SELECT CONTENT

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 39 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:46 pm

Longhorn... I thought the same thing about that being Meredith on a Kroger commercial. I live in Cincinnati, the home of Kroger's headquarters

Back to top Go down

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 39 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:32 am

welcomebanner Stylegirl! I'm glad you joined us!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71521

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:36 am

chloep wrote:^^ I agree BKay. Smiley He was(still IS) just awesome. And soooo handsome. :eyesigh: . He was my very first TV boyfriend.  cheerleader 

(btw, rumor has it, Jason was supposed to be F4, Jesse F3. Graham and Jeremy were DeAnna's real F2, but Graham jumped ship after the HTDs and DeAnna's FS with Jeremy didn't go so well(whatever that may mean) so she choose the WTF-guy of the bunch.)

haha interesting! I def see why Deanna earned her meanna title
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:56 am

GuardianAngel wrote:DeAnna came back on Jason's (The old come back ask for another chance epi) season to ask for a second chance. Her continued 15 minute of fame at that time. She is now happily married with a gorgeous little girl. I'm happy for her.

There was a little more subtlety to this story than just that and Jason's season has changed the trajectory of this show in profound ways. It was the birthplace of spoilers as we know them today.

DeAnna and Jason had actually become friends after her season was over, and DeAnna didn't want to come back on Jason's season - at all; the show had to force her / threaten her (with contract compliance) to make that appearance and this visit was not planned ahead of time; it happened on very short notice during the last days of filming. DeAnna didn't do it to extend her 15 minutes of fame; she did it because they forced her to.

If you followed her dialog closely she didn't ask for a second chance, she told Jason she had made a mistake in choosing Jesse and that she should have made the "safe choice", implying the safe choice was Jason. The significance of that scene and that visit lies in first figuring out who Jason (not us as viewers) felt at that time was the "safe choice" that his friend was implying he should make (to avoid making the same mistake that she had made). Long after the fact I believe that Jason has said in some of his podcasts that at the end the show was pushing him to pick Melissa and I think DeAnna's visit was just one way they pushed / manipulated Jason.

After the fact we learned that Melissa's "ex BF" Tye Strickland was the one who picked her up at the airport when she returned home from filming, and she said on 20 / 20 that Jason was not someone she would have ever dated (let alone get engaged to) in real life. It all just makes me wonder - did the show know that and if they did, why were they pushing Jason to pick Melissa??? Think about it ...

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:37 am

Lucas15 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:DeAnna came back on Jason's (The old come back ask for another chance epi) season to ask for a second chance. Her continued 15 minute of fame at that time. She is now happily married with a gorgeous little girl. I'm happy for her.

There was a little more subtlety to this story than just that and Jason's season has changed the trajectory of this show in profound ways. It was the birthplace of spoilers as we know them today.

DeAnna and Jason had actually become friends after her season was over, and DeAnna didn't want to come back on Jason's season - at all; the show had to force her / threaten her (with contract compliance) to make that appearance and this visit was not planned ahead of time; it happened on very short notice during the last days of filming. DeAnna didn't do it to extend her 15 minutes of fame; she did it because they forced her to.

If you followed her dialog closely she didn't ask for a second chance, she told Jason she had made a mistake in choosing Jesse and that she should have made the "safe choice", implying the safe choice was Jason. The significance of that scene and that visit lies in first figuring out who Jason (not us as viewers) felt at that time was the "safe choice" that his friend was implying he should make (to avoid making the same mistake that she had made). Long after the fact I believe that Jason has said in some of his podcasts that at the end the show was pushing him to pick Melissa and I think DeAnna's visit was just one way they pushed / manipulated Jason.

After the fact we learned that Melissa's "ex BF" Tye Strickland was the one who picked her up at the airport when she returned home from filming, and she said on 20 / 20 that Jason was not someone she would have ever dated (let alone get engaged to) in real life. It all just makes me wonder - did the show know that and if they did, why were they pushing Jason to pick Melissa??? Think about it ...

Per the bolded:
This is how it is. This is how it has always been, whether by subtle suggestion--Jeremy coming back for Meanna, or blatant suggestion--Meanna coming back for Jason. This is one of the formulaic "givens" at this point, put in the collective "hat" to be pulled out and used as needed to move the storyline. They utilized it first with Trista having her "friends" advice her during her stint as 'Ette, with a twist.

Per the second bolded:
Lots to chew on. I always believed Melissa was one of the prime selects(think meat). She would have made a great 'Ette. It seemed like she had a role to fulfill from day 1 on the show. I was flabbergasted anyone actually believed her school teacher talk. Beyond shocked. Think Emily on Brad 2.0.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:50 am

Kashathediva wrote:Per the second bolded:
Lots to chew on. I always believed Melissa was one of the prime selects (think meat). She would have made a great 'Ette. It seemed like she had a role to fulfill from day 1 on the show. I was flabbergasted anyone actually believed her school teacher talk. Beyond shocked. Think Emily on Brad 2.0.

I have every confidence that, with your awareness of how the show works, you'll begin to savor the flavor after chewing on it for a bit. Just think logically.

VERY few go on this show with a primary objective to be a contestant - most just want to get far enough along (without actually being F1) to get the lead role the next season (think Emily on Brad 2.0). It's the legacy of recycled leads.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:42 pm

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 39 10593493_1463801007229352_379846528_n

by Jeremy

Jumping hearts Jumping hearts :inlove

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:23 pm

chloep wrote:Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 39 10593493_1463801007229352_379846528_n

by Jeremy

Jumping hearts Jumping hearts :inlove

Beautiful photo! Both of them ;)

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:00 pm

Little Ben's going to be a big brother! Renee Oteri, a finalist from Juan Pablo Galavis' season of The Bachelor, is expecting her second baby boy.
PHOTOS: Bachelor after the final rose engagements and babies
The photographer, 32, announced her first pregnancy with husband Bracy Maynard (she's already mom to son Ben, 9, from a previous relationship) in July. In March, the former reality star tied the knot with ex-military man Maynard in a court house ceremony.
PHOTOS: Bachelor Juan Pablo's ladies
Then on Saturday, Aug. 23, Oteri and Maynard hosted a belated wedding reception with 120 of their closest friends and family at the Hyatt Regency in Sarasota, Florida. Ninety percent of their reception guests came from out of town, and got a special treat when the baby's gender was revealed.

Read more: http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-moms/news/bachelor-alum-renee-oteri-pregnant-baby-boy-exclusive-details-2014248#ixzz3BKUrpwG5
Follow us: @usweekly on Twitter | usweekly on Facebook

[quote]Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 39 1408893476_the-bachelor-renee-baby_1

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:02 am

They are such a cute little family. Another boy how cute!

http://celebritybabies.people.com/2014/08/27/bachelor-renee-oteri-pregnant-gender-reveal-party-expecting-son/

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 39 Renee-oteri-4-600

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 39 Renee-oteri-2-435

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 39 1f49c

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 39 8367-910 Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 39 I_got_13 Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 39 E5kqdm15 Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 39 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11981

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:18 pm

For those who don't know, Ty was on Ali's season, F5? going by memory, and Elizabeth Kitt who was on Jake Pavelka's season and Bachelor Pad 1. She was like Michelle Money where she got some weird editing due to editing or due to her being weird. Ty IMO is a great guy. Another unlikely couple that started dating, got married March 2014, and obviously still very much in love.

Ty BrownVerified account
‏@Tybrownmusic
So very fortunate that I have a wife that not only puts up with me but loves me unconditionally

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 39 Bx1IJveCcAA1Bwp

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:57 pm

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 39 10665605_1531426530406127_970474206_n

By @ashleefrazier
Boats + Babes #summer #wakeboard
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion

+135
Rosepetal
sdmom
loveactually9
Beach Lover
happygolucky