SELECT CONTENT

Gabrielle

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gabrielle Empty Gabrielle

Post by anders Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:13 pm

Gabrielle - Oakville, ON
Gabrielle 21dmv4g

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Gabrielle Empty Re: Gabrielle

Post by anders Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:50 pm

Gabrielle Screenshot04-10-2012193727

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:01 pm

Gabrielle B20[/

anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:34 am

MonicaAwad‏@luvsJB_3
At the party I met a girl that was on bachelor canada #sick

wow i didnt relize i was sitting beside garbrielle from bacherlor canada and the epsiode is airing this week.its in my family friends house

No wonder everyone was taking pics with Gabrielle from bachelor canada today at the party. I didn't even know it was her

Gabrielle 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:17 am

Gabrielle answers your questions

• Would you ever consider being the first Canadian Bachelorette?

My experience on The Bachelor Canada was amazing. But I think I would have a hard time choosing from 25 guys!

• Do you feel like Canada having its own Bachelor is a source of pride?

The Bachelor has been a very successful show for many seasons and I definitely think The Bachelor Canada was done just as well.

• You seemed quiet on the show with Brad. Was this because of the cameras or are you just a shy person in general?

It definitely takes time to get used to all the cameras and people around you. Since I didn’t get a one-on-one date with Brad, I was still getting to know him which is why I was quieter at first.

• Is being a lawyer your ultimate goal?

Law has always been something I wanted to study, so even if I don’t practice in the future, it’s something I want to have as a background in my career.

• Why did you dislike Whitney so much?

I always sense people very well. For some reason on the very first night I did not get a good vibe from Whitney. The way I acted that first night was very immature, so I apologized to her and we actually ended up being friends at one point. I did not know all the things she was saying behind everyone’s back until the show started.

• Of the three bachelorettes left, who do you think is best for Brad and why?

It is ultimately Brad’s choice, but I think Kara is the most genuine and the best fit for him. She’s sweet, genuine, and so beautiful!

• What did you learn from being on The Bachelor Canada?

I definitely learned to filter my thoughts before I open my mouth!

• Are you ready to move on and date other people, or do you feel you need to take some down time first?

The kind of connection that I had with Brad was more on a friendship level so yes, I’m definitely ready to start dating again!

• I liked your strength and you saw through Whitney. what was it like dealing with her?

As you saw, on the first night we didn’t get along but the next day I made an effort and apologized to her and she accepted it. After that we were pretty friendly with eachother in the house and it definitely made living with her easier.

• Gabrielle, are you still in contact with any of the girls?

I’m happy to call Kara one of my best friends to this day. I know she misses me too!

• What did you learn that you will take away from the experience of being on The Bachelor Canada?

I definitely learned to filter my thoughts before I open my mouth!

• Gabrielle, if you could go back and change anything from the show, what would u change and why?

I would change absolutely nothing! Everything that happens is a lesson to be learned.

• If you could promote volunteering, what would you say is the best thing about it?
It’s selfish in a way cause it makes you feel good but at the same time you’re helping other people. It’s nice to know how much others appreciate what you do for them.

• Gabby, what do you think of tonight’s episode?
I loved Kara and Brad’s date – I’ve always wanted to do that. Bianka definitely knows how to keep the mystery going. And I can’t believe one of the lobsters didn’t pinch Whitney!

• Who is your celeb crush?
Donald Trump…I think we’d have a good time talking about our beautiful hair! Haha

• Favourite moment with Brad?
My favourite moment was watching my cousin hit on Brad! “Brad is like diamonds!!”

http://www.bachelorcanada.ca/2012/11/gabrielle-answers-your-questions/

Gabrielle 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:19 pm

Gabrielle 1zlf7u1

Gabrielle 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips