SELECT CONTENT

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3

Page 56 of 68 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 62 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 56 Empty Re: Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3

Post by albean99 Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:00 pm

It's possible that it's from the f4 RC which I'd think would be in the U.S. but still can't figure out why he'd be coming out in a suit rolling a suitcase.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15358

Back to top Go down

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 56 Empty Re: Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:05 pm

Alanna wrote:I can't see Mr. Brooks Brothers himself in that tie either. I think it's Ryan.
Just throwing out a random thought.

Remember when Ali eliminated Chris, they followed him out of his room in Tahiti and showed him dragging his suitcase to the boat to go home as he voiced over how he felt. Could red suitcase be Ryan and he's walking, talking and/or crying, pulling along his suitcase to go to wherever to go home and it's more like that?

Back to top Go down

Post by deedreamer Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:09 pm

The fingers are too long and narrow to be Ryan

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 56 TeamJemSigTag

Be aware of half truths - you may have the wrong half
If you can't impress them with intelligence you can always baffle them with bullsh*t
Will Rogers said that he never met a man he didn't like...but then he never met Mike Fleiss
deedreamer
deedreamer

Female Posts : 939

http://thetoyboxgrannies.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:13 pm

albean99 wrote:It's possible that it's from the f4 RC which I'd think would be in the U.S. but still can't figure out why he'd be coming out in a suit rolling a suitcase.

The f4 elimination took place at the mansion. i2d saw activity there on that date. This does not look like the mansion at all.
Plus - the f4 eliminations are in the night. This looks like day.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by chaslom4 Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:19 pm

I just can't see how this SC would fit in with the FRC. They always leave from the FRC when they are rejected. Even if this was the case, why would he go change into a different suit then leave?
chaslom4
chaslom4

Back to top Go down

Post by jurystillout Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:44 pm

Ok, I am going to throw out a crazy theory. Remember on Ali season when they did a "caption" of Roberto and Chris L packing up there stuff and telling about there journey so far. Then the roll there suitcase down to the car and then get in and leave for the airport. I just can't explain the suit. That just seems out of place, usually they are in casual clothes. So that is making me stop and go hmmm

Where is the RC after HTD being held again?

~No One Can Make You Feel Inferior Without Your Consent Eleanor Roosevelt~

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 56 7b1b3f3e-3b3d-41b0-828b-06de6fc086d8_zps945f9fd1
jurystillout
jurystillout

Female Posts : 1089

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:45 pm

Why can't it be JP leaving the hotel for the F4/F3 RC. I would think the F4 wouldn't go back to the hotel to change but go right to the airport and since they don't know who F4 is at this point they all had to get their luggage before they proceed to the ceremony. Just a thought.
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:46 pm

jurystillout wrote:Ok, I am going to throw out a crazy theory. Remember on Ali season when they did a "caption" of Roberto and Chris L packing up there stuff and telling about there journey so far. Then the roll there suitcase down to the car and then get in and leave for the airport. I just can't explain the suit. That just seems out of place, usually they are in casual clothes. So that is making me stop and go hmmm

I believe at the mansion (see my post above). Someone can come and correct me.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:48 pm

jurystillout wrote:Ok, I am going to throw out a crazy theory. Remember on Ali season when they did a "caption" of Roberto and Chris L packing up there stuff and telling about there journey so far. Then the roll there suitcase down to the car and then get in and leave for the airport. I just can't explain the suit. That just seems out of place, usually they are in casual clothes. So that is making me stop and go hmmm

I was thinking along those lines last night and just reiterated above. They don't stay at the mansion at this point but at a hotel.
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:50 pm

I have always thought it looked like JP as well. Maybe they did have a commitment ceremony and afterward left for their mini honeymoon. Who knows??
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by jurystillout Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:52 pm

Rosepetal wrote:

I was thinking along those lines last night and just reiterated above. They don't stay at the mansion at this point but at a hotel.

Yes, so I am thinking this is either at the airport or a hotel. It is definetly not the mansion or anywhere in Fiji because this looks state side but where is the huge question right now for many of us....

~No One Can Make You Feel Inferior Without Your Consent Eleanor Roosevelt~

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 56 7b1b3f3e-3b3d-41b0-828b-06de6fc086d8_zps945f9fd1
jurystillout
jurystillout

Female Posts : 1089

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:53 pm

i do think that those hands are JP's
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 68 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 62 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3

+80
Bluesky
nutty1
NanaMary
momoftrips
Bloomers