SELECT CONTENT

What is happening around you? - Thread #1

Page 13 of 47 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 30 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What is happening around you? - Thread #1 - Page 13 Empty Re: What is happening around you? - Thread #1

Post by Peppermom Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:18 am

Had to say good by to "Harley" last night. Stray kitten we raised for 5 years. Guess he wasn't a "kitten" any longer. But a very loved cat and a very sweet cat. We will miss him. :tissuebox

Tough times don't last, tough people do.  Life is a journey, not a destination.
Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

What is happening around you? - Thread #1 - Page 13 Empty Re: What is happening around you? - Thread #1

Post by beader Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:51 pm

Peppermom wrote:Had to say good by to "Harley" last night. Stray kitten we raised for 5 years. Guess he wasn't a "kitten" any longer. But a very loved cat and a very sweet cat. We will miss him. :tissuebox

I'm so sorry. It is so tough to say goodbye to a loved pet. Thank you for providing this cat a home for five years. May another find it's way into your heart soon.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by jello1592 Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:45 pm

beader wrote:
Peppermom wrote:Had to say good by to "Harley" last night. Stray kitten we raised for 5 years. Guess he wasn't a "kitten" any longer. But a very loved cat and a very sweet cat. We will miss him. :tissuebox

I'm so sorry. It is so tough to say goodbye to a loved pet. Thank you for providing this cat a home for five years. May another find it's way into your heart soon.

Im sorry peppermom sad I know what you were going through. May he be happy in doggy heaven! :halo:
jello1592
jello1592

Female Posts : 3284

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:46 pm

I'm so sorry to hear that Peppermom! May Harley Rest in Peace. blowkiss
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:26 pm

Peppermom wrote:Had to say good by to "Harley" last night. Stray kitten we raised for 5 years. Guess he wasn't a "kitten" any longer. But a very loved cat and a very sweet cat. We will miss him. What is happening around you? - Thread #1 - Page 13 1688477617

I am so sorry for your loss. I am here if you need to talk about this. What is happening around you? - Thread #1 - Page 13 189902897
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermom Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:35 pm

Thanks everyone for the support. I know it is not the same as losing a person but animals bring so much love and joy to your life that it is hard to lose them too. Harley got sick quickly and we had no choice but to let him go but it sure left a big hole in my heart. I appreciate everyone here so much. sweet kiss

Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by jello1592 Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:08 pm

jello1592 wrote:
beader wrote:

Im sorry peppermom sad I know what you were going through. May he be happy in doggy heaven! :halo:

I swear, I did aknowledge that fact that Harley was a cat. ***May he be happy in cat heaven!***
jello1592
jello1592

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermom Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:12 pm

jello1592 wrote:
jello1592 wrote:
beader wrote:

I swear, I did aknowledge that fact that Harley was a cat. ***May he be happy in cat heaven!***

giggling Thanks for the chuckle jello!

Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:09 am

One of our sweet members here is taking care of her wonderful grandmother and wanted me to tell everyone "hi". Trueloveforever needs your prayers for her grandmother right now. She will try and stop by and post when she can. Thanks everyone.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:23 am

Love_Me wrote:One of our sweet members here is taking care of her wonderful grandmother and wanted me to tell everyone "hi". Trueloveforever needs your prayers for her grandmother right now. She will try and stop by and post when she can. Thanks everyone.

My prayers are with Truelove and her grandmother at this time. blowkiss
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by jello1592 Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:17 pm

San wrote:
Love_Me wrote:One of our sweet members here is taking care of her wonderful grandmother and wanted me to tell everyone "hi". Trueloveforever needs your prayers for her grandmother right now. She will try and stop by and post when she can. Thanks everyone.

My prayers are with Truelove and her grandmother at this time. blowkiss

Praying for TLF and her precious grandmother. Hang in there girl! We love you!
jello1592
jello1592

Back to top Go down

Post by jello1592 Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:18 pm

Everybody stay safe this weekend! Where I live, were supposed to get 4-8 inches of snow Saturday night. Please be careful and keep warm!

Romans 8: 37-39
PINKHEART
jello1592
jello1592

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 47 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 30 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

What is happening around you? - Thread #1

+64
jelle
richmondrose
skitts
glazedover
dw_a_mom