SELECT CONTENT

Possible F1 *Spoilers*

Page 7 of 27 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 17 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Possible F1 *Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Possible F1 *Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:01 pm

anders wrote:I don't believe that the FIR always goes to a top contender - Jill gave hers to David Good - Brad gave his to Ash S, only two FIR roses ever went to the F1 - Jesse and Roberto - but typically the FIR recipients are one of the F4.
Maybe Jill was very attracted to David, that first night, as he is the bad boy for sure??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:18 pm

Coastal wrote:The facts are, he is at Vomo in a sc so I guess he does come back.

I thought we've matched Ryan coming back to Namale??

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:25 pm

realityfan26 wrote:
Coastal wrote:The facts are, he is at Vomo in a sc so I guess he does come back.

Yes, we have...looks like same deck/railings where Ashley is standing in her frc dress (doesn't mean it is same day though).

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:06 pm

realityfan26 wrote:

my mistake....getting them all confussed...........LOL.

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:38 pm

Max64 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
anders wrote:
Coastal wrote:I got a gutt feeling that Ryan may have more to do with the finale than we are led to believe........

ugh - I hope you're wrong, that is so 2 years ago. And why, why bring him back a F5/6 to the FRC - at least with Reid it had context - Ash sending Ryan away on their date, when it wasn't a rose or go, is pretty definite - it doesn't make sense for him to come back at FRC (or even FD for that matter)- I really hope they don't do that again.

Both good points.

Here's another question. Would they repeat the storyline in yet another season ? They have had Jeremy coming back to plead his case, they have had Reid doing essentially the same thing. Now in yet another season they have both Bentley (though admittedly unwillingly) and Ryan (presumably willingly) go through the same storyline again ?
Something is just not adding up.

And as to the previous discussion on this thread, Ryan got her FIR. She gave him the next Group rose date where she said she was 'blown away'. Would that not have put him in her initial Top 4 ? On night 1, he was her top 1 therefore the FIR. Or was it all for the producers ? She visibly reacted to him out of that limo, IMO way more than any of the other guys.
So in that case, why no 1 on 1 for Ryan ? Episode 7 imo doesn't really count laugh out loud.

It just doesn't make sense. I'd love to hear what you'll think of this.

Question. are you referring to when she was fanning herself after Ryan greeted her? Did she actually do that then? I thought it looked spliced in there?? I think it would be a rude reaction when you still have guys in the limo watching :giggle: To me it almost looked like when JP left to go in the house, if you watch it in slow mo you can see she turns to watch JP walk away, as she starts to turn around, she purses her lips like she's giving a big exhale and they cut it as soon as she starts to look up.

As for Ryan, I think she may have been enamoured by him a bit the first night, but if she were real interested he wouuld have gotten a date before Ep7. I wouldn't be surprised that TP want Ryan to get more date roses to keep in the forefront for the next Bachelor. As for Ryans return, kind of reminds me of what they did with Jake on Jillians season, he was let go before HTD's, but returned, and what a surprise, he was crowned the next Bachelor. :king:

I saw that too but thought I was seeing things. I rewatched the meet and greet the other night to check out if Ashley made any PIs about any of the F4 - JP and Ryan were the only two. That was very strange editing when she watched JP walk into the house. I'm so glad that I'm not the only one that noticed that.

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:00 pm

hey all! my friends and I were wondering if the editing after JP met Ashley was messed up because he was really the last guy out of the limo? We read RS and he said that JP had a line that was cut. Something like "you’ve saved the best for last"?

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:04 pm

bambam64 wrote:hey all! my friends and I were wondering if the editing after JP met Ashley was messed up because he was really the last guy out of the limo? We read RS and he said that JP had a line that was cut. Something like "you’ve saved the best for last"?

Possible F1 *Spoilers* - Page 7 1387363171 bambam64! Welcome to the site. I think we have the list they came out of the limo somewhere around here.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:12 pm

bambam64 wrote:hey all! my friends and I were wondering if the editing after JP met Ashley was messed up because he was really the last guy out of the limo? We read RS and he said that JP had a line that was cut. Something like "you’ve saved the best for last"?

Yes, JP was 25th out of the limo but was edited in 21st. I have no idea why.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:17 pm

👋 thanks for the welcoming!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:41 pm

DMBFan wrote:
Max64 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
anders wrote:
Coastal wrote:I got a gutt feeling that Ryan may have more to do with the finale than we are led to believe........

ugh - I hope you're wrong, that is so 2 years ago. And why, why bring him back a F5/6 to the FRC - at least with Reid it had context - Ash sending Ryan away on their date, when it wasn't a rose or go, is pretty definite - it doesn't make sense for him to come back at FRC (or even FD for that matter)- I really hope they don't do that again.

Both good points.

Here's another question. Would they repeat the storyline in yet another season ? They have had Jeremy coming back to plead his case, they have had Reid doing essentially the same thing. Now in yet another season they have both Bentley (though admittedly unwillingly) and Ryan (presumably willingly) go through the same storyline again ?
Something is just not adding up.

And as to the previous discussion on this thread, Ryan got her FIR. She gave him the next Group rose date where she said she was 'blown away'. Would that not have put him in her initial Top 4 ? On night 1, he was her top 1 therefore the FIR. Or was it all for the producers ? She visibly reacted to him out of that limo, IMO way more than any of the other guys.
So in that case, why no 1 on 1 for Ryan ? Episode 7 imo doesn't really count laugh out loud.

It just doesn't make sense. I'd love to hear what you'll think of this.

Question. are you referring to when she was fanning herself after Ryan greeted her? Did she actually do that then? I thought it looked spliced in there?? I think it would be a rude reaction when you still have guys in the limo watching :giggle: To me it almost looked like when JP left to go in the house, if you watch it in slow mo you can see she turns to watch JP walk away, as she starts to turn around, she purses her lips like she's giving a big exhale and they cut it as soon as she starts to look up.

As for Ryan, I think she may have been enamoured by him a bit the first night, but if she were real interested he wouuld have gotten a date before Ep7. I wouldn't be surprised that TP want Ryan to get more date roses to keep in the forefront for the next Bachelor. As for Ryans return, kind of reminds me of what they did with Jake on Jillians season, he was let go before HTD's, but returned, and what a surprise, he was crowned the next Bachelor. :king:

I saw that too but thought I was seeing things. I rewatched the meet and greet the other night to check out if Ashley made any PIs about any of the F4 - JP and Ryan were the only two. That was very strange editing when she watched JP walk into the house. I'm so glad that I'm not the only one that noticed that.

She watched both guys enter the house, didn't she??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:46 pm

Jake was the bachelor by double default. Kiptyn and Reid both said they were asked. Reid said he was 'chosen' to be the bachelor, but refused. Kiptyn said he refused because they made his mother look bad and she's a kind person.

So then they went to fake Jake. Jake coming back to Jillian was because he thinks he's an actor and would do anything the puppetmaster asked, including throwing himself over the balconey with fake crying. At that time, I doubt he was being considered the next bachelor. jmo He's a tool.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:53 pm

Gina wrote:Jake was the bachelor by double default. Kiptyn and Reid both said they were asked. Reid said he was 'chosen' to be the bachelor, but refused. Kiptyn said he refused because they made his mother look bad and she's a kind person.

So then they went to fake Jake. Jake coming back to Jillian was because he thinks he's an actor and would do anything the puppetmaster asked, including throwing himself over the balconey with fake crying. At that time, I doubt he was being considered the next bachelor. jmo He's a tool.

You crack me up, girlfriend. I can't get over how so many things I am thinking come out in your posts. I agree
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 27 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 17 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Possible F1 *Spoilers*

+40