SELECT CONTENT

Possible F1 *Spoilers*

Page 16 of 27 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Possible F1 *Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Possible F1 *Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:27 pm

Wow! How strange that they would record all the other data and not the precip. But I agree, they must have not recorded it, as it is a daily 0.00 throughout the month!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:31 pm

Beeleever wrote:
cupcakes wrote:The final episode will feature Vomo, but no clue if it will be used for LCD or FRC or both.

Now that is an interesting thought to ponder...never thought about them having the MTP and/or LCD there and having the FRC somewhere else. scratch

Thats what we had suggested a little earlier. That what when we were wondering if the FRC was at Vomo or Namale since Ashley is at Namale in her FRC gown which makes this all really confusing.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:33 pm

Any one good at analysing SCs and shadows etc. should take a stab at identifying the time which Ashley is standing in her FRC gown at that railing.

I would say its earlier in the day perhaps, prior to the FRC but what do I know ? There are some shadows there so would those be morning shadow ????

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:03 pm

If Bentley was suppose to be her F1 guy, she sure is making a lot of eye contact with JP at RC's. Even her comments in Ep2 about not getting a date were directed towards JP. I know it's edited but some of that you just can't hide (like Ali and Roberto) I have not seen her once look at Bentley and I'm surprised that if she did TP's didn't leave a little of that in just to make it more convincing.

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondieGal Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:15 pm

Max64 wrote:If Bentley was suppose to be her F1 guy, she sure is making a lot of eye contact with JP at RC's. Even her comments in Ep2 about not getting a date were directed towards JP. I know it's edited but some of that you just can't hide (like Ali and Roberto) I have not seen her once look at Bentley and I'm surprised that if she did TP's didn't leave a little of that in just to make it more convincing.

Excellent point, Max. I have noticed the looks between them too.
BlondieGal
BlondieGal

Female Posts : 1122

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:23 pm

I've noticed their cute looks too but she did say that Bentley over JP in the heart dept and that she was alone at the RC after Bentley left. Granted, some of it was probably her hyped up hormones/stress talking, but at least at one point, Bentley was her F1 over JP.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:32 pm

Alanna wrote:I've noticed their cute looks too but she did say that Bentley over JP in the heart dept and that she was alone at the RC after Bentley left. Granted, some of it was probably her hyped up hormones/stress talking, but at least at one point, Bentley was her F1 over JP.

Yes, she did, and I'm sure she was upset over him leaving. But I just can't swallow the whole thing, hook, line and sinker.. something smells a bit fishy to me. Like you said stress, just like Ali had to play a large roll, maybe feeling that all the guys she really like were going to leave, like William with the comments he made.

I said this in another thread, I'm surprised that they only showed Ryan comforting her on the roast date (well aside from Bentley) I would have thought it have been a perfect opportunity to show Ben if he's F2. He was there. We are lead to believe that none of the guys were there for her except Ryan and Bentley, that isn't making Ben look to good, IMO. Or should I say, that he's there for the right reasons and is intersted in Ashley

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:13 pm

Max64 wrote:
Alanna wrote:I've noticed their cute looks too but she did say that Bentley over JP in the heart dept and that she was alone at the RC after Bentley left. Granted, some of it was probably her hyped up hormones/stress talking, but at least at one point, Bentley was her F1 over JP.

Yes, she did, and I'm sure she was upset over him leaving. But I just can't swallow the whole thing, hook, line and sinker.. something smells a bit fishy to me. Like you said stress, just like Ali had to play a large roll, maybe feeling that all the guys she really like were going to leave, like William with the comments he made.

I said this in another thread, I'm surprised that they only showed Ryan comforting her on the roast date (well aside from Bentley) I would have thought it have been a perfect opportunity to show Ben if he's F2. He was there. We are lead to believe that none of the guys were there for her except Ryan and Bentley, that isn't making Ben look to good, IMO. Or should I say, that he's there for the right reasons and is intersted in Ashley

why don't I remember Ryan comforting her after the roast?? I only remember Bentley going to talk to her when she was off in that room all by herself no idea was it before Bentley? I'll have to go and rewatch it as I have absolutely no recollection of it.

eta duh I just rewatched it and feel so stupid, as I totally remember that conversation Embarassed I also noticed that when they first sat down to talk she backed herself into the corner of that couch .... poor girl was really feeling bad at that time.
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:42 pm

northernviewer wrote:
Max64 wrote:

why don't I remember Ryan comforting her after the roast?? I only remember Bentley going to talk to her when she was off in that room all by herself Possible F1 *Spoilers* - Page 16 1430875924 was it before Bentley? I'll have to go and rewatch it as I have absolutely no recollection of it.

eta Possible F1 *Spoilers* - Page 16 2699404744 I just rewatched it and feel so stupid, as I totally remember that conversation Embarassed I also noticed that when they first sat down to talk she backed herself into the corner of that couch .... poor girl was really feeling bad at that time.

Hah! Don't feel bad, I know the feeling, it's hard to keep everything straight! Yes, she did back up a bit. And notice she doesn't give Ryan the eye contact she gives JP, dead give away for her. Looking forward to be able to compare that with BennyBoy. Like I said though, I am surprised they didn't show Ben coming to her rescue in her time of need. Possible F1 *Spoilers* - Page 16 1430875924

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:01 pm

Max64 wrote:
northernviewer wrote:
Max64 wrote:

why don't I remember Ryan comforting her after the roast?? I only remember Bentley going to talk to her when she was off in that room all by herself Possible F1 *Spoilers* - Page 16 1430875924 was it before Bentley? I'll have to go and rewatch it as I have absolutely no recollection of it.

eta Possible F1 *Spoilers* - Page 16 2699404744 I just rewatched it and feel so stupid, as I totally remember that conversation Embarassed I also noticed that when they first sat down to talk she backed herself into the corner of that couch .... poor girl was really feeling bad at that time.

Hah! Don't feel bad, I know the feeling, it's hard to keep everything straight! Yes, she did back up a bit. And notice she doesn't give Ryan the eye contact she gives JP, dead give away for her. Looking forward to be able to compare that with BennyBoy. Like I said though, I am surprised they didn't show Ben coming to her rescue in her time of need. Possible F1 *Spoilers* - Page 16 1430875924

good to know that I'm not the only one and in good company when I'm having one of "moments" :winkie:

yes, it is strange that there's no Ben moments as you see her chatting with William, and a few other matter of time guys, so it's not like they just wanted to concentrate on Ryan and Bentley. It is strange..... unless they want to "introduce" him midway and make it seem like once Bentley was gone, she opened her eyes to new possibilities?? no idea
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Reality Mary Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:09 am

I think she wants the one that she never thought she could get. She knows that she has JP in her backup position but there is more of a chase with Bentley. Maybe Ashley wasn't even looked at by the Bentleys of the world outside this show and she wants what she hasn't had before...
Reality Mary
Reality Mary

Female Posts : 279

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:36 am

northernviewer wrote:
Max64 wrote:
northernviewer wrote:
Max64 wrote:

good to know that I'm not the only one and in good company when I'm having one of "moments" :winkie:

yes, it is strange that there's no Ben moments as you see her chatting with William, and a few other matter of time guys, so it's not like they just wanted to concentrate on Ryan and Bentley. It is strange..... unless they want to "introduce" him midway and make it seem like once Bentley was gone, she opened her eyes to new possibilities?? no idea

That is a really sweet idea! :yes: :loveflower:
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 27 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Possible F1 *Spoilers*