Possible F1 *Spoilers*

Page 24 of 27 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Possible F1 *Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Possible F1 *Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:47 am

Coastal wrote:
realityfan26 wrote:
Coastal wrote:

Could the difference be that the bottom pic is the restaurant, versus the upper 3 being from the lounge??

I'm as frustrated as you!! No matter where I look, I can't find white wicker chairs and tablecloths! Here is a different view of the lounge and it doesn't seem to have a place for the big white flower things behind Chris since most of it is open air.Possible F1 *Spoilers* - Page 24 Drinks-arriving-from
I think this picture is the lounge in the center and the restaurant on the far right.

Possible F1 *Spoilers* - Page 24 Main-resort-bar-and-pool

When you look at the twitter caps, you see the cream/white chairs..........now when you look at the bottom pic, you will see the same creamish coloured benches and chairs to the right at the bottom. I am thinking that is where the caps were actually taken and it would account to the greenery behind them. Bottom line, I do think that the bottom pic is a good match for the twitter caps we have.

Possible F1 *Spoilers* - Page 24 Vomo111

Possible F1 *Spoilers* - Page 24 Vomo211

Possible F1 *Spoilers* - Page 24 Vomo_i13

Sorry for quoting myself, but I found these chairs in another area of Vomo..........Do the chairs match up??

Possible F1 *Spoilers* - Page 24 ImagesCAR3IYK3

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:01 am

Coastal wrote:
Coastal wrote:
realityfan26 wrote:
Coastal wrote:

Could the difference be that the bottom pic is the restaurant, versus the upper 3 being from the lounge??

I'm as frustrated as you!! No matter where I look, I can't find white wicker chairs and tablecloths! Here is a different view of the lounge and it doesn't seem to have a place for the big white flower things behind Chris since most of it is open air.Possible F1 *Spoilers* - Page 24 Drinks-arriving-from
I think this picture is the lounge in the center and the restaurant on the far right.

When you look at the twitter caps, you see the cream/white chairs..........now when you look at the bottom pic, you will see the same creamish coloured benches and chairs to the right at the bottom. I am thinking that is where the caps were actually taken and it would account to the greenery behind them. Bottom line, I do think that the bottom pic is a good match for the twitter caps we have.

Sorry for quoting myself, but I found these chairs in another area of Vomo..........Do the chairs match up??

I saw those...I think they are cloth covered.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:08 am

nutty1 wrote:
Coastal wrote:
Coastal wrote:
realityfan26 wrote:
Coastal wrote:

I saw those...I think they are cloth covered.

I give then............one thing for sure, none of those pics were taken at Chiang Mai, Namale or at Conrad Hotel in Hong Kong..........none of the chairs and posts look right. The only one that really looks right is from Vomo at the Lounge/dining area versus the cafe/breakfast/lunch outdoor area.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:28 pm

nutty1 wrote:Well, back to square one. I had emailed the photo of Chris & his wife to Vomo Island Resort...this is the answer I received...

The attached photos are not taken here and I am unsure who the guests are however if you take a look at our website you can see more images of what VOMO has to offer.

Thanks for doing that!! I didn't think so just because I couldn't see white wicker. Hey, there's probably only 150 hotels left to check! It would have to be one that cost some $$$, wouldn't it? Possible F1 *Spoilers* - Page 24 2699404744

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:33 pm

I have looked at so many pics online...don't know where to look next.
Honestly, after tonight's show, I don't think there is any way in heck that Ryan has a chance at being the F1 guy. But still don't know why she is there in her FRC dress?

"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:14 pm

nutty1 wrote:I have looked at so many pics online...don't know where to look next.
Honestly, after tonight's show, I don't think there is any way in heck that Ryan has a chance at being the F1 guy. But still don't know why she is there in her FRC dress?

I haven't even watched tonight's episode, but from what I've read it won't be Ryan. Maybe the dress isn't for her FRC?? Maybe she didn't think she'd get to a FRC so she wears it early?? I have no idea. Possible F1 *Spoilers* - Page 24 2699404744 Possible F1 *Spoilers* - Page 24 2699404744 Possible F1 *Spoilers* - Page 24 2699404744 Possible F1 *Spoilers* - Page 24 2148147175 Possible F1 *Spoilers* - Page 24 2148147175 Possible F1 *Spoilers* - Page 24 2148147175

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:46 pm

realityfan26 wrote:
I haven't even watched tonight's episode, but from what I've read it won't be Ryan. Maybe the dress isn't for her FRC?? Maybe she didn't think she'd get to a FRC so she wears it early?? I have no idea. Possible F1 *Spoilers* - Page 24 2699404744 Possible F1 *Spoilers* - Page 24 2699404744 Possible F1 *Spoilers* - Page 24 2699404744 Possible F1 *Spoilers* - Page 24 2148147175 Possible F1 *Spoilers* - Page 24 2148147175 Possible F1 *Spoilers* - Page 24 2148147175

Too funny! Or maybe her stylist thinks Ash won't make it to the FRC and wants to be sure she's seen in that dress so she has her wear it early...

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:21 pm

nutty1 wrote:I have looked at so many pics online...don't know where to look next.

I finally found white wicker chairs!! The resort doesn't really match the rest of the pictures, but this gives me hope!!
Here's a picture from Taveuni Palms Resort
Possible F1 *Spoilers* - Page 24 Every-meal-was-a-visual

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:11 pm

I went to their website & to Trip Advisor, and see nothing that looks like the area where Chris & his wife were. duh
But the place is gorgeous & I am ready to go!

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:13 pm

I was just over at the main Bach site to see if there were any clues in the prizes for the winner of the game. It talks about Namale, Vomo and Nadi. (Vomo a 15 min. flight from Nadi) Maybe the crew and their families all stayed in Nadi and that's where the wrap party was? I've tried to look at some pics of Nadi resorts but have found nothing as of yet. Also, which city in Fiji would they fly in and out of? that could be another location for the place that CH and his wife are. Just trying to narrow it down Smiley

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Reality Mary Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:28 pm

northernviewer wrote:I was just over at the main Bach site to see if there were any clues in the prizes for the winner of the game. It talks about Namale, Vomo and Nadi. (Vomo a 15 min. flight from Nadi) Maybe the crew and their families all stayed in Nadi and that's where the wrap party was? I've tried to look at some pics of Nadi resorts but have found nothing as of yet. Also, which city in Fiji would they fly in and out of? that could be another location for the place that CH and his wife are. Just trying to narrow it down Smiley

Do you think they stayed in rental houses or condos? Then the picture could be from a restaurant. I was looking at restaurants in Fiji and they have some really good ones.
Reality Mary
Reality Mary

Female Posts : 279

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:33 pm

International flights to Fiji go in and out of Nadi. The hotels in Nadi are not very upscale though, the nicer ones are on Denarau Island (which is basically in Nadi anyway). There are only 8 on Denarau Island, so it's not that many to look at (I've been to Fiji a few times, beautiful place)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 27 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Possible F1 *Spoilers*

+40
Nibbles22
sgjsnow
ninjagirl