SELECT CONTENT

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum

Page 56 of 71 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 63 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

twins - Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum - Page 56 Empty Re: Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:46 pm

What a joy to see baby Ford grow into a toddler. So adorable!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

twins - Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum - Page 56 Empty Re: Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum

Post by Linds911 Sun Sep 20, 2015 6:15 pm

When in Rome.... #fishface #aquariums #facegetsstucklikethat by @_jprosenbaum

My, how Sundays have changed! #nflsunday by @_jprosenbaum

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

twins - Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum - Page 56 8367-910 twins - Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum - Page 56 I_got_13 twins - Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum - Page 56 E5kqdm15 twins - Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum - Page 56 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:21 pm

That first pic is so funny. Ford is probably thinking these parents of mine are crazy. laugh out loud He's so flippin cute!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Sep 26, 2015 8:58 pm

How is he 1 already!? (officially on the 30th I believe) Feels like yesterday they just announced they were expecting! Happy early birthday Ford! :cutesmile!:

Smash!!! #40 @nycbirthdaycakes @panepinto_bakery by @ashleylynnrosenbaum

Happy 1st birthday to our little man! Thank you everyone for coming & making this day so special! We ❤️ you! #40 #Ford by @_jprosenbaum

Had such an amazing first birthday celebration for our sweet little man! Thank you to everyone for coming out! #40 by @ashleylynnrosenbaum

This cake deserves its own post. Not only was it the coolest cake I've ever seen, but it was the tastiest weve ever had! Thank you @panepinto_bakery @nycbirthdaycakes !!! #40 by @ashleylynnrosenbaum

twins - Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum - Page 56 8367-910 twins - Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum - Page 56 I_got_13 twins - Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum - Page 56 E5kqdm15 twins - Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum - Page 56 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Sep 26, 2015 9:01 pm

He is so flippin cute! What a lovely family! I can't believe it's a year already either. The party theme is so perfect! Looks like a great time was had by all especially cake smashing Ford! laugh out loud

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Sep 26, 2015 9:04 pm

Yummy looking cake, too! celebrate

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:14 am

they are the absolute cutest. heartbeat
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:21 am

They are such a great couple with their little man that I really do hope that they have another little bambino to complete the family.
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:13 am

So cute! SmileySmiley hbbanner Ford!

btw, I have neve before seen a child who looks like the perfect mix of both of his parents SO FREAKIN MUCH, if you know what I mean. Ford just looks sooooo much like JP, but he also looks just soooo much like Ashley. giggling

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:09 pm

hbbanner Fordy! PINKHEART

Happy Birthday to our greatest love. #40 by @ashleylynnrosenbaum

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:16 pm

Oh my heavens, this all turned out as equally wonderfully as I hoped in July 2011. Happy birthday, Fordy heartbeat

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:22 pm

Alanna wrote:Oh my heavens, this all turned out as equally wonderfully as I hoped in July 2011. Happy birthday, Fordy heartbeat

Yip & look how good they both still look!!
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 71 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 63 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum

+110
Gale1
nuts2uiam
Lennoxcolinrolland
jlccaz
LittleBoyBlue