SELECT CONTENT

Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion

Page 29 of 45 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 37 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion - Page 29 Empty Re: Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:04 pm

Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion - Page 29 86b5179694b611e2a74822000a9e2993_7
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion - Page 29 Empty Re: Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion

Post by provenceguy Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:38 pm

Courtney Robertson ‏@bugrobertson 55m

It's not everyday you get to see your best friend win a car on the price is right @CaseyShteams
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1891

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:47 pm

Why am I not surprised?

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/courtney-robertson-bachelor-season-16-winner-lands-book-deal-for-revealing-new-memoir-2013299

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:52 pm

Sprite wrote:Why am I not surprised?

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/courtney-robertson-bachelor-season-16-winner-lands-book-deal-for-revealing-new-memoir-2013299
Really? I am not interested in her past at all. Heck, even a book about this show is too late to me to care.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by HelCat Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:06 pm

I would actually work up the energy to care if I thought she might actually reveal some secrets, but she seems to cozy with TPTB to tell anything other than the authorized drivel.
HelCat
HelCat

Female Posts : 93

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:04 pm

Yeah who cares about her life? It's not like she can say a lot about the Bachelor process maybe just what really happened between her&Ben, much like how Melissa wrote about her process. Now Melissa's book (which I did buy, great book) & some other contestants I would for sure enjoy reading over Courtney's.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion - Page 29 1f49c

Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion - Page 29 8367-910 Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion - Page 29 I_got_13 Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion - Page 29 E5kqdm15 Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion - Page 29 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:07 pm

Can't to read it, love Courtney.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Fri May 02, 2014 12:46 am

I haven't watched Ben's season but heard a lot about Courtney. Saw these photos of her book and SC of her FD with Ben. I find this page risque and LOL about not providing condoms. Do past contestants reveal what exactly happened in the fantasy suite?

Alicia Rancilio ‏@aliciar  Apr 25
#Bachelor fans! Look what I got. cc: @RobynRossTVG @jenperos @EmilyMiller @AliciaCPowell (Did I just out people?) pic.twitter.com/JbBVcsrDrU
Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion - Page 29 BmFudcBIUAAzJf_

Kate Aurthur ‏@KateAurthur  Apr 30
Courtney from #TheBachelor has "written" an entire book about the experience. On the Fantasy Suite with @BenFlajnik. pic.twitter.com/YTuYE4kVnl
Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion - Page 29 BmfRWcICQAAqOM8
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Fri May 02, 2014 1:30 am

Oh lovely. So the Bachelors aren't given condoms to use and some of them (many) sleep with multiple women in a few days. That's just inexcusable on the part of TPTB. That really pisses me off!  :angryemotion 

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 02, 2014 1:58 am

OMG for Courtney to reveal that private session to the world is so gross. Unbelievable... Are the lead and/or the F3 supposed to bring the condoms by their own?  giggling  :shocked!: 
If I were a Bachette lead and any of my F3 on FS turned out to bring his own condoms, I guess I would scold and expel him out in instant... affraid laugh out loud., unless ...of course, Im the one who initiated all with one dreamy guy I'm interested in  sneakyl 
t4share Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri May 02, 2014 3:32 am

Isabel123 wrote:
Kate Aurthur ‏@KateAurthur  Apr 30
Courtney from #TheBachelor has "written" an entire book about the experience. On the Fantasy Suite with @BenFlajnik. pic.twitter.com/YTuYE4kVnl
Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion - Page 29 BmfRWcICQAAqOM8

For those of us who watched the fire between Meredith and Ian, we know how that passionate flame burns out!
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 02, 2014 7:41 am

That excerpt, given the people involved actually, physically turned my stomach. Does anyone want to know the details of what happened between her and Ben - one of the worst couples to come of possibly the worst season ever of this show? And that she would publicly write their personal details, confirms every opinion I already have about Courtney.

I sooooo hope the condom part is not true, and that TPTB sue her for any money she makes off this thing. Otherwise, aren't they opening the flood gates? If it is true, I have no words.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 45 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 37 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion

+105
HavaDrPepper
mbl
Astrobach
mindless
Kels0012