SELECT CONTENT

Desiree Hartsock - Bachelor 17 Contestant - Discussion

Page 20 of 27 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 23 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree Hartsock - Bachelor 17 Contestant - Discussion - Page 20 Empty Re: Desiree Hartsock - Bachelor 17 Contestant - Discussion

Post by veg_out Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:55 am

Peppermom wrote:I think having to weigh your words so carefully can lead to adding lots of "ok", "you know" and such when you might not in a normal conversation. These interviews must be hard because you want to come across as not bitter, not still in "love" and not against anyone. And you certainly don't want to inadvertently spill the ending. Which, if she is friends with Lindsay, she does probably know.

Co-sign! I admit, Dez can do no wrong for me right now, but I also agree that she's fumbling trying not to say anything. Notice that the interviews with the girls are largely omitting Catherine. She addressed with Lindsay, mostly describing them as the same person!
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Desiree Hartsock - Bachelor 17 Contestant - Discussion - Page 20 Empty Re: Desiree Hartsock - Bachelor 17 Contestant - Discussion

Post by shoepie Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:08 pm

veg_out wrote:
Peppermom wrote:I think having to weigh your words so carefully can lead to adding lots of "ok", "you know" and such when you might not in a normal conversation. These interviews must be hard because you want to come across as not bitter, not still in "love" and not against anyone. And you certainly don't want to inadvertently spill the ending. Which, if she is friends with Lindsay, she does probably know.

Co-sign! I admit, Dez can do no wrong for me right now, but I also agree that she's fumbling trying not to say anything. Notice that the interviews with the girls are largely omitting Catherine. She addressed with Lindsay, mostly describing them as the same person!

I adore Desiree; she is my favorite and I do cut her slack in the grammar department. :) I have no doubt that the girls know who he chose and do most every season. They certainly talk. This is a very unique experience and they only have each other who get it.
shoepie
shoepie

Female Posts : 2306

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:41 pm

I love Dez! I would love to see her on the Amazing Race. I bet she could kick azz and take names!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:13 pm

I love Des!! She is one classy lady!! I think that she would be a great Bachelorette, but there is also a part of me that would rather her not do it. The track record for these relationships working out once the show ends is atrocious!!

But, Des will probably end up my favorite bachelorette of this season....and very possibly my overall favorite bachelorette ever. It is rare that I pick a favorite, so this would be a first for me.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:23 pm

Longhornfan wrote:I love Des!! She is one classy lady!! I think that she would be a great Bachelorette, but there is also a part of me that would rather her not do it. The track record for these relationships working out once the show ends is atrocious!!

But, Des will probably end up my favorite bachelorette of this season....and very possibly my overall favorite bachelorette ever. It is rare that I pick a favorite, so this would be a first for me.

As a Bette she has better odds. Trista and Ashley both married their guy. Meridith, Ali and Jillian were together with their their respective picks for at least a year. Jen didn't really pick anyone. Deanna just picked someone for the sake of the show and I don't know what Emily did. So the Bettes are running at a 25% success rate...those are not bad odds. I should be so lucky!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:25 pm

I'm curious ...has Dez's brother uttered a word since this past episode or anyone on his behalf other than Dez?

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:33 am

mprssdbyu wrote:I'm curious ...has Dez's brother uttered a word since this past episode or anyone on his behalf other than Dez?

He posted a few things on Twitter about it and he gave this interview to Life and Style:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:09 pm

The Bachelor: Desiree Interview

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:46 pm

@ ] hartsdesire4 Mooooo!! Found a cow at the end of our hike. #hikeFryman @c_bake26 28min
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by ILoveCase Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:15 pm

I love the video interview. Des is intelligent, sweet, and personable. She is great. Since they are saying that Lindsey will not be next Ette, hope it is Des.

Peace, Love and Hook 'Em Horns.
ILoveCase
ILoveCase

Female Posts : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by Starshine_16 Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:28 pm

I think Des would be the perfect Bachelorette. Hope it's her!

Nephew: Christopher
Niece: Lillian
Nephew: Griffin
I am a proud aunt!
Starshine_16
Starshine_16

Female Posts : 1017

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:58 pm

hartsdesire4 "All those who achieve great things are great Dreamers" #inspiration #sweetbutter #gratitude
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 27 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 23 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree Hartsock - Bachelor 17 Contestant - Discussion

+50
sky
agentcurls
Diana
barbell
Jeepers