SELECT CONTENT

Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion

Page 46 of 53 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 49 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

event - Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 46 Empty Re: Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion

Post by notarose Sat May 16, 2015 12:52 pm

It's great to see them back together!  Brad seems to have such a quirky sense of humor and Bianca seemed to "get" that aspect of him. She also seems very grounded - a balance to his nature. 
I really wish we could have seen more of their love story on the show. I thought it was too hidden.  Do hope they make a go of it this time as when Brad announced their breakup it was IMO very raw and sincere so his investment was deep at the time.  2nd time a charm?  That would be great.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

event - Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 46 Empty Re: Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion

Post by Brill Sat May 16, 2015 1:28 pm

GA thanks for the comparison. She is a lot thinner then she was during Brad's season. To me she almost looks too thin. :yes: I know she was working on getting in shape and the competition is just a plus I guess.

event - Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 46 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sat May 16, 2015 1:56 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Thanks Brill. I thought I'd do a comparison. She looks fantastic. What a body. So sweet to see her thanking Brad.

event - Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 46 11258126_1470966863194461_1675458650_n

News Nationalpost

event - Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 46 Bachelor

I've always thought they were a great couple too! Anyone else curious about the ring on her left hand?
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 16, 2015 2:35 pm

Good eye jojo. I can't find a pic to compare. Here it is resized. I wonder if she had to give it back? Maybe this is another one?

event - Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 46 Ring10

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat May 16, 2015 2:53 pm

That looks like her engagement ring!

event - Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 46 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 16, 2015 3:11 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Good eye jojo. I can't find a pic to compare. Here it is resized. I wonder if she had to give it back? Maybe this is another one?

event - Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 46 Ring10

Sorry for quoting myself. I went back to the beginning of this thread page 1 and found this.I resized the pic. It's hard to tell.

event - Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 46 Ring111

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Sun May 17, 2015 3:44 am

This makes me so happy! My username is tribute to these two. Maybe they have to get moved back into the "Couples" thread instead of here in the "Former Couples" thread :Woah-hoo: cheerleader Jumping hearts
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 17, 2015 4:11 am

bleuberry wrote:That looks like her engagement ring!
ITA. That is incredible if it is the same one. Maybe the don't give the rings back like in the US bachelor. Sam got to keep hers in Bach Australia.

Good for them. I guess the saying goes if you let love go and it comes back to you it is meant to be. So sweet!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 17, 2015 9:35 am

AAL - I think you mean they don't give the ring back like Bach Aussie?

Mrs! I had no idea that is why you chose that username! yes

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun May 17, 2015 10:51 am

I don't think it's the same ring but it's definitely a diamond ring on that finger. Woah baby!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Sun May 17, 2015 3:11 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:AAL - I think you mean they don't give the ring back like Bach Aussie?

Mrs! I had no idea that is why you chose that username! yes
It comes across all "Brad and Angie" but really it's Brad & Bianka Smiley - I joined the forum at the start of BachCan.
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun May 17, 2015 7:05 pm

Mr&MrsSmith wrote:This makes me so happy! My username is tribute to these two. Maybe they have to get moved back into the "Couples" thread instead of here in the "Former Couples" thread :Woah-hoo: cheerleader Jumping hearts

This section is for couples formerly on the show and not literally "former" couples, MR&MrsSmith. The other ones in it are still together. Smiley

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 53 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 49 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion

+74
bluwavz
umngirl
mysthelma
hawaiiangirl
AllAboutLove