SELECT CONTENT

Ashley and JP *Picture thread* - Discussion

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley and JP *Picture thread* - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Ashley and JP *Picture thread* - Discussion

Post by cimcoe Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:47 am

lizb wrote:What show airs after DWTS on Monday nights till the new Bach. season starts? Could the wedding be in Nov.?

Last year it was the game show "You Deserve it" which IIRC didn't get very good ratings so I doubt it'll be back. The year before it was Skating with the Stars which totally bombed. I don't know what new show they might have lined up to go in that slot but I'd think a Bach wedding would do better in the ratings than the shows they've tried the last few years.
cimcoe
cimcoe

Female Posts : 1154

Back to top Go down

Ashley and JP *Picture thread* - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Ashley and JP *Picture thread* - Discussion

Post by umngirl Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:24 pm

Ashley and JP *Picture thread* - Discussion - Page 2 Ccd5dda605a911e2b7b11231381b57d8_7

Ashley and JP *Picture thread* - Discussion - Page 2 87b72b10 Ashley and JP *Picture thread* - Discussion - Page 2 86669110 Ashley and JP *Picture thread* - Discussion - Page 2 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:31 pm

They went to the Lemonade thing today? That's cool!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:57 pm

Ashley and JP *Picture thread* - Discussion - Page 2 152647178-personalities-j-p-rosenbaum-and-ashley-gettyimages

Ashley and JP *Picture thread* - Discussion - Page 2 152647170-personalities-j-p-rosenbaum-ashley-hebert-gettyimages

Ashley and JP *Picture thread* - Discussion - Page 2 152647172-personalities-j-p-rosenbaum-and-ashley-hebert-wireimage

Ashley and JP *Picture thread* - Discussion - Page 2 87b72b10 Ashley and JP *Picture thread* - Discussion - Page 2 86669110 Ashley and JP *Picture thread* - Discussion - Page 2 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:39 pm

So cute! Is Ash rocking the Jane Fryes?? Love!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:32 am

Alanna wrote:So cute! Is Ash rocking the Jane Fryes?? Love!!

Agreed. And along those lines, yikes! What are Rachel and Jenna wearing on their feet? Rolling Eyes

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by skitts Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:44 am

Is Ashley shrinking? That gal is tiny!
skitts
skitts

Back to top Go down

Post by shannonmac Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:29 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
Thomigirl wrote:If Fleiss said that wedding is not off the table, then it's not off the table.

The thing is MF says a lot of things, 90% of which have little merit other than to continue possible speculation and talk for his franchise.
A strong vibe given off from JP himself to someone quite close to me when he was discussing weddings with this person indicates JASH want control over their wedding vs an uncontrolled media circus put on by the machine. So I guess time will tell.

I agree you can't take anything he tweets as having any validity.
I have no doubt that JASH wants control- particularly after some of the crap that was pulled with the Trista/Ryan wedding. Good on JASH for not letting $$$ allow TBPT to create drama at their wedding. It would be hard- didn't trista get 1mill ? So TBPT puts massive alcohol in your system and major temptation at your bach party but you get a million dollars- hard to turn that down. On the other hand it makes your wedding a bit sleazy..

Do I think JASH will televise- yes. But I am realistic it could be in any format. They could do it like an ATFR- where they come on a live show and talk about the wedding- show footage etc. So many options that I think could happen.
Also frankly from a TBPT perspective JASH and JEM weddings are going to be on top of each other. That may not be something ABC wants to pick up. There is always that to consider. So maybe one is a televised wedding and one is an AFTR like format.

My guess would be that Emily's contract re weddings and TBPT involvement is a little more defined than JASH. Maybe even Jef's as well. I would think Emily would have had the family lawyers looking out for ensuring TBPT has decreased control over the wedding re creating drama. Add to that, even if there is nothing extra in the contract hopefully TBPT would be more ethical with a child involved. I think this why they are going full steam ahead planning because they aren't worried about TBPT hiccups.

I could be wrong....

Ashley and JP *Picture thread* - Discussion - Page 2 MKlsyCO1DkuPott_QDvNqg2
shannonmac
shannonmac

Back to top Go down

Post by doantam Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:58 pm

"I think this why they are going full steam ahead planning because they aren't worried about TBPT hiccups. "

May I ask who are they? Emily/Jef or Ash/JP?

doantam

Back to top Go down

Post by shannonmac Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:30 pm

doantam wrote:"I think this why they are going full steam ahead planning because they aren't worried about TBPT hiccups. "

May I ask who are they? Emily/Jef or Ash/JP?

I was referring to Emily and Jef in that paragraph.

The info that was relayed re JASH indicates hiccups re control issues with TBPT (not their relationship)- hope I was clear and not implying otherwise.

shannonmac
shannonmac

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomigirl Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:45 pm

I guess since I don't follow Emily or Jef (can't really stand them actually) that I'm not seeing where they are full steam ahead.
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Post by shannonmac Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:33 pm

Thomigirl wrote:I guess since I don't follow Emily or Jef (can't really stand them actually) that I'm not seeing where they are full steam ahead.

Yep, you would be out of the loop then, but no biggie based on your feelings. But it helps to know what is going on with everyone because TV/No TV may all be impacted by timing.

shannonmac
shannonmac

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley and JP *Picture thread* - Discussion

+18
anders
tigertiz
LoveDovez
JenTen1585
doantam