SELECT CONTENT

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3

Page 6 of 68 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 37 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 6 Empty Re: Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3

Post by dee Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:43 am

CarrieAlexander wrote:Did anyone else notice that Dino had the umbrella and Ashley was not under it AT ALL. rotfl Poor girl was probably so wet!
I was going to comment on that! laugh out loud I wanted to scold him to move his hand over a bit!
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 6 Empty Re: Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3

Post by pavalygurl Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:44 am

On the Phuket video JP's VO says "This is the perfect place to fall in love". The begining of the VO shows JP and Ash hugging, but when it gets to "to fall in love", it shows Ben and Ash kissing! :awesome:

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:45 am

CarrieAlexander wrote:Did anyone else notice that Dino had the umbrella and Ashley was not under it AT ALL. rotfl Poor girl was probably so wet!

I saw that and laughed as well. He is a cutie however!

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:48 am

laugh out loud..I noticed right away. Who is that in the dark on the beach with Ashley, Ben F???

Back to top Go down

Post by black_tears Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:55 am

Gina wrote:
laugh out loud..I noticed right away. Who is that in the dark on the beach with Ashley, Ben F???

Looks like his hair to me...maybe they get some alone time due to Ben winning the group rose?
black_tears
black_tears

Female Posts : 1107

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:58 am

Not sure, but the guy has on a bracelet I thought we said was Dino's. Because they had to cancel Dino's original date due to rough seas I also thought this could be him since they are checking out the rough water. But Dino and Ben are sometimes hard to tell apart.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:58 am

Gina wrote:

That's Constantine.
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:00 am

pavalygurl wrote:Not sure, but the guy has on a bracelet I thought we said was Dino's. Because they had to cancel Dino's original date due to rough seas I also thought this could be him since they are checking out the rough water. But Dino and Ben are sometimes hard to tell apart.

Several places on the internet call them twins! rotfl
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:01 am

mnmhughes wrote:
pavalygurl wrote:Not sure, but the guy has on a bracelet I thought we said was Dino's. Because they had to cancel Dino's original date due to rough seas I also thought this could be him since they are checking out the rough water. But Dino and Ben are sometimes hard to tell apart.

Several places on the internet call them twins! rotfl
LOL it's probably because they're the only two with longer hair, and it doesn't help they're always sitting together! And plus we haven't seen much of them for the casual viewer to remember.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:11 am

cupcakes wrote:
Gina wrote:

That's Constantine.

Yeah, that must be the night portion of their 1-1 date next week. :Nod:
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:38 am

IrishGal wrote:I just seemed to have the same problem in the Screencap--No Discussion thread. I was about to write Love_Me about it. Then I left a page open and walked away. And found out the pages just take a long, long time to load when they have lots of pictures. Maybe that's the problem? Smiley

I changed the amount of pages per page today so I hope that helps. Please, let me know because it is frustrating when a page takes forever to load. Thanks. Sorry, this is taking so long to fix.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:44 am

Oh, I have no problem waiting once I figured it out! This website is worth it. The best ever! :thanki:

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 68 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 37 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3

+80
Bluesky
nutty1
NanaMary
momoftrips
Bloomers