SELECT CONTENT

Technical Questions - How do you...?

Page 4 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Technical Questions - How do you...? - Page 4 Empty Re: Technical Questions - How do you...?

Post by Hotmomma Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:46 pm

If you are on an iPad..it always happens to me with a long post or many quotes..
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Technical Questions - How do you...? - Page 4 Empty Re: Technical Questions - How do you...?

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:50 pm

I will have to check this out. Seems to me, I saw somewhere there is a maximum number of quotes and actual word count allowed in a post. 

Thanks Hotmomma, your post made my brain remember that.  Hugesmile

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71770

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:25 pm

test

I really can’t describe how excited, and frankly honoured, I am to be the new bachelor. When I heard about this opportunity, my mind was initially focused on all the peripheral ways that it would affect my life. At that point, I didn’t take it very seriously. But when the interviews began to get more serious, I started to think about this as an incredible way to find someone who I would want to marry. It’s at that point that the existence of the show and all the shooting logistics and flights, they all fall off the radar, and the only thing left on my mind was finding someone amazing.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:27 pm

test

[size=33][size=33]This Will Be An Odyssey[/size]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[/size]
I really can’t describe how excited, and frankly honoured, I am to be the new bachelor. When I heard about this opportunity, my mind was initially focused on all the peripheral ways that it would affect my life. At that point, I didn’t take it very seriously. But when the interviews began to get more serious, I started to think about this as an incredible way to find someone who I would want to marry. It’s at that point that the existence of the show and all the shooting logistics and flights, they all fall off the radar, and the only thing left on my mind was finding someone amazing.
I don’t think this is for everyone. It’s a very unique way to find someone and you have to accept that. But I have a lot more respect for the women that apply for the show. It puts them in a much more vulnerable position, and anyone who is willing to brave that for an opportunity to find love, I have a lot of respect for.
I am excited. And, rightfully, a little bit scared. I don’t think anyone can take it seriously without being a little bit scared. This will happen fast. It will be an odyssey.
- Tim

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:28 pm

test

This Will Be An Odyssey
Tim Bachelor Canada Inaugural Blog Post header image

I don’t think this is for everyone. It’s a very unique way to find someone and you have to accept that. But I have a lot more respect for the women that apply for the show. It puts them in a much more vulnerable position, and anyone who is willing to brave that for an opportunity to find love, I have a lot of respect for.

I am excited. And, rightfully, a little bit scared. I don’t think anyone can take it seriously without being a little bit scared. This will happen fast. It will be an odyssey.

- Tim
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:41 pm

Is anyone else having formatting problems lately? If I quote something it will look right in my post but you can see formatting in the preview. The same thing happens if I don't use the quote box. The pic seems fine at least.  I'm thinking something about my default has changed but not sure how to go back. 

Kacie Boguskie ‏

[ltr]@kacielynnb[/ltr]

4h
Wahoooo! I'm headed to my last dress fitting! #fingerscrossed #wedding

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Kelly Travis ‏

[ltr]@kellytravisty[/ltr]

4h
Here's another pic. Haven't you always wanted to snuggle a baby bear cub?! pic.twitter.com/gDoAefep2I

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15516

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:32 pm

I have been trying to clarify with support on this issue, because I thought it was just me. There are a couple of things I see happening. If I copy and paste a tweet or IG that has emoji's or smiles from those who use iPhones, it throws the whole post off. If I delete them, the smiles, the post seems fine.

If I use the quote icon box in the tool bar, it never looks right, if I do it manually,    there isn't a problem.

Support suggested, to click "switch editor mode" icon. By using switch editor mode, it makes the post much easier to reply to when quoting a post. I love that feature. It seemed to correct the size = 13 problem, for a while, but today it happened again. I was in a rush, and didn't go back to see what happened.

I'm still going through the links they provided me to see if there are any other tips.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:26 pm

All of a sudden, I cannot reply to any of the Bachelorette threads. I get this message:

Sorry, but only users granted special access can reply to posts in this forum.

Is there a reason why?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:32 pm

Nutty, there isn't any reason why you shouldn't be able to post, except a glitch.

So, you're able to post, but not reply?
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:38 pm

Can you let me know if you can reply now?

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:45 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Can you let me know if you can reply now?

Yes, now I am…..thank you!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:47 pm

Sorry, we had a problem somewhere else which we corrected. I'm not sure why you weren't able to reply, but I'm glad it's fixed.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Technical Questions - How do you...?

+63
Norcalgal
Genevieve Australia
butterflylove
Jolena
mbl