SELECT CONTENT

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum

Page 37 of 39 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 37 Empty Re: Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by melrose Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:41 am

nd4reality wrote:And JP did have to deal with the fact that his fiance slept with her f2, allowed him to go down on one knee and even did an overnight pre-FD with him. So IMO its a bloody miracle that they made it work.

Just for clarification, but you may already know, that the overnight pre-FD with Ben happened when they had their date in, I believe, Chang Mai, and the whole crew had to stay overnight (and Ash and Ben did not stay together in hotel) due to distance of traveling back.. Chris Harrison wrote about this, (or Ash did) in one of their episode blogs.. The sleeping with F2, may or may not have happened.. Just because that chick Courtney said so in her book, doesn't mean it is accurate. I take what she said with a grain of salt.. I even saw Ben say to someone on twitter not all that long ago that there are 2 sides to a story, and he was referring to Courtney's book. I also know that Ashley wanted to let Ben go early, and TPTB wouldn't let her.. This came directly from her friend, Ashley Spivey, I heard her say it.. So, it may or may not have happened, but AGREED, it's impressive that they made it work.

melrose

Back to top Go down

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 37 Empty Re: Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by stuckinsc Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:54 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I think it helped substantially that JP was older than the regular contestant and had a decent head on his shoulders, maturity and a solid job and personal life prior to going on the show.
Then match this up with a lead who also had makings for the above.
Des and Chris ditto, albeit a tad younger.

I 100% agree with this post. I think this is why these two are my favorite couples. They truly went back to real life. It doesn't mean ignoring the show and never sharing, but when they do it is as an add on, not part of everyday existence. JMO
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:53 pm

lexforlife wrote:
BachfanNY wrote:
Trueloveforever wrote:

By far, this is my most fav FRC ever, everything was just so beautiful (including JP).
Their love story is yet to be topped IMO; their chemistry  was palpable through the screen(that Phuket kiss under the rain, still my fav( and the reason I ended up  on this site giggling ).

My favorite line is when JP recollect first cocktail party and Ash saying, "I think that my husband is in the room." And JP says, "What the f!#$ is she talking about?!?".

Priceless! Yep, JP ranks as my all time favorite contestant. So sexy.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:12 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I think it helped substantially that JP was older than the regular contestant and had a decent head on his shoulders, maturity and a solid job and personal life prior to going on the show.

*sigh* They just don't make them like that on this show anymore. I absolutely die when he live tweets this show. To think I wasn't even a JP fan back then.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:51 pm

JP & Ashley, my favorite couple ever on this show, right up there with Trista and Ryan, imo. Loved JP and every episode he just got more handsome and sexy, love looked good on him!

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:16 pm

so ??? did they or not make the baby announcement yet?

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubblebunny Wed Apr 13, 2016 2:19 am

JP and Ashley are just the best. Still my favorite love story of the franchise, and I'm glad to see it's not just me!

Also, do you guys think Ashley might be pregnant? We haven't seen pictures of her recently-the most recent full body images we have from her are from the Valentine's Day special and who knows when their segment was filmed. I think it's possible that they're keeping it private for now and will surprise everyone down the line!
Bubblebunny
Bubblebunny

Female Posts : 78

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:08 am

^^ agreed

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:26 am

bluwavz wrote:

*sigh* They just don't make them like that on this show anymore. I absolutely die when he live tweets this show. To think I wasn't even a JP fan back then.

Me either, blu. I remember thinking he was too serious for Ashley and remember his temper? Now I know it was editing but at the time I wondered.

This is the first time I re-watched their proposal. I was annoyed at the time because of her letting Ben propose so didn't enjoy it. Now I think it's great and love them together with their little guy.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15328

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:35 am

albean99 wrote:
bluwavz wrote:

Me either, blu. I remember thinking he was too serious for Ashley and remember his temper? Now I know it was editing but at the time I wondered.

This is the first time I re-watched their proposal. I was annoyed at the time because of her letting Ben propose so didn't enjoy it. Now I think it's great and love them together with their little guy.

Actually he said in some interview later that he really did get mad with some (READ Most LOL) of the other guys. So it wasn't just editing. But yes, they (Editors) needed to show it instead of cutting room floor, to cast some doubt to his trajectory.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:48 am

As someone who took slightly longer than average to get prego, I always cringe when these couples (or anyone really) announces that they are trying. I know Ash got prego with Fordy right away, but you just never know! It's not always super easy to happen. Ash may be pregnant, she may not be... But all the speculation makes me hurt for them (or anyone) who may be trying and it's not happening super quick. Just my opinion!! Smiley
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:57 am

Agreed^

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 39 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum

+107
Georgia Lindsay
bluwavz
sosleepy
BachfanNY
melrose