SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Canada Screencaps - Thread #1

Page 48 of 49 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Canada Screencaps - Thread #1 - Page 48 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada Screencaps - Thread #1

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:58 pm

iamreal2u wrote:
Mirzam wrote:
anders wrote:but he appears to be inside a room, standing by the door.....???

could they be showing it from her storming out on him and him following her?

I think she storms away from him outside her villa and he goes chasing after her. Why would he do this if he had just dumped her? Is he a masochist?

Brad is a very empathetic guy. He hates to see others hurting esp. because of him.
Exactly and he wants to solve the problem once and for all. He wants to put it at rest so he can pick Bianka and everything is finalized.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Canada Screencaps - Thread #1 - Page 48 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada Screencaps - Thread #1

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:01 pm

Mirzam wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:
Mirzam wrote:

I think she storms away from him outside her villa and he goes chasing after her. Why would he do this if he had just dumped her? Is he a masochist?

Brad is a very empathetic guy. He hates to see others hurting esp. because of him.

Then why not leave her to "grieve" and "come to terms with the situations?!

I think what the previews are trying to make us believe is one of the F2 (Whitney) rejects him. Not the other way around. Dresses aside, we clearly have two girls show up at the FRC, one earlier than the other, as per the light diferences. Would the producers have him stand on the podium and cry earlier in the day, only to return for the real FRC at sunset?
I don't see it that way, simply because he is the one confronting her, not the other way around. HE is the one that wants to finalize things and make things right before Bianka shows up at the FRC location.
AND you can't necessarily say dresses aside and claim that 2 show up at the frc location, that hasn't been established since it is only one dress, only one pair of shoes and only one person that is accounted for at the frc.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:05 pm

Mirzam wrote:
tigertiz wrote:
we clearly have two girls show up at the FRC, one earlier than the other, as per the light diferences.
I'm not seeing that. But I guess we'll know soon enough.

Waiting for F2 (bright, shadows)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Waiting for F1 (clearly later in the day, pink sky, no shadows)

Mirzam, that can't be said 100%, we are dealing with different producers, different time schedule here. For all we know, the top pics were taken only 1/2 hr before the bottom ones were. So putting your slant or mine or anyone elses on it won't make it so.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:07 pm

Well someone got the ring... Wednesday we will definitely know who :)

Harling's Jewellers ‏@HarlingsBC
Thanks! We love to support @bradcsmith RT @italdirectory: So proud of @HarlingsBC for their participation in @bachelorCA #tacori

Last edited by iamreal2u on Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : correct word)
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:08 pm

Mirzam wrote:I believe this is F2 because of the [bright] light. She is turning away as Brad is saying "Oh my God".
That screencap shoes the OCEAN that is between them and nothing of the sky. We've established this earlier. Of course we don't know if 2 women show up at the finale, we get a sc of some sun shadows on the walkway as he is standing there, but did those shadows happen 1/2hr before the final person show up because she is the only one to or ? we just don't have any definate answer to it. but this sc for sure is of the ocean between them and not the sky.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:12 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
Mirzam wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:
Mirzam wrote:

I think what the previews are trying to make us believe is one of the F2 (Whitney) rejects him. Not the other way around. Dresses aside, we clearly have two girls show up at the FRC, one earlier than the other, as per the light diferences. Would the producers have him stand on the podium and cry earlier in the day, only to return for the real FRC at sunset?
I don't see it that way, simply because he is the one confronting her, not the other way around. HE is the one that wants to finalize things and make things right before Bianka shows up at the FRC location.
AND you can't necessarily say dresses aside and claim that 2 show up at the frc location, that hasn't been established since it is only one dress, only one pair of shoes and only one person that is accounted for at the frc.

Yes, I can say what I like. I don't need to prove there are two dresses to show that two girls show up at the FRC, you can see that from the SCs of Brad waiting at the podium clearly at different times of the day. With respect, nothing has been established as fact, it is all speculation until the show airs.
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:13 pm

anders wrote:
Mirzam wrote: Two girls, two different dresses, arriving at two different times.

I am not sure the show (not saying Brad) cares all that much that someone gets their heart broken. They can always offer them the Bachelorette.

but the shoes are still the same on both ladies - I think the pink dress is pink because of the reflection from the sunset and whiter as she approaches because there is no reflection due to shadows.

Whitney is also much hippier than Bianka - who has more of a straight figure. WDG is very hippy.
Well, we have Bianka in a white dress per the sc of her and the tanline on her finger while zipping up the dress. We have only one white dress showing up, the video even showed it better as one continous motion, It is Bianka showing up in the only white dress and the same white shoes. There are no two women in white dresses, no two different white dresses.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:16 pm

Mirzam wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Mirzam wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:
Mirzam wrote:

Yes, I can say what I like. I don't need to prove there are two dresses to show that two girls show up at the FRC, you can see that from the SCs of Brad waiting at the podium clearly at different times of the day. With respect, nothing has been established as fact, it is all speculation until the show airs.
But using common sense here, if there is only one white dress which there is when you look at the video that was seen on here 2 days ago, it is clearly visible in there that there is only ONE white dress and ONE set of shoes, then how in the tarnation can it be said that there are two different white dresses? As I said in the above sc's, we don't know if there was only 1/2 hr time difference in the pics being taken where there is sun shining on the ramp or shadows therefore there is no certain way to show that only one person shows, but we do know for certain that there is only ONE person in a white dress that shows.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:18 pm

tigertiz wrote:
Mirzam wrote:
tigertiz wrote:
we clearly have two girls show up at the FRC, one earlier than the other, as per the light diferences.
I'm not seeing that. But I guess we'll know soon enough.

Waiting for F2 (bright, shadows)

Waiting for F1 (clearly later in the day, pink sky, no shadows)
I dont see these as clearly being different times of day at all. The first view has long shadows. It's late in the day - dusk maybe.
In the second shot, we see pink sky but the direction of the photo is different. It's much more of a panoramic shot, hence I see the impending sunset colors of pink that are probably over Brad's right shoulder in the first shot as well. I'd say it's fairly close to sunset in both shots, when the last rays of sun are quickly fading. If there were two girls coming to the podium, I'd think they would have to be at least an hour apart. These 2 shots look minutes apart to me.
I agree, maybe 1/2 hour at the very outside of that for there to be that minimal difference. Definately not enough time for one person to show up, get rid of them before another showed.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:19 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
Mirzam wrote:I believe this is F2 because of the [bright] light. She is turning away as Brad is saying "Oh my God".
That screencap shoes the OCEAN that is between them and nothing of the sky. We've established this earlier. Of course we don't know if 2 women show up at the finale, we get a sc of some sun shadows on the walkway as he is standing there, but did those shadows happen 1/2hr before the final person show up because she is the only one to or ? we just don't have any definate answer to it. but this sc for sure is of the ocean between them and not the sky.

I said it was the OCEAN, in this post:

Mirzam wrote:
More food for thought......

I think this is the F1; this is just before Brad goes to his pocket. To get down on one knee? Notice the pink hue to the white stairs which suggests to me this matches with the later shots and the "pink" dress coming out of the limo.

Also take note of the direction the girl is facing, she is on Brad's right, with the stairs behind her which is the most common F1 position.

Now look at this SC, where I believe Brad is rejecting a girl, you can see the ocean in the background which suggests she must be standing in the opposite direction, on Brad's left, F2 position.

I am confident we have been shown both girls here, F1 and F2.
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:23 pm

iamreal2u wrote:Hope this is not a shout out to Whit

picture
Why would this be a shout out to Whit?

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:25 pm

Mirzam wrote:
just logic wrote:

I think this is F1 as the shots you had earlier show sunshine for F2 (there are clear shadows showing) whereas this shot doesn't seem to have much sunshine at all and appears to be a late in the day sky.

This is because Brad is standing in the shadow of the big palm tree. But it appears to be in quite bright light (see the water, I think I can make out some sunlight reflection.
The top pic is of the ocean in the background, not the sky.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 49 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Canada Screencaps - Thread #1

+28
Hotmomma
ja1968
Mirzam
Mr&MrsSmith
just logic