SELECT CONTENT

Episode 6 - 6/27 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 5 of 83 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 44 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 6 - 6/27 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 5 Empty Re: Episode 6 - 6/27 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:28 am

Awesome rant, noob. I'm with ya.

Back to top Go down

Episode 6 - 6/27 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 5 Empty Re: Episode 6 - 6/27 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by klarson79 Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:30 am

noobsleuth wrote:

* on rant * I am so sick of talking about this a$$hole. I can't believe every episode is tainted with his name. I can image if he was the F1 because obviously then it's important to his storyline but this is becoming a SIX EPISODE distraction that's really starting to pi** me off. This makes Ashley and her F1 (who she loves) look like fools... terrible... okay done ranting. Smiley

word This has to be backfiring on Fleiss. Everyone I have talked to and most people on different blogs and message board are just SICK AND TIRED of the Bentley drama. To bring him back and continue the drama through episodes 4 and 5 and 6 is just ridiculous.

klarson79

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:38 am

noobsleuth wrote:CH said next week she is in her darkest place yet. I don't know whether it's all about Bentley or somewhat about the guys. I think it might be a little of both. Anyway this extreme low leads to the return of Bentley in epi. 6 and/or end of epi. 5.

* on rant * I am so sick of talking about this a$$hole. I can't believe every episode is tainted with his name. I can image if he was the F1 because obviously then it's important to his storyline but this is becoming a SIX EPISODE distraction that's really starting to pi** me off. This makes Ashley and her F1 (who she loves) look like fools... terrible... okay done ranting. Smiley

And to think TPTB could have ended it by showing Ashley just one of Bentley's PIs . Even now, they could do some creative editing and preserve an ounce of Ashley's dignity.

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:45 am

noobsleuth wrote:CH said next week she is in her darkest place yet. I don't know whether it's all about Bentley or somewhat about the guys. I think it might be a little of both. Anyway this extreme low leads to the return of Bentley in epi. 6 and/or end of epi. 5.

word The Bentley overload is already backfiring on Fleiss. Many are sick of it. Several of my friends think it is making Ashley look downright pathetic and that no relationship can come out of this season as she was never able to get over him completely. And if she did pick someone, it would be very short-lived. They can't seem to understand why TPTB haven't shown more of the other guys as Ashley has such a great group of men. I have a feeling my friends will continue to feel like duh and hissyfit until the Bent One shenanigans are finally behind us. But I think they may stop watching altogether before then.

Episode 6 - 6/27 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 5 87b72b10 Episode 6 - 6/27 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 5 86669110 Episode 6 - 6/27 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 5 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:50 am

realityfan26 wrote:

And to think TPTB could have ended it by showing Ashley just one of Bentley's PIs . Even now, they could do some creative editing and preserve an ounce of Ashley's dignity.

This is what is beginning to concern me the most. They don't appear to care about Ashley's dignity at all. When DeAnna and Jesse's edits took a bit of a beating - he was super competitive and she threw that conniption hissy fit at the BBQ - I later was told that on the set she had been a diva and he had been a "pita" ( I had to ask! a pain in the rear).

Have Ashley and her F1 been difficult? Is this why they are completely trashing her dignity? They are leaving her almost none.....

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:52 am

Bloomers wrote:
realityfan26 wrote:

This is what is beginning to concern me the most. They don't appear to care about Ashley's dignity at all. When DeAnna and Jesse's edits took a bit of a beating - he was super competitive and she threw that conniption hissy fit at the BBQ - I later was told that on the set she had been a diva and he had been a "pita" ( I had to ask! a pain in the rear).

Have Ashley and her F1 been difficult? Is this why they are completely trashing her dignity? They are leaving her almost none.....

I really think they had no story this season other than Bentley and a very obvious F1. They still seem to love her as a person so I don't think she's being a witch and difficult.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:53 am

Bloomers wrote:
realityfan26 wrote:

On one hand she is a great Bette because she let's it all out on camera and we know MF loves that. But on the other she almost shut down production on a guy that they had previously warned her about and continued to talk about. Maybe she was so annoying with the Bentley crap that alot of production got annoyed. Kinda like Jillian but this seems much worse.
I also wonder if all is not well in post show paradise and this whole mess is just a sign of that.

Episode 6 - 6/27 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 5 Drew112
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:58 am

Bloomers wrote:
realityfan26 wrote:

Ashley is as far from diva as I'd expect. I can't fathom what she could've done to piss them off. Yet, TPTB love her! I'm hoping the love isn't reciprocated!

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:07 am

I can.. she fell in love with Bentley and screwed them over.
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:10 am

realityfan26 wrote:

Ashley is as far from diva as I'd expect. I can't fathom what she could've done to piss them off. Yet, TPTB love her! I'm hoping the love isn't reciprocated![/quote]

I kinda doubt she is happy with TPTB after seeing the last month of HER show unless it was all acting.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:19 am

realityfan26 wrote:
Bloomers wrote:
realityfan26 wrote:

Ashley is as far from diva as I'd expect. I can't fathom what she could've done to piss them off. Yet, TPTB love her! I'm hoping the love isn't reciprocated!

What she did was fall for the wrong guy and almost shut down production on the show. I wouldn't be surprised if everybody involved in production of the show had issue with her -- it's their jobs she's screwing around with. But the show went on and if there was a happy ever after ending happening now, I don't think we would be seeing the edit we're now seeing. It was a screwed up season with a screwed up ending and that's what we're seeing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:22 am

IrishGal wrote:
realityfan26 wrote:

I kinda doubt she is happy with TPTB after seeing the last month of HER show unless it was all acting. [/quote]

While it has been explained to her ad nauseum that "this is a reality show", (with all that implies about drama, etc.), she can't be happy with the way that she has been shown - no way. She is too intelligent to swallow that one.

If this has all been acting, she should forget about the dental career and try for Hollywood.

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 83 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 44 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 6 - 6/27 - Discussion - Spoilers

+81
Larel
NadjaM
Ayana
Nibbles22
Pattycake92