SELECT CONTENT

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum

Page 22 of 39 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 30 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 22 Empty Re: Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by MVMom39forever Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:52 am

Awesome video! I can recall being so annoyed with Bentley storyline. I 100 % thought it was distraction plus played up insecurities. What a bummer for Ashley to have to play it out.

Ashley & JP are adorable & great match. I loved watching them fall in love. I picked him for her on night one and think that if new viewers just fast forward thru Bentley B.S., it is one of the most obvious of all edits and had perfect ending. Fleiss let us see connection on night one and JP really had no strong competition (not even Ben).
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 22 Empty Re: Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by lovinlife Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:49 pm

If anyone lives in NY or can get to the Lemonade stand you should. I have gone the last two years and it is so wonderful. Everyone is so sweet and they talk to you for as long as you like. People come a little bit at time and it is just such a nice day. I have stayed for 4 hours each time. The first time I went I was there to meet JP and Ashley. JP is so much cuter in person. I mean adorable. And he was talking to me so long I told him I better let him talk to the other girls or they would shoot me. He told me that he and Ashley dont ever even talk about meeting on the show. He is just the most down to Earth person and Ashley is gorgeous. And the tiniest thing I have ever seen. They are so in love. So if anyone is able to go I am sure they will be there. JP already asked Graham for the date. I am waiting to hear the date myself.
lovinlife
lovinlife

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:35 pm

lovinlife wrote:If anyone lives in NY or can get to the Lemonade stand you should. I have gone the last two years and it is so wonderful. Everyone is so sweet and they talk to you for as long as you like. People come a little bit at time and it is just such a nice day. I have stayed for 4 hours each time. The first time I went I was there to meet JP and Ashley. JP is so much cuter in person. I mean adorable. And he was talking to me so long I told him I better let him talk to the other girls or they would shoot me. He told me that he and Ashley dont ever even talk about meeting on the show. He is just the most down to Earth person and Ashley is gorgeous. And the tiniest thing I have ever seen. They are so in love. So if anyone is able to go I am sure they will be there. JP already asked Graham for the date. I am waiting to hear the date myself.

@LindziCox @tristasutter @ryansutter 90% sure it's the 3rd weekend in September. The event will be Sunday the festivities start Friday!!!!

This was Graham's answer when Lindzi asked him when it would be.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15322

Back to top Go down

Post by lovinlife Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:36 pm

oh thank you so much :)
lovinlife
lovinlife

Back to top Go down

Post by lancecorning Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:53 am

Heard it on the grapevine...with Katic Couric on Monday.

lancecorning

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:04 pm

lancecorning wrote:Heard it on the grapevine...with Katic Couric on Monday.

Yeah, we have pics of them and Desiree, Sean, etc on the show!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:09 am

lancecorning wrote:Heard it on the grapevine...with Katic Couric on Monday.

:WAVEY: lancecorning thanks for letting us know! Hope you have been well. bestbud!
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by jashfan Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:19 am

Jash  Katie Curic show

http://www.katiecouric.com/videos/bachelor-success-stories/

~ Live each day as if its your last ~! :thismuch: Live , LAugh , Love :cc5:
jashfan
jashfan

Female Posts : 242

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:22 pm

not sure whether its been posted before. i just found that msettenna1 channel just provided some parts of JASH wedding.the subsequent scenes are available on this channel yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomigirl Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:13 pm

Says "Embedding disabled by request"
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:10 pm

Thomigirl wrote:Says "Embedding disabled by request"

Here is a link to the video :Smiley:

https://youtu.be/VojkxenzVo8
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by instinct Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:18 pm

http://www.lifeandstylemag.com/entertainment/news/Ashley-Hebert-JP-Rosenbaum-Bachelorette-Desiree-Hartsock-Chris-Siegfried

Here's an interview from an event they attended last week.
instinct
instinct

Female Posts : 357

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 39 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 30 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum

+107
Georgia Lindsay
bluwavz
sosleepy
BachfanNY
melrose