SELECT CONTENT

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum

Page 2 of 71 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 36 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum - Page 2 Empty Re: Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum

Post by Archer23 Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:42 pm

Oooh, I stopped following Trista months ago, when she was all but begging for a 10th anniversary special/series. What's she been taking about lately?
Archer23
Archer23

Female Posts : 4183

Back to top Go down

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum - Page 2 Empty Re: Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum

Post by bluwavz Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:18 pm

RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve

The info just keeps coming tonight. SPOILER: Ashley and JPs wedding will be on Dec 1st in California. My guess is it'll air Dec 10th
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer23 Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:23 pm

Awww. December 1st is my birthday. The fact that it's going to be Ashley and JP's anniversary too makes me indescribably happy!
Archer23
Archer23

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:24 pm

Archer23 wrote:Awww. December 1st is my birthday. The fact that it's going to be Ashley and JP's anniversary too makes me indescribably happy!

Happy early birthday and happy early anniversary Jash! High clap High clap High clap High clap

Bachelor Nation is having a cahhhhrazy week!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer23 Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:26 pm

Alanna wrote:
Archer23 wrote:Awww. December 1st is my birthday. The fact that it's going to be Ashley and JP's anniversary too makes me indescribably happy!

Happy early birthday and happy early anniversary Jash! High clap High clap High clap High clap

Bachelor Nation is having a cahhhhrazy week!
Thanks, Alanna! And no kidding. "It was the best of times; it was the worst of times."
Archer23
Archer23

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:39 pm

That is really exciting! Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum - Page 2 1534679567 Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum - Page 2 312048480 Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum - Page 2 261189810
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:48 pm

bluwavz wrote:

The info just keeps coming tonight. SPOILER: Ashley and JPs wedding will be on Dec 1st in California. My guess is it'll air Dec 10th

California? I was hoping somewhere new for them, but at least they are getting their wedding paid for!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:20 am

atem wrote:
bluwavz wrote:

California? I was hoping somewhere new for them, but at least they are getting their wedding paid for!

JP's brother is having a very nice wedding at a blow out venue in NYC early Feb. Roy's wedding will be very NYC style and class. I've been to this venue and it's to die for.
I don't think money is really an issue for JP. JMO--so I hope ABC is really going to do this couple justice and bang it out of the park. I know there are some beautiful venues in CA, not trying to dis the state at all, but it's certainly not FIJI. :giggle:
I wondering if the time factor being so last minute had to do with the destination.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:31 am

I bet the network insisted on an outdoor wedding. Havent all of them been outdoors? (Trista, Jason, even Survivor Rob and Amber).
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by ja1968 Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:37 am

tigertiz wrote:I bet the network insisted on an outdoor wedding. Havent all of them been outdoors? (Trista, Jason, even Survivor Rob and Amber).

Yes they have. But I think Ashley said once that she wanted an outdoor wedding.
ja1968
ja1968

Female Posts : 819

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomigirl Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:12 am

Cali in December? If Fleiss effs up the cupcake wedding I will cut him! plotting

J/K....maybe :uptonogood This is TOO exciting!
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Post by instinct Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:34 am

Kashathediva wrote:
atem wrote:
bluwavz wrote:

JP's brother is having a very nice wedding at a blow out venue in NYC early Feb. Roy's wedding will be very NYC style and class. I've been to this venue and it's to die for.
I don't think money is really an issue for JP. JMO--so I hope ABC is really going to do this couple justice and bang it out of the park. I know there are some beautiful venues in CA, not trying to dis the state at all, but it's certainly not FIJI. :giggle:
I wondering if the time factor being so last minute had to do with the destination.

Then again, getting 300 guests to Fiji would be no small feat! I assume that most people have to pay their own expenses, correct? I don't presume to really know, but if the majority of their world is east coast based it's too bad that it's a destination connected only to the "reality"/entertainment side of their lives. Probably this was one of their negotiating points as it must be vastly easier for ABC to do this in LA. But....if they're happy, I'm happy. :married
instinct
instinct

Female Posts : 357

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 71 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 36 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum

+110
Gale1
nuts2uiam
Lennoxcolinrolland
jlccaz
LittleBoyBlue