SELECT CONTENT

Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion

Page 2 of 53 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 27 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

glam - Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion

Post by Brill Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:57 am

http://www.wetpaint.com/the-bachelor/articles/bachelor-canada-brad-smith-and-bianka-kamber-plan-to-get-married-asap-have-already-moved-in-together?utm_campaign=vrl&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=dlvrit-bachelor

glam - Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 2 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

glam - Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:18 am

glam - Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 2 231030_493803980651783_543406128_n
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:53 pm

http://www.vancouversun.com/entertainment/Bachelor+Canada+Brad+Bianka+eager+knot/7596301/story.html

glam - Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 2 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:40 pm

Behind the scenes with the Bachelor Canada in Sidney: Brad, Bianka come clean -At least when it comes to sharing their newfound joy with Bachelor Canada viewers

Other plans included a trip to Arizona and going to the Grey Cup, but not because the pro footballer misses the game.

http://www.timescolonist.com/entertainment/Behind+scenes+with+Bachelor+Canada+Sidney+Brad+Bianka+come+clean/7600044/story.html

glam - Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 2 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:44 pm

have they said anything about how much time they got to spend together post taping??

and I love her FRC dress - I'd love to see it IRL - I dont' think television did it the proper justice.

what a cute couple - he really is a riot!!

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:48 pm

They said it was 14 days together after the FRC and I think 4 other times. One with his parents in Vermont.

momoftrips
momoftrips

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:51 pm

cool - thanks MOT.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:55 pm

anders wrote:cool - thanks MOT.

You guys have been engaged for, what, five months now? Have you had much time together in that period?Brad: Actually, they've done a really good job because we were worried about the humanity after production, but they gave us 14 days and four vacations without the cameras. The show put us in the best position to say "Yes, I want to marry you," but we had to develop in real life and see if that was going to work with the cameras off. We went to Vermont for one trip and had my parent's come up. While there we literally all just played board games and got drunk.

http://wehavenofriends.ca/2012/11/bachelor-canada-brad-smith-and-bianka-kamber-talk-cheeseburgers-elopement-and-future-babies-.html

momoftrips
momoftrips

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:01 pm

thanks again - I listened to a couple of their interviews and they mentioned how they felt like their relationship really didn't start until after the FRC ---they are quickly becoming one of my fave couples....

Cheese....burger!!

anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:09 pm

Bianka is my cousin she had a party last night and he came

When he first showed up!
glam - Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 2 Nxmwy
Bianka wins! Bachelor viewing party and Brad shows up!
glam - Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 2 R7iwid
Me and contestant Nicole
glam - Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 2 Qyd2iv

momoftrips
momoftrips

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:25 pm

momoftrips
momoftrips

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:55 pm

I adore this couple.. He really did a great job in picking B. I have a feeling they will make it since they're so open and honest about how they've already had their fusses and fights and how they deal with them... These in US wouldn't admit to disagreeing on anything to save their lives. I really think he did it for the right reason and I simple LOVE his personality. I think they were made for each other. : ).
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 53 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 27 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion

+74
bluwavz
umngirl
mysthelma
hawaiiangirl
AllAboutLove