SELECT CONTENT

Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion

Page 27 of 45 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 36 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion - Page 27 Empty Re: Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:05 am

Courtney Robertson ‏@bugrobertson Bought myself an early Christmas present. Thanks @VW http://sulia.com/my_thoughts/95299aa2-f0e5-4819-94a8-ac7de7974e8e/?source=twitter …

Arie Luyendyk Jr. Arie Luyendyk Jr. ‏@ariejr @bugrobertson looks awesome! Proud of ya!

Courtney Robertson Courtney Robertson ‏@bugrobertson @ariejr Thanks Arie! You'll love it, so fast! #zipzip
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion - Page 27 Empty Re: Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:05 am

Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion - Page 27 264a277a40d811e2b45022000a1fb3cd_7

I like texts that make you smile
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:45 am

Someone asked Courtney tonight if she was dating Arie or anyone. She answered no and yes. I didn't think her and Arie were dating anymore, but I wonder who her new beau is. LOL

sunshinelightlite about 2 hours ago Court! R u dating arie?

sunshinelightlite about 2 hours ago @bugrobertson r u dating anyone?

bugrobertson about an hour ago @sunshinelightlite No and yes
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:29 am

Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion - Page 27 Fa340e5a463411e2bb3522000a1fb076_7

Party collage
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:56 pm

Courtney Robertson @bugrobertson
Hawaii here we come @TheAmyBean Much Aloha
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:51 am

Courtney Robertson
2 days ago
3 Likes - 2 Comments

What a difference a year makes. I remember exactly how I felt a year ago today...

Just newly engaged and in love. The show hadn't started to air and I was looking forward to watching our love story unfold. It didn't play out the way it could have or the way I had hoped it would. This past year was one of the hardest years of my life, but also one of the best! I'm thankful to have experienced such a great love. Forever grateful for the support from my strong loving family, and friends. Maybe everything happens for a reason, maybe it doesn't. All I know is life is beautiful and if you can find inner strength & peace within, everything will be alright. Thank you all for your support this past year, it truly means the world to me! Looking forward to a New Year and hopeful that I will find a love that knows no defeat! Happy NYE! Be safe! Xo
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermom Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:45 pm

Courtney was never one of my favorites, but I really like the way she framed this comment. No blame, no recriminations, no regrets. That takes a lot of introspection in my opinion, to see what happened and acknowledge what happened and just accept what happened. Good for her.

Tough times don't last, tough people do.  Life is a journey, not a destination.
Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by Fruit Loops Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:07 pm

Peppermom wrote:Courtney was never one of my favorites, but I really like the way she framed this comment. No blame, no recriminations, no regrets. That takes a lot of introspection in my opinion, to see what happened and acknowledge what happened and just accept what happened. Good for her.

One of the nicest people I have ever met.

There are two types of people: the cheerios and the fruit loops. Better to be the one than to live one fruit loop shy of a full bowl. :crazed
Fruit Loops
Fruit Loops

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:59 pm

I don't find her sincere at all. Maybe if she tried to avoid the photo ops instead of seeming to invite them she'd come across as more of a real person.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15340

Back to top Go down

Post by glazedover Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:00 pm

Not really defending her, although I agree with Peppermom above, but it is in her best interest as a model to invite photo ops. It keeps her name and face in the consciousness of prospective clients.

glazedover

Female Posts : 751

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:24 pm

albean99 wrote:I don't find her sincere at all. Maybe if she tried to avoid the photo ops instead of seeming to invite them she'd come across as more of a real person.

It's much easier to come across as "sincere" when writing out a statement - perhaps with the help of a publicist/handler/agent. Nothing wrong with that of course. Courtney is a model and must continue to seek out photo ops in order to remain relevant. Carry on Bug. Hugesmile
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:54 pm

Maybe although doubt this kind of publicity gets her modeling gigs. Now if she's looking for a reality show ...... no idea

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15340

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 45 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 36 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion

+105
HavaDrPepper
mbl
Astrobach
mindless
Kels0012