SELECT CONTENT

Episode 4 - October 24th - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 4 - October 24th - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 6 Empty Re: Episode 4 - October 24th - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by tigertiz Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:50 pm

Bachelor Brad Smith ‏@bradcsmith

@WilderWeir saw the show last night! And he has to write about it @torontostar. He called me crying! Drammmmmaaaaaa!

http://www2.macleans.ca/2012/10/18/the-macleans-bachelor-panel-week-three/
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Episode 4 - October 24th - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 6 Empty Re: Episode 4 - October 24th - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:15 pm

Sprite wrote:
sophienette wrote:Hi, being from Paris, I can tell you these are 2 different areas.... coobblestones and steps scream Montmartre, which is no way near the Eiffel tower...

maybe 2 separate dates!

I had written earlier that the umbrella/cobblestone screnecap was from Montmartre. We were up there while we visited Sacre Coeur in May. The Eiffel tower is pretty much on the opposite side of the city. Montmartre is the highest point in Paris and when you are in front of Sacre Coeur, you can see accross the city to the Eiffel tower.

These are two very different areas of Paris and I can see that these would be two different dates. The Eiffel tower date could include a visit to Hotel des Invalides which is where the tomb of Napoleon is and maybe a visit at the Arc de Triomphe...maybe even a sail down the Seine. The Montmartre date could be strolling through the markets, visiting Sarce Coeur and enjoying the vistas of Paris.

I'm curious to see what they will show of the city. There is so much to see in Paris and this would be an expensive trip even if they got a lot of the stuff free as part of a trade for promoting it. So far they have not really shown us much of the places they have visited, which is really too bad because that is one of the reasons I watch the show.
Didn't I see one that had a carriage ride as well? So, that would mean 3?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:57 pm

Is there a link to watch it live outside Canada?

Back to top Go down

Post by KikiLove Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:34 pm

Finally got around to watching the first three episodes, really enjoying it and Brad seems like a good guy :Smiley: I think Bianka is F1 and I think Whitney and Kara are in the F3.

Episode 4 - October 24th - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 6 Seanie10Episode 4 - October 24th - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 6 Tumblr_m5ljljyBe21rx9goxo1_250Episode 4 - October 24th - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 6 Tumblr_m7vu98s0lT1rwl05yo1_100
''Let your faith be bigger than your fears''
''No one can make you feel inferior without your consent'' - Eleanor Roosevelt
KikiLove
KikiLove

Female Posts : 2434

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgFME101EA3Jsekih-BkYbA

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:24 pm

tigertiz wrote:Bachelor Brad Smith ‏@bradcsmith

@WilderWeir saw the show last night! And he has to write about it @torontostar. He called me crying! Drammmmmaaaaaa!

http://www2.macleans.ca/2012/10/18/the-macleans-bachelor-panel-week-three/

I'm not getting this tweet.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by jurystillout Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:19 pm

sophienette wrote:Is there a link to watch it live outside Canada?

Have not found one yet... hissyfit Last week I had to wait all week until the episode was posted, so I am hoping for a live feed or some to put it online quickly this week.

~No One Can Make You Feel Inferior Without Your Consent Eleanor Roosevelt~

Episode 4 - October 24th - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 6 7b1b3f3e-3b3d-41b0-828b-06de6fc086d8_zps945f9fd1
jurystillout
jurystillout

Female Posts : 1089

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:10 pm

atem, Brad tweeted that his friend, Wilder Weir, who is blogging about the show and watches it a day early, called Brad crying as he watched ep. 4. I guess Weir writes about it for the Toronto Star.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:21 pm

tigertiz wrote:atem, Brad tweeted that his friend, Wilder Weir, who is blogging about the show and watches it a day early, called Brad crying as he watched ep. 4. I guess Weir writes about it for the Toronto Star.

Think it's emotional when Brad explains the meaning of his tattoos. If Wilder Weir is his friend, he could find it emotional as well. These friends may have been Wilder's friends too.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:32 pm

OK...Back home, dog walked, pj's on, tea in hand and the Bachelor on PVR. Let's fill in the gaps shall we...

Previews first and then Brad walking reflectively in a vineyard. He is starting to develop deep feelings and he is sure that he will be one step closer to finding the person he is ment to be with.

Back at the mansion...host informs them that Brad needs more time to spend with the women he is developing a connection to so instead of 2, 4 will be leaving. Shock all around. Chantelle is nervous. Gabby hopes/thinks she may get a rose so she can then put it in Whitney's face. Whitney is 100% confident she is not going home on this rose ceremony.

4: 1 date, 1 : 1 date, 2 : 1 date...one stays and one goes. Gabby thinks it would be funny if Bianca and Whitney would go on the 2 : 1 date...So would I!!! Good one Gabby. (I so do not think she is right for Brad, but I'm finding her a hoot!) Gabby thinks that they are both so sure they have a connection with Brad and Whitney's kind of crazy.

One girl stays at the mansion all week with no date! Who stays get to go to hometowns next week.

First date: Picture perfect. Bianca reads: Get ready for a fabulous date worth a thousand words...Ana, Kara, Gabby and Britney.

Gabby is glad Whit is not on her date and doesn't want her to get a rose. Whit says it is CRUCIAL SHE GETS TIME WITH BRAD. SHE WILL BE GOING ON THE 1 : 1!!!

Brad pulls up in limo with some style editor from some magazine (LOU LOU?) and they will be doing an 8 page spread. Everyone is very excited.

Brit is intimidated. She is a small town girl.....Commercial.

Back everyone is getting worked on. Brad talks with Ana and gives her a peck on the cheek. Then over to Gabby telling her she looks great and hug. Brit is watching and says the connection with her doesn't feel the same as with some of the others...Well, there's the first hint she may be toast.

Back at the mansion Chantelle gets the second date card: Let's take a walk in the city of love. (The over the top, flowery writing is clearly not Brad's as they try to fool in the US version.)...Laura and Bianca. They are both nervous.

Back to the photo shoot...Brad and Gabby in the back of a limo. Gabby thinks they have good connection. Brit is nervous. Kara and Brad in front of the fire. Ana and Brad in formal wear. Kara and Brit think that Ana looks like a supermodel as Brad has a hold on Ana's butt for the pose. Brit is getting upset watching. Finally her turn as she gets to sit on Brad's lap. She is so uncomfortable and Brad understands and is telling her she looks great and she perks up. She is getting butterflies and wants to spend more time with him and starts enjoying herself.

Commercial....

They are done and they are in his suite...Party!!!

Time with Brit because he thinks something is going on. Telling him about her family...he will not judge. Dad is a big part of her life. He suffers from depression. She worries/worried about him and suicide. Crying. He comforts her and tells her she is stronger than she thinks. Kissing and hug.

They are all looking at the rose on the table...Commercial.

Brad wants to make the best decision for himself and for them but right now he can't make a rational decision so nobody gets the rose. All are disappointed. He needs more time.

Back at mansion. Chantelle talking with Laura thinks she will have the 1:1 date since she is the only one who hasn't spent any time with him...15 minutes at the most. Whitney had 3 hours in Vegas. Whitney is pondering that she NEEDS that time with Brad. She KNOWS it's against the rules but she HAS TO take charge and find Brad. She's off running through the parking lot hoping the others don't see her. She goes to a hotel and up to his room....And how exactly did she know which one?...Perhaps a helping hand from the producers? Hmmm...

Brad opens the door surprised and she just barges in. Are they going to get in trouble for this? She doesn't know or care! He's loving this...She gets butterflies and gets a good feeling when she sees him. He is loving this...big grin. Hopes he feels the same and wants him to meet her family. He says he has a hard time opening up to people. His feelings for her have grown and it's time for him to tell her his back story.

...His second year of university, his best friend committed suicide...he is crying and she looks stone faced. He said he was starting to readjust, when 18 months later, his other best friend died in a boating accident. She is just sort of looking at him...not a very comforting lady...as he has tears rolling down his face...at least wipe them. He started treating people so badly, and only in the last three years has started getting better. It means so much for him to share this, he is scared .... she appreciates this, kiss, and then, ever the sympathetic bitch, because after all it is all about her..."I better get that 1:1 date"...more kissing.

Commercial.

Back to our helpful geography lesson...Showing the map of where they are in BC to where they are going in Paris, France.

Eiffel tower in the rain. He has to decide. He is going on 1:1 dates with each and then will decide.

Laura is first. Questions her emotionally mature enough after her meltdown. She wants to stay.

She meets him in front of the Eiffel tower. He doesn't have a date plan and will just go with the flow because that is the kind of guy he is. She can't get enough of him and was using his pants pockets to warm up her hands.

Kissing under the Eiffel tower...supposedly is good luck. She seems to be pulling him in. Going for coffee to warm up and then back to his room to talk. Glad he gave her another chance. She didn't expect to care so much. He never gets nervous like this....more making out in their bath robes. He is worried she is emotionally fragile, but she is cute and he is 100% into her.

Back in BC, Ana gets the last date card: Put your trust in me and let adventure be your guide.

Chantelle is praying and Whitney knows Brad is HERS!...Date goes to...Whitney. Gabby is not happy. Chantelle wonders if Brad wants her around because he is not persuing her? ... Ever heard of "He's just not that into you?"

Whitney is so smug: I don't feel bad. I have no desire to interact with the other girls. They have no chance of this competition with me...Charming.

Back to Montmartre in Paris with Brad walking down the steps in front of Sacre Coeur. Still in the rain. Waiting for Bianca. Their relationship is deeper than he expected but he is still waiting for her to trust him. She keeps herself guarded and this could be the make it or break it.

Bianca is excited to meet him and needs to know if she can trust him. Kiss and hug. Still no date plans. They are walking around the Bascilica to the restaurants. (We had a lovely crepe lunch there...with much better weather.)
Sit at a cafe and sure enough, get crepes. He is talking in French with the waitress. "It's me and you in the end...What's your thoughts?" She won't lie...she is scared. (Bianca, not the waitress who could be his grandma.)Not sure if she could get engaged in such a short time. She doesn't treat it as a joke. What does he need to do to make that decision easier?...This seems as if he is just handing this to her. Whitney chases him, he chases Bianca.
She doesn't know. One day at a time. Things get better each time but there is a long way to go and seven other women. He likes that she is taking this seriously and he loves being with her. Both are grinning like school kids. He is ready and want someone. She gives him a hug and is warming up and would be upset if she doesn't get the rose.

Commercial.

Back to Brad's difficult decision. He can see himself with both. Hard decision...Yada, Yada, Yada....
Both girls want the rose and don't want to leave...Primp, primp, primp....

And this is where I started ... on the bridge with the carriage waiting for Cinderella...

Am at work so I missed the first half of the episode...will watch at home and update the first part when I get back.

Came in at the end of the 2 on 1 date. Brad is on a the bridge in front of the Place de la Concorde in Paris holding the rose wearing a horrid baby blue jacket and pink shirt. The rose goes to Bianca because she is the only one of the women who called him out on his issues. Laura walks back while he and Bianca go off in a horse drawn carriage.

Next ... back to BC for his biggest fear ... rappelling down the cliff with Whitney. He is scared of the cliff, not Whitney, although if he saw what we do, that may change.

Last edited by Sprite on Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:43 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Adding the first part of the episode.)

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:41 pm

Whitney is insecure and needs Brad to come rescue her as she hangs part way down the cliff ... even though he wants to throw up. This makes him feel better because she trusted him and he saw her vulnerability. They took "a leap of faith" and he thinks she is here for "the right reasons". :puke:

He wants to see her soft side. She doesn't verbalize her emotions well, but her trying to means a lot to him. He likes her and when he is around her he likes her more...Naturally, she accepts the date rose and can't wait to have him meet her family ... and cue ... whipped

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:43 pm

We can read the live chat in the US. Everyone is being very sympathetic to him for opening up and for his tears. Apparently Whitney was cold and unemotional though while he shared his sadness.
http://www.bachelorcanada.ca/livechat/
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:52 pm

Back at the house Chantelle gets a call from her dad telling her that her grandpa died and his funeral is on Saturday. She is crying and has to make a choice to stay or go and she decided to leave. (Not to be bitchy but she would have been going soon anyway.)

Brad returns and heard Chantelle has to talk to him. He thinks it's because she didn't get a 1:1 date, but she tells him the news. He says she has to do what she feels in her heart and that she is a wonderful person and that she made the right decision. (Code: TG I didn't have to get rid of her myself because I would have felt so guilty.)

He is now looking at his options because two more have to go home tonight.

Girls are discussing getting a home town date. They all think they deserve it.

Gabby is catty because Whit already has a rose.

Whit thinks it's too early to talk about love, but she can't see it going any other way.

Gabby talks to him about his intentions. He thinks he is ready and as they are talking Whitney comes out and interrupts. Gabby thinks Whit is the devil and evil, very, very evil, but Brad doesn't seem to mind despite checking his watch with a puzzled look as she comes out, he proceeds to smack down on her in front of the fire. :atomic:

Last edited by Sprite on Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:49 am; edited 1 time in total

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 4 - October 24th - Discussion - Spoilers

+19
LoveDovez
HowSoonIsNow
ja1968
jurystillout
KikiLove