SELECT CONTENT

Episode 7 - November 14th - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 7 - November 14th - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 17 Empty Re: Episode 7 - November 14th - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Mirzam Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:30 pm

Pattycake92 wrote:Ok, i found a link to this show. Just watched the fantasy dates with both Whitney and Bianka. I've not seen anything else, not even an interview. Based on just FD, Brad seems head over heels for Whitney. He likes Bianka but his relationship with Whitney is on another level.

This is what I see too, and I have watched every episode. He is completely smitten with Whitney and really likes Bianka.
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Episode 7 - November 14th - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 17 Empty Re: Episode 7 - November 14th - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by iamreal2u Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:54 pm

Mirzam wrote:
Pattycake92 wrote:Ok, i found a link to this show. Just watched the fantasy dates with both Whitney and Bianka. I've not seen anything else, not even an interview. Based on just FD, Brad seems head over heels for Whitney. He likes Bianka but his relationship with Whitney is on another level.

This is what I see too, and I have watched every episode. He is completely smitten with Whitney and really likes Bianka.

That is my thought as well after watching the preview from WTA. Bianka is the person he thinks he should be with after meeting his family, but Whitney is the person he wants to be with. The problem is they seem not be able to resolve issues through conversation. Does not seem healthy.
One thing he told Laura B. that she is in the position that he was in at 24, but in essence grew up and now really wants to settle down. Whitney is 24, go figure.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 7 - November 14th - Discussion - Spoilers

+17
LoveDovez
Hotmomma
tigertiz
Brill