SELECT CONTENT

VO & PI's - Discussion - Thread #1

Page 52 of 52 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52

View previous topic View next topic Go down

VO & PI's - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 52 Empty Re: VO & PI's - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Samantharose Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:31 am

Lucas15 wrote:
Love_Me wrote:I never believe anything CH says anymore.

CH gave away a clue which if noticed could have led to what happened on Bachelor 13, Ali's show, and now Ashley's show. Maybe others - I don't know for sure - only about these 3.

There was another clue CH gave away. Paraphrasing here. He was doing an interview and he said we couldn't tell Ali what Roberto said or Ashley what JP said... and when the interview was replayed, they had changed the JP.
Samantharose
Samantharose

Back to top Go down

VO & PI's - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 52 Empty Re: VO & PI's - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Beeleever Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:18 am

Samantharose wrote:
Lucas15 wrote:

CH gave away a clue which if noticed could have led to what happened on Bachelor 13, Ali's show, and now Ashley's show. Maybe others - I don't know for sure - only about these 3.

There was another clue CH gave away. Paraphrasing here. He was doing an interview and he said we couldn't tell Ali what Roberto said or Ashley what JP said... and when the interview was replayed, they had changed the JP.

I never knew it was changed for the replay. Interesting. Suspect
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:20 am

Samantharose wrote:
Lucas15 wrote:

I remember that, and to me it looked like he had an "oh shite" look on his face.

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:21 am

JBF wrote:
Titou wrote:
bluwavz wrote:
bambam64 wrote:
reason wrote:Maybe ben came to realize she was not into him and decided if you dont have good to say SAY NOTHING.

Like the producers would let that happen. Ben will (probably) say I love you and will propose to the girl and the producers will eat it up.

That is what I think will happen. no no

I see ben saying his feelings to ash at the dinner but not propose.

I think it will be teary how his journey was THERAPEUTIC and he had a wonderful journey

Producers will push on this THERAPEUTIC journey till the end.

That's my impression. Even a quote like this has nothing to do with Ashley at all...

"The walls are down and if that means I get crushed in the end that’s part of it, at the same time if I end up with the girl that I love then that would be a dream come true."

Heck, it could be ANY girl!

My impression is that Ben never really was "into" her all that much, physically. I loved his joking line about just wanting to visit temples and sight see!!! He was so honest and upfront. Oh, he and Ashley get along very well as friends... just like Constantine. We figured this out AGES ago here. She just took the two JP was more comfortable with to the Fantasy Suite, assuming that she would be a very good girl with them. Somebody even referenced Leave It to Beaver.

This season was a HUGE challenge for them.

absolutely

all this season, ALL the guys said that she is easy to go along with, she is bubbling and easy to be around with. We all know that all the girls in the house with brad said that she has a great sense of humor too.

I certainly do see a fun connection with ben but her torso is never next to him like she wants to climb on him. She is a bit less spontaneous. We saw a perfect example when he helps her with the roller shoes when she hug him with her baby voice: awwww you're cute..... a very very tender gesture that you do when you are very confortable. She did not expect anything from it even if she got a kiss.

Ben is a fantastic guy and it looks like constantine as well although we never really see a fun side with constantine except at his HTD. I was surprised that the producers did not insist that ashley was on his arms on the porch and get some romance there. They were alone, they could do it right? With family it was all very reserved and well manners vs JP's family where they could not stop touching each other (hand on neck, on his back, on his knee, torso next to him at table, his kiss on her neck and same kiss back on his neck to him VS I'll miss you with Ben)

I understand that we saw a couple of tender moments with Ben but with my eyes never that intense....

again I always thought ........ girl who has a crush (ben) VS woman who is in love (JP)

now... this is the way I see it and I will NOT apologize to express my opinion here :P

One daily click generates .6 bowls of food at The Animal Rescue Site

"Reality television frequently portrays a modified (...) day-to-day life, at times utilizing sensationalism to attract audience viewers and increase advertising revenue. Participants are often placed in exotic locations or abnormal situations, and are often persuaded to act in specific scripted ways by off-screen "story editors" or "segment television producers" with the portrayal of events and speech manipulated and contrived to create an illusion of reality through direction and post-production editing techniques." ~ Wikipedia

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:22 am

Samantharose wrote:
Lucas15 wrote:

oh I thought he assimilated roberto and ashley

is this what you are talking about?

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:03 pm

http://bachandbachettefans.forumotion.com/t291-vo-pi-s-discussion
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 52 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

VO & PI's - Discussion - Thread #1

+72
pavalygurl
skitts
Shadow
onlyme
Cecilia