something else though.

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:04 pm

DMBFan wrote:

But didn't we only see in that in screencaps...was it shown on the episode? I could be thinking of something else though.

Nope you're right it wasn't. I remember most on the board were pissed.

What they did show a lot of Reid was him complaining quite a bit about not getting time with Jill and also him making PIs about how he was going to make a move lol.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:08 pm

nd4reality wrote:
DMBFan wrote:

What they did show a lot of Reid was him complaining quite a bit about not getting time with Jill and also him making PIs about how he was going to make a move lol.

They've been quite skimpy with the Ben F. PI's so far...I remember Roberto not getting too many during the whole season, even towards the end
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:18 pm

agentcurls wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
DMBFan wrote:

They've been quite skimpy with the Ben F. PI's so far...I remember Roberto not getting too many during the whole season, even towards the end

Ben got 7 in Episode 2 but then only 2 in Episode 3. JP got 5 in Episode 2 and 7 in Episode 3 (5 of those were on or after their date). Ashley has said something about JP in a PI in every episode, and none about Ben. (Ryan had 1 in Ep 2 and 3 in Ep 3 - Ashley has only said 1 PI about Ryan In Ep 1).

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by chaslom4 Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:12 pm

CarrieAlexander wrote:I wonder if JP and Ben will do date videos for abc? No sign of them so far and no updates on twitter about any being posted. no idea

I sent a tweet to Millsy11374 last night and asked him if JP would have one. He did respond back and said let me find out, but he hasn't posted anything since then. no idea
chaslom4
chaslom4

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:25 pm

Some of Michelle Money's commentary from episode 3:

I just have to say ... I had no idea Ashley was going to tell him about our text conversation. I can see now why she felt like she needed to bring it up, but I really didn't think it would turn into this.

I was only trying to warn her and keep her from getting hurt. Looks like it didn't help though ... and look how pissed off Bentley looks ... BUSTED!

Okay, let's stop again and have a little chat. This is the PERFECT representation a sweet girl falling for the bad guy. She wants so bad to believe that he is telling the truth...

and let's be honest, who wouldn't? He is quite the charmer ... but I think that sometimes we as women are more intrigued by guys who we know are more of a challenge.

I think we all fall into this trap at some point. It is so hard to watch this knowing what Bentley is really up to. But to be honest, I can't really blame Ash for believing him. He is a snake.

WAIT ... I'M A SNAKE? OH NO WAY!
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:28 pm

Love_Me wrote:Some of Michelle Money's commentary from episode 3:

I just have to say ... I had no idea Ashley was going to tell him about our text conversation. I can see now why she felt like she needed to bring it up, but I really didn't think it would turn into this.

I was only trying to warn her and keep her from getting hurt. Looks like it didn't help though ... and look how pissed off Bentley looks ... BUSTED!

Okay, let's stop again and have a little chat. This is the PERFECT representation a sweet girl falling for the bad guy. She wants so bad to believe that he is telling the truth...

and let's be honest, who wouldn't? He is quite the charmer ... but I think that sometimes we as women are more intrigued by guys who we know are more of a challenge.

I think we all fall into this trap at some point. It is so hard to watch this knowing what Bentley is really up to. But to be honest, I can't really blame Ash for believing him. He is a snake.

WAIT ... I'M A SNAKE? OH NO WAY!

Ashley ... my heart breaks for you. No one deserves to be treated this way. He went way too far and should never have made it through the first night.

You are so much better than he is and you dodged a huge bullet.

Bentley, whatever it is that has happened in your life to make you feel like you can treat women this way is still no excuse.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:47 pm

nd4reality wrote:
DMBFan wrote:

I'm almost positive that Reid and Jill kissing by the fire (what appeared to be their first kiss but was really their second) was shown in the third episode, at the cocktail party after the "western" group date, where they also had some alone time in that big chair. I believe screencaps showed them also kissing there but that was not shown on the show. Reid also had a conversation with Jill about their Zodiac signs being a perfect match on the second episode at the cocktail party. So even though it wasn't much, it was still more facetime than Ben F has gotten so far.

I'm curious to see how Ben's and Ashley's interaction goes tomorrow and if we can see some real sparks between them. At least then he may give JP a run for his money.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:07 pm

It was so sweet seeing the kids excited about their new rooms and bikes. ❤
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 47 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 27 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #2

+61
GrahamGal
chicagoowl
deedreamer
skitts
Reality Mary