SELECT CONTENT

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3

Page 21 of 68 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 44 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 21 Empty Re: Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3

Post by black_tears Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:25 pm

LibbyBell wrote:
JBF wrote:Thanks jello1592! Figured I should pay tribute equally to the one who wants it and ain't getting it, along the one who is...

Gina wrote:
JBF wrote:Looks like the fuzz is starting to grow...I'm so glad you all are analyzing this stuff! 8)
No doubt. You remember Reid's theory about that and his fast growing fuzz. :missspeak:

Did post a response to this, but it must have gotten lost...

Don't remember the fuzz talk, but the "over-analyze or analyze perfectly"... yes. Let's face it, Reid RULED. In the recent videos, Wes and Jesse compared him to Ryan P. as being very fussy and getting on the other guys' nerves. Yet, those of us watching him on screen enjoyed all of his funny lines. Certainly nobody on Team Reid feels any remorse rooting for him that season... even after two years have gone by. Not quite sure anybody is left from the ol' Team Ed. Ah... those glory Civil War Years were mighty rough. All the while Team Kiptyn quietly chilled on their surfboards...

The memories of Reid lingered on through the seasons... Ali must have expected him instead of Jake, so Frankie must have been told to keep his glasses on.

Looks like Ben's upcoming date is a repeat of Soy Grande Spain. Hope we all find him as equally funny...

JBF, as I recall, fast growing facial hair was also a result of "red ears"-- surely, you remember about red ears!!! :awesome:

Another favorite Reidism. (I need a infraction, but I can't help it. I get on a roll when talking about my all time favorite contestant.) Reid and Jillian were talking about red ears and the meaning of them...Reid: "My red ears are just because of high blood pressure". rotfl :halo:
black_tears
black_tears

Female Posts : 1107

Back to top Go down

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 21 Empty Re: Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3

Post by ninu Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:49 pm

Beeleever wrote:Coming here after a night out and reading all the "Reidisms" has been so awesome. I had forgotten how much fun he was. Another funny was when he was trying to tell Jillian how he felt about her and he said "I like you this much" and put his arms out wide. :D

:thismuch: :thismuch: :thismuch:
ninu
ninu

Female Posts : 2347

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:52 pm

black_tears wrote:
LibbyBell wrote:
JBF wrote:Thanks jello1592! Figured I should pay tribute equally to the one who wants it and ain't getting it, along the one who is...

Gina wrote:
JBF wrote:Looks like the fuzz is starting to grow...I'm so glad you all are analyzing this stuff! 8)
No doubt. You remember Reid's theory about that and his fast growing fuzz. Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 21 4215805142

Did post a response to this, but it must have gotten lost...

Don't remember the fuzz talk, but the "over-analyze or analyze perfectly"... yes. Let's face it, Reid RULED. In the recent videos, Wes and Jesse compared him to Ryan P. as being very fussy and getting on the other guys' nerves. Yet, those of us watching him on screen enjoyed all of his funny lines. Certainly nobody on Team Reid feels any remorse rooting for him that season... even after two years have gone by. Not quite sure anybody is left from the ol' Team Ed. Ah... those glory Civil War Years were mighty rough. All the while Team Kiptyn quietly chilled on their surfboards...

The memories of Reid lingered on through the seasons... Ali must have expected him instead of Jake, so Frankie must have been told to keep his glasses on.

Looks like Ben's upcoming date is a repeat of Soy Grande Spain. Hope we all find him as equally funny...

JBF, as I recall, fast growing facial hair was also a result of "red ears"-- surely, you remember about red ears!!! Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 21 550657593

Another favorite Reidism. (I need a infraction, but I can't help it. I get on a roll when talking about my all time favorite contestant.) Reid and Jillian were talking about red ears and the meaning of them...Reid: "My red ears are just because of high blood pressure". Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 21 1806963828 Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 21 2389799331

Ah, Reid, he was fun to watch. I loved how he and Jilly interacted, they fed off each other. I loved their first 1-1 when they were talking over fondue.. "Well you weren't on my list either"! They never seemed to lack in conversation, it just flowed. I still think she let him go at F3 because she had stronger feelings for him than Kip. I also think she had a much more difficult time turning him away when her came back at the FRC than we were shown. Reids a pretty perceptive guy, and especially that he took commitment seriously, I don't think he would have returned if he didn't think there was honestly something there between them. The look on Jillys face said it all.

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:18 pm

Have we matched the background in this cap?

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 21 2011-096

Different from this one (which is at Namale)

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 21 Apple10

heartbeat
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:48 pm

Could this Bamboo match JP PI that he is in front of Bamboo?

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 21 Maravu-Treehouse-Jacuzzi1
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:26 pm

Hotmomma wrote:Could this Bamboo match JP PI that he is in front of Bamboo?

I got the answer for you HM in the locations thread. :D

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:31 pm

black_tears wrote:
Beeleever wrote:Coming here after a night out and reading all the "Reidisms" has been so awesome. I had forgotten how much fun he was. Another funny was when he was trying to tell Jillian how he felt about her and he said "I like you this much" and put his arms out wide. :D

Reid's attempt at Spanish...."Ella tiene mi corazon"...she has my heart. Swoon. Someday Jillian's going to realize what she lost.

You know, I think she kind of does. Now Reid is with a former Miss USA, who seems young.

I just loved them together, moreso than any other potential pairing I have seen on the show. I root for Jilly to find her true love. She is a sweetie.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:37 pm

The thing behind JP looks more like a screen than a wall.
Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 21 Bsc78a
Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 21 Jppp10

The walls of the room look like greenish beige.

heartbeat
cupcakes
cupcakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:44 pm

I'm another one that isn't over Reid and Jill. I think at the end of the day, she just couldn't take that leap of faith on something so surprising and unexpected in so little time and prssure. Instead, she went with what she knew and the outcome was exactly as it has always been for her.

All this time they were my very favorite couple on-screen even when I knew they never got together, but another couple is quickly taking over :D

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:53 pm

Coastal wrote:

I got the answer for you HM in the locations thread. :D
Yes I did your answer..I was just wondering maybe the interior may have more bamboo...
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:55 pm

cupcakes wrote:

The thing behind JP looks more like a screen than a wall.
Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 21 Bsc78a
Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 21 Jppp10

The walls of the room look like greenish beige.

CC I so agree I was just looking for places that might have used bamboo..have you found the place with that screen?
still trying to match up Ashley's PI with those ugly curtians 👋 I think maybe its the same place where JP did his PI..as Ashley's wall look like they maybe the same color..and the bed behind is a blonde color of wood...Just a thought

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 21 2011-096

Last edited by Hotmomma on Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:57 pm

I can't match JP's or Ashley's pics. :( JP's is impossible since there is really nothing to go by. Maybe someone else will have better luck.

heartbeat
cupcakes
cupcakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 68 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 44 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3

+80
Bluesky
nutty1
NanaMary
momoftrips
Bloomers