SELECT CONTENT

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3

Page 67 of 68 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 67 Empty Re: Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3

Post by DMBFan Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:26 pm

Would they land in LA after HTD and head straight to the 4-3 RC?

Maybe JP is eliminated at 4-3 and he's the one that returns in Fiji, not Ryan. Would make lots of SC make sense.

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 67 Empty Re: Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3

Post by allykat Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:40 pm

DMBFan wrote:Would they land in LA after HTD and head straight to the 4-3 RC?

Maybe JP is eliminated at 4-3 and he's the one that returns in Fiji, not Ryan. Would make lots of SC make sense.

This would honestly shock me, and my first thought was no way in he!! does this happen. Then I remembered...didn't MF tweet after HTD RC that it was the most shocking RC ever? If JP gets eliminated, that will definitely be shocking. hmmm
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:49 pm

But Cupcakes posted that we have too many SC's of Ash and JP. How can he leave if we have so many that we are questioning how to fit them all in?
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:14 pm

Beeleever wrote:But Cupcakes posted that we have too many SC's of Ash and JP. How can he leave if we have so many that we are questioning how to fit them all in?

That's true. My other thought is the gold shirt one is at MTP & Ashley pulls JP aside and tells him about Ryan's return. JP may not take it so well the 2nd time and gets "frustrated and upset", then we see her in the same shirt talking to mom or sister on a couch "it didn't go as well as I had hoped". We may get lots of doubt from JP "probably not in love with me".

DMBFan

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantharose Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:25 pm

allykat wrote:
DMBFan wrote:Would they land in LA after HTD and head straight to the 4-3 RC?

This would honestly shock me, and my first thought was no way in he!! does this happen. Then I remembered...didn't MF tweet after HTD RC that it was the most shocking RC ever? If JP gets eliminated, that will definitely be shocking. hmmm

Anything is possible with Fleiss.
Samantharose
Samantharose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:30 pm

DMBFan wrote:
Beeleever wrote:But Cupcakes posted that we have too many SC's of Ash and JP. How can he leave if we have so many that we are questioning how to fit them all in?

That's true. My other thought is the gold shirt one is at MTP & Ashley pulls JP aside and tells him about Ryan's return. JP may not take it so well the 2nd time and gets "frustrated and upset", then we see her in the same shirt talking to mom or sister on a couch "it didn't go as well as I had hoped". We may get lots of doubt from JP "probably not in love with me".

Her "I'll figure it out" quote on the beach would work nicely with this scenario.

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:39 pm

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 67 Hand

The hand on the left looks photochopped to me. Look at the wrist area. The question is WHY?

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:44 pm

DMBFan wrote:

Wait, this is the best theory I've read in a long time. It makes perfect sense! It always struck me as weird that she would be so upset and crying about "it not going well" to JP.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:50 pm

Also, if Ashley dumps Ryan next episode before the RC, I could see her asking to see or speak to him again to get "more closure". Remember we have VO's in the finale preview "I've missed him" (that could've been from Bentley's return though) and "this past week, I've been having doubts". Hence why JP may not take this confession so well the second time and she had to "figure things out".

DMBFan

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:55 pm

DMBFan wrote:Also, if Ashley dumps Ryan next episode before the RC, I could see her asking to see or speak to him again to get "more closure". Remember we have VO's in the finale preview "I've missed him" (that could've been from Bentley's return though) and "this past week, I've been having doubts". Hence why JP may not take this confession so well the second time and she had to "figure things out".

Good point and if he's not taking it well, it explains why she's throwing herself at him on the beach. Yikes! I'm going to hate watching them doubt each other if this is where it's head. Boo!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:59 pm

Alanna wrote:
DMBFan wrote:Also, if Ashley dumps Ryan next episode before the RC, I could see her asking to see or speak to him again to get "more closure". Remember we have VO's in the finale preview "I've missed him" (that could've been from Bentley's return though) and "this past week, I've been having doubts". Hence why JP may not take this confession so well the second time and she had to "figure things out".

Good point and if he's not taking it well, it explains why she's throwing herself at him on the beach. Yikes! I'm going to hate watching them doubt each other if this is where it's head. Boo!

I have two questions, then.
1)What will her parents think of Ashley being upset after speaking to JP?
2) Will JP be freaked out when he shows up at FRC?

I think the whole "it didn't go like I planned" or whatever may be when Ash is talking to her parents about Ryan. It may not necessarily be about JP. I hope not, at least! :shock:
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantharose Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:02 pm

Alanna wrote:

Maybe this is why he walks away from her at the FRC? Atleast that what I think the caps show. LOL
Samantharose
Samantharose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 68 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3

+80
Bluesky
nutty1
NanaMary
momoftrips
Bloomers