SELECT CONTENT

Episode 4 - 6/13 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 29 of 54 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 41 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 4 - 6/13 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 29 Empty Re: Episode 4 - 6/13 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:35 pm

Alexxxx wrote:
IrishGal wrote:After sleeping on it, I've decided I absolutely agree with those who think Ash isn't ready for a commitment. She had 25 guys and who did she pick? The one who was the least attainable. That had to be her subconscious at work telling her she wasn't ready.

The F2 are going to get hurt! I just hope she doesn't let them propose to her. :Frown:

I agree, but I doubt Ashley walking away alone is an option. I hope she decides to date both IRL for a while. Would they both go along with that? IDK (I wouldn't!). Maybe that explains Fijiman's spoiler about having no other choice but to go with JP -- she gave them both the date option and Ben declined.

I know, really reaching here. Aaaaagh, this show exhausts me.

But Fijiman said that she chose Ben F. so how does that make sense??

Back to top Go down

Episode 4 - 6/13 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 29 Empty Re: Episode 4 - 6/13 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by jlccaz Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:49 pm

I posted epi 5 (6/20) episode description in the media thread thread for such posts.
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:35 pm

Ashley told Constantine that there had to be a strong physical attraction.

I need to re-watch this part. Thanks for the heads up. Episode 4 - 6/13 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 29 3792326465
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:57 pm

Coastal wrote:
Alexxxx wrote:
IrishGal wrote:After sleeping on it, I've decided I absolutely agree with those who think Ash isn't ready for a commitment. She had 25 guys and who did she pick? The one who was the least attainable. That had to be her subconscious at work telling her she wasn't ready.

The F2 are going to get hurt! I just hope she doesn't let them propose to her. :Frown:

I agree, but I doubt Ashley walking away alone is an option. I hope she decides to date both IRL for a while. Would they both go along with that? IDK (I wouldn't!). Maybe that explains Fijiman's spoiler about having no other choice but to go with JP -- she gave them both the date option and Ben declined.

I know, really reaching here. Aaaaagh, this show exhausts me.

But Fijiman said that she chose Ben F. so how does that make sense??

Yes, Fijiman told Love_Me that Ash was engaged to Ben. Then cupcakes found and posted this:

Possible F1 *Spoilers* - Thread #1
Love_Me, your source is leaving messages on FB:

came to fiji excited and left crying

she had on other choose but to go with jp

and that wyh ben stayed in the westin

I am confused on what he is saying. Here is my translation:
"Came to fiji excited and left crying. She had no other choice but to go with JP and that is why Ben stayed at the Westin"

Obviously there's a wide range of interpretation to be had here. I'm not sure what to think.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:05 pm

Watching Ashley now has moved strong, successful, independent women back 3 steps, as the woman not to emulate. It's rather sad, and why does TPTB keep throwing her under the bus and backing up and again run over her EVERY week? Something is just fishy, but I don't know what. But it's depressing to watch and from the previews with Dbag isn't gonna get better anytime soon. :Frown:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:11 pm

ironcat wrote:
agentcurls wrote:
Alanna wrote:
Reality Mary wrote:I just went back and reread the episode description for this week. Something bothers me...

"At the after party, however, one bachelor demands more of Ashley's time and J.P. is emboldened to make a move. Who will Ashley decide has made her world a better place and thus get the rose?"

It sounded like something was cut out of the JP/Ashley conversation and I wonder if JP didn't make a statement of his feelings ala Chantel last season. They want us to think the big move was lifting her up and carrying her back to the group but was it?

I think his "statement" is that he's already jealous and possessive over her.

...what did you think of the jealousy edit? ...I thought it was a rather playful-type jealousy.

TPTB are obviously demonstrating a strong emotional connection to Ash on JPs part.
Maybe it's because I can identify with a nice Jewish boy from LI (I was once a nice Jewish girl from LI), but JP's jealousy didn't bother me in the least because he owns it, acknowledges the situation isn't normal for anybody, and I really think he's sincere yet grounded about his feelings for Ashley. He reminds me of Reid in that he just seems like such a "real", logical person who understands that he is in an unreal situation, and is coping with it the best he can.
ITA. JP is one of the most down to earth, relatable guys ever on this show. His face is an open book, and I think what you see is what you get, and I like what I see. :Nod:

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:21 pm

Gina wrote:Watching Ashley now has moved strong, successful, independent women back 3 steps, as the woman not to emulate. It's rather sad, and why does TPTB keep throwing her under the bus and backing up and again run over her EVERY week? Something is just fishy, but I don't know what. But it's depressing to watch and from the previews with Dbag isn't gonna get better anytime soon. :Frown:

The thing that's fishy to me is how quickly she fell for the one guy she was warned about, especially without a 1-on-1 date. I don't really believe it, but I'm on the fence and not ready to cry 100% scripted.

I can imagine a scenario where TPTB talked her into playing up this angle to make her season more interesting and she trusted them, which was a huge mistake. She had no idea they'd completely throw her under the bus over and over. I can see them constantly asking her to compare all the men to Bentley and reassuring her they won't use it ALL but they need options in the editing room. She said in her blog she cringed every time she watched herself say his name, like she can't believe how out of control it seems. I bet there are things she's dying to tell us but she can't.

I have to run to an appointment, sorry if these thoughts seem half-baked, I'm not sure really what to think.
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:27 pm

Gina wrote:Watching Ashley now has moved strong, successful, independent women back 3 steps, as the woman not to emulate. It's rather sad, and why does TPTB keep throwing her under the bus and backing up and again run over her EVERY week? Something is just fishy, but I don't know what. But it's depressing to watch and from the previews with Dbag isn't gonna get better anytime soon. :Frown:

Well they have to keep reminding us how broken Ashley is because they bring the DB back for her to get her closer and "move on". I'm pretty sure we'll be seeing more of the same with CH and Ashley in the next episode too if the ep description is anything to go by.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:52 pm

ironcat wrote:
Jeepers wrote:Give Ben kudos to for not kissing and telling..talking about it

There are no kudos to give if he actually hadn't kissed her at that point but was just kidding, as some of us believe to be the case. I guess until we hear confirmation or see it on tape, nobody really knows whether he did or not.

I think he's kissed her before. What we saw last night was Ash and Ben kind of comfortable not first kiss anxious.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:03 pm

pavalygurl wrote:
ironcat wrote:

There are no kudos to give if he actually hadn't kissed her at that point but was just kidding, as some of us believe to be the case. I guess until we hear confirmation or see it on tape, nobody really knows whether he did or not.

I think he's kissed her before. What we saw last night was Ash and Ben kind of comfortable not first kiss anxious.

Don't they normally show the F1's first kiss? Ali made a big deal about her first kiss with Roberto.
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:03 pm

pavalygurl wrote:
ironcat wrote:

Not sure I agree, but if that wasn't their first kiss, and the editors chose not to show their first kiss, to me that raises some serious questions about the odds of Ben being F1.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:13 pm

ironcat wrote:
Not sure I agree, but if that wasn't their first kiss, and the editors chose not to show their first kiss, to me that raises some serious questions about the odds of Ben being F1.

Maybe their first kiss was awkward and they bumped heads or something? I think it should raise questions as to why it wasn't shown.
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 54 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 41 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 4 - 6/13 - Discussion - Spoilers

+67
summerluvn
TrustxLove
Princess81320
twochicklets
jelle