SELECT CONTENT

Episode 6 - 6/27 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 41 of 83 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 62 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 6 - 6/27 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 41 Empty Re: Episode 6 - 6/27 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by ironcat Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:51 pm

skitts wrote:
sjcaligurl wrote:Whomever F1 is, they have to see Ashley kissing a whole lot of guys. RyanP made his vlog after the 'From Here to Eternity" makeout session on the beach in, in the rain, in Phuket ... and then her comments? Was he subdued because he was upset at the guys or because he saw her and JP mauling each other in the rain. Seriously, unless it's JP, she's got some splainin' to do! I didn't even think her Bentley kiss looked all that hot. So far, the only other kiss where she seemed really happy and enthusiastic was with William at the very beginning (dang, that boy totally shot himself in the face). I think Ben is as sweet as he can be but I don't see any passion. Why are his hands in his lap when he kisses her? Ashley told RyanP that she wants to "FEEL" something. I really think she only feels JP at this point ... gotta see what happens with that sly Ames on Monday, though.

Ashley said, post show, her guy makes her feel 'sexy'. Ben F., should I say the 'edited' Ben F., doesn't impress me as passion personified. JP on the other hand...oh yeah. But then Brad called E fiesty post show....didn't see fiesty from the edited E either. Can't analyze much with what tptb feed us, right?

There was speculation earlier that the edit the couple gets may be influenced by how successful TPTB expect their relationship to be; therefore, knowing that Brad and Emily were not looking too good by the time the show started airing (I infer this based on the apparent fact that the couple were not that interested in having many secret rendezvous once they each returned to their real lives), the editors had no problem highlighting Brad's smoking hot connection with Chantal, while downplaying his sweet worship of Emily (which apparently caused even more problems for the couple than they were already having) since they didn't expect things to last anyway. If the same thing is happening this season, then perhaps Ashley did pick Ben, but the producers already see the relationship as doomed, and that's why the edit mostly shows the chemistry with Bentley and JP, while Ben seems like an afterthought.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Episode 6 - 6/27 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 41 Empty Re: Episode 6 - 6/27 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:58 pm

We need to watch Ashley's webcam interview on JK Monday night very closely and get caps. The last webcam w/JK seemed to be her aparment with pictures behind her, etc. I wonder if she's at the safehouse with her F1 today and for a few days. Cannot wait to see how happy she looks (or not), There's a reason why TPTB scheduled this webcam interview after this episode when Bentley is gone and her romantic 1 on 1 with JP...jmo

Last edited by Gina on Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:02 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:00 pm

I'm excited!
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:03 pm

Ben edit is fine in my eyes. He is laid back and it is now Ashley after all that bentley the douche is showing interest and they talk about it on orphanage date. The final 1 in the past was always shown hidden and he is hidden. Watching Ben BL is interesting, he might not be as out going as JP but he is interested in Ashley but keep it to himself more because as he said he was not confident to me means of how she sees him. She also commented on his confidence too. I am not worried every thing happens for a reason and it will all work out just fine.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:08 pm

Last season a few of us were fooled because we were looking at how Chantal was reacting not how Brad was reacting to the girls. This year we need to make sure we are watching Ashley's reactions not the guys. The biggest red flag for me is JP being to obvious but then again is it F1 vs. F2 or F1 vs. the ghost of Bentley. I really think JP will be supportive of Ashley when she tells him about Bentley but will start to have some doubts because of that conversation. I really think at this point for Ben F. it is a litte to late. Some red flags I have seen after the show for Ben is a text sent:

nealmueller Neal Mueller

Just had drinks w Ben from @Bachelorette at Sams Anchor Cafe. Chill guy. Hoping the show will popularize his winery.

A remark made bt Jesse Kovacs on RTV Zone:

He is talking about Ben F... "But uhm...,but I know he doesn't make it because he was down in San Diego last night. so I'm pretty sure he.." Jesse C. interupts and says "spoiler alert."

Retweeting of a blog that is not very kind to Ashley

Active on twitter and not always about business, some about the show.

Red Flag for JP on a podcast some of his friends have said JP came back a changed man but didn't think he was F1. (saying this the podcast hasn't mention JP in the last couple of weeks.)

Right now I would say of the two it is JP but I'm still open and ready for it to be another result.
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by skitts Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:13 pm

reason wrote:I was making my little annoying humor come out about JP been final 1. The date tomorrow wont change my mind about him been final 2, trust me on that. If I am wrong I am wrong can take it on the chin and move on but right now as of night 1 Ben wins. Ben passion as I would and say and believe is subtle and that is the best there is. I watch the show differently after it is aired and get my clues from it, when it is airing I dont pay much attention and usually mute and watch body language and it is interesting.

I would love to hear some specifics from you on your reasons. Will you share? I like to see past the editing to what other see.
skitts
skitts

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:20 pm

Rosepetal wrote:Last season a few of us were fooled because we were looking at how Chantal was reacting not how Brad was reacting to the girls. This year we need to make sure we are watching Ashley's reactions not the guys. The biggest red flag for me is JP being to obvious but then again is it F1 vs. F2 or F1 vs. the ghost of Bentley. I really think JP will be supportive of Ashley when she tells him about Bentley but will start to have some doubts because of that conversation. I really think at this point for Ben F. it is a litte to late. Some red flags I have seen after the show for Ben is a text sent:

nealmueller Neal Mueller

Just had drinks w Ben from @Bachelorette at Sams Anchor Cafe. Chill guy. Hoping the show will popularize his winery.

He is talking about Ben F... "But uhm...,but I know he doesn't make it because he was down in San Diego last night. so I'm pretty sure he.." Jesse C. interupts and says "spoiler alert."

Red Flag for JP on a podcast some of his friends have said JP came back a changed man but didn't think he was F1. (saying this the podcast hasn't mention JP in the last couple of weeks.)

Right now I would say of the two it is JP but I'm still open and ready for it to be another result.

It certainly could be that Ashley picks Ben at the end, but I find it hard to believe that at this point in the filming, he was her frontrunner, simply because she, for some reason, decided to tell JP about Bentley first. I would think that move is pretty indicative of who her priority was at that time. Maybe something happens and it changes up the road, as they still have a long way to go with HTDs, FDs and MTPs. I just hope we get to see a shift in edit, so we can understand the reasons for her choice of Ben, much as we got with Brad, when it became clear by the end that he was looking for somebody like Emily, not Chantal.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:21 pm

I remember us talking about the nealmuller tweet and thinking it was neal's opinion..hoping the show will popularize his winery. Doesn't make any sense that Ben would share a thought like this with a random guy even if that's what he's thinking. LOL

In a recent tweet between Kovacs and Ben, Kovacs said he was rooting for Ben on the show. I think Kovacs is a jerk and just trying to get his own 15 seconds from aligning himself with another guy in the business.

The Lost Angeles blog is pretty brutal to all, but very funny...it will depend on whether Ash thinks so, so yes you have a very good point.

I think it is hard to compare even last season with this season as to social media. It's grows daily..even TPTB are using it.

JP being a changed man can mean a lot of things.

All of this of course is JMO. If I had to say definitively, I don't know. JP has a lot of fans who see it. Ben is quieter, so who knows. I was not sure I want Ben to be F1. .but then it is Ash's choice.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:21 pm

I can't see it. At least with Emily, we had some clues pointing to her, I don't see anything pointing to Ben right now.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:34 pm

ironcat wrote:
Rosepetal wrote:Last season a few of us were fooled because we were looking at how Chantal was reacting not how Brad was reacting to the girls. This year we need to make sure we are watching Ashley's reactions not the guys. The biggest red flag for me is JP being to obvious but then again is it F1 vs. F2 or F1 vs. the ghost of Bentley. I really think JP will be supportive of Ashley when she tells him about Bentley but will start to have some doubts because of that conversation. I really think at this point for Ben F. it is a litte to late. Some red flags I have seen after the show for Ben is a text sent:

nealmueller Neal Mueller

It certainly could be that Ashley picks Ben at the end, but I find it hard to believe that at this point in the filming, he was her frontrunner, simply because she, for some reason, decided to tell JP about Bentley first. I would think that move is pretty indicative of who her priority was at that time. Maybe something happens and it changes up the road, as they still have a long way to go with HTDs, FDs and MTPs. I just hope we get to see a shift in edit, so we can understand the reasons for her choice of Ben, much as we got with Brad, when it became clear by the end that he was looking for somebody like Emily, not Chantal.

Do we know for certain that Ben does NOT know about Bentley being in HK before the RC? I think we will see Ashley discuss Bentley w/ JP and we'll see JP's reaction, but maybe we don't see her discuss it with Ben. Is there something Ben says that leads us to believe he is first hearing about this at the RC? Many will argue that if she told Ben, we'd see it. Why is that?
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by jelle Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:37 pm

I am ignoring the previous editing patterns and focusing on the story that is being told. The fact that JP is "too obvious" or that "he had a date in episode 3" doesnt make much sense to me. I know it does to many of you, so that is JMO. :hidingchair

Ashley, as JBF has insinuated, :fanningfan is a very sensual young woman. She is very comfortable in her body, especially after so many years of dancing. She likes touching and hugging and kissing. OTOH she seems very adept in getting out of the way of unwanted advances.

The biggest pluses for JP ight now, are: 1) that she and JP have established a bond of trust that she hasnt established with anyone else and 2) she and he have already developed a sexual/physical connection (which JBF thinks is going to explode soon :missspeak: ) I think she and Ben are just starting down that road. She and Constantine ae never going to get there. She and Ames will bond cerebrally. Ryan - I have no clue.

By the HTD - all may have changed. Certainly the players will have moved. Will be interesting if JP can hold his place or not. :stirthepot
jelle
jelle

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:42 pm

jojo47 wrote:
ironcat wrote:

nealmueller Neal Mueller

Do we know for certain that Ben does NOT know about Bentley being in HK before the RC? I think we will see Ashley discuss Bentley w/ JP and we'll see JP's reaction, but maybe we don't see her discuss it with Ben. Is there something Ben says that leads us to believe he is first hearing about this at the RC? Many will argue that if she told Ben, we'd see it. Why is that?

We know nothing for certain, but there is also nothing that Ben says that leads us to believe that he already has heard about Bentley. And by the same token, why would they purposely not show us if she has already told Ben?

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 83 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 62 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 6 - 6/27 - Discussion - Spoilers

+81
Larel
NadjaM
Ayana
Nibbles22
Pattycake92