SELECT CONTENT

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3

Page 43 of 68 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 55 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 43 Empty Re: Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3

Post by Trueloveforever Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:01 pm

cupcakes wrote:Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 43 KaprvaSeason 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 43 1y0ccp

giggling

rofl rofl lolpanda

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 43 Empty Re: Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3

Post by Samantharose Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:02 pm

Kelad9 wrote:
CarrieAlexander wrote:HAHA! Love Ben's face! giggling

haha I think he's got a great sense of humor & very confident for him to be behind a "mannequin" that's of a woman hahaha
one does have to wonder why they are putting up pics of ashley with the other guys while filming but they aren't putting up pics of her with JP. why? Would it really be as obvious then as it is to us watching them?

Its really noticeable we aren't getting any pics of her with JP. If Fleiss was doing some damage control over the Bentley debacle you'd think he'd drop us a few crumbs. LOL
Samantharose
Samantharose

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondieGal Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:02 pm

Hotmomma wrote:
BlondieGal wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:

But remember with Brad and Emily their actual wedding was supposed to be ON the day of the ATFR so it would have been a couple of months after the FRC..

No, their wedding was supposed to be filmed a few weeks before the ATFR show and shown on the ATFR.
Thanks Blondie.👋 .But it still would have been a few months after the FRC..Right? Because the Bachelor season wraps months before the Bette season..BUT this time seems like it could be different because of like you have said Fleiss being flown out there with Neil Lange and his OMG tweet..

Yes, a very good point Hotmomma! :loveflower:

As with so many things, there is the story told, and there is the story itself.
BlondieGal
BlondieGal

Female Posts : 1122

Back to top Go down

Post by chaslom4 Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:05 pm

Blondiegal You said you had heard also that JP is F1. Just curious how reliable you feel this source is since it is a different one then the one who gave the info on Ali's season.
chaslom4
chaslom4

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondieGal Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:14 pm

The source is "certain", but not the guaranteed 100% accuracy of my other source.

As with so many things, there is the story told, and there is the story itself.
BlondieGal
BlondieGal

Female Posts : 1122

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:13 pm

Where are you picking up the photos for Bette 7 off of TheBachelor.tv which takes me to WB's The Bachelor The Bachelorette site. I haven't found any photos beyond Bachelorette 6 (Ali) although I can view the latest videos for Ashley.
Molly
Molly

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:16 pm

I see people including myself asking TheBachelorTV to post some behind the scenes pictures or at least one of Ash and JP, but they haven't yet. Meanwhile they seem to always be putting out ones of Ben. I believe they really do like Ben. But afterall, he is the one that CH describes as being someone everyone will fall in love with. (or something similar)
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by chaslom4 Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:19 pm

San wrote:I see people including myself asking TheBachelorTV to post some behind the scenes pictures or at least one of Ash and JP, but they haven't yet. Meanwhile they seem to always be putting out ones of Ben. I believe they really do like Ben. But afterall, he is the one that CH describes as being someone everyone will fall in love with. (or something similar)

I asked them to! Just wondering what everyone's thoughts are on why we aren't getting anything in previews or pics of JP?
chaslom4
chaslom4

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:20 pm

San wrote:I see people including myself asking TheBachelorTV to post some behind the scenes pictures or at least one of Ash and JP, but they haven't yet. Meanwhile they seem to always be putting out ones of Ben. I believe they really do like Ben. But afterall, he is the one that CH describes as being someone everyone will fall in love with. (or something similar)
But, where are the photos for Bachelorette 7? I can't find B7 even listed in the drop down for the photo tab - it stops at B6.
Molly
Molly

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:21 pm

just that it sucks
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:24 pm

Molly wrote:
But, where are the photos for Bachelorette 7? I can't find B7 even listed in the drop down for the photo tab - it stops at B6.

Hey Molly, the pictures are all on Twitter~ Here's the handle~ www.twitter.com/thebachelortv
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:27 pm

chaslom4 wrote:

I asked them to! Just wondering what everyone's thoughts are on why we aren't getting anything in previews or pics of JP?

I don't know why they aren't posting any pictures of Ash and JP. Everything else is pointing to him being F1, so I don't see why not to post them for us. lol
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 68 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 55 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3

+80
Bluesky
nutty1
NanaMary
momoftrips
Bloomers