SELECT CONTENT

Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion

Page 47 of 53 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

event - Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 47 Empty Re: Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Tue May 19, 2015 5:20 pm

albean99 wrote:
Mr&MrsSmith wrote:This makes me so happy! My username is tribute to these two. Maybe they have to get moved back into the "Couples" thread instead of here in the "Former Couples" thread :Woah-hoo: cheerleader Jumping hearts

This section is for couples formerly on the show and not literally "former" couples, MR&MrsSmith. The other ones in it are still together. Smiley
Thank you! I am giving away that this is the first time I cared a couple got back together Smiley
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

event - Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 47 Empty Re: Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion

Post by Guest Sat May 23, 2015 12:11 am

Nice to see them back together. I always thought she was one of the prettiest contestants on the show. She rocked that blue dress!

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed May 27, 2015 1:04 pm

There is a new photo on Brad's IG. He is at a Gala with someone from work, I think, and I'm pretty sure Bianka is taking the picture. In the photo you can get a really good look at her ring and there is no way that isn't an engagement ring being that it is on the left hand and correct finger. Can someone bring it over here please.
Maybe with this shot we can compare her 1st ring to it. Thanks!!

event - Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 47 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 27, 2015 2:29 pm

bradcsmith
3 hours ago
This beauty shot from the #bffgala with one of my favorites.... @jennifervalentyne
Not just family on TV, but off screen and 4 life!
event - Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 47 11357003_357862457735671_927655503_n

Cropped from IG pic.
event - Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 47 Ring110

Sorry for the double post, taken from previous page.

GuardianAngel wrote:Good eye jojo. I can't find a pic to compare. Here it is resized. I wonder if she had to give it back? Maybe this is another one?

event - Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 47 Ring10

I'm not sure that it's the same, but no one wears a ring like that on their left hand, with no other ring on the other hand!!! I wonder if it's not the same, did he buy her one?? Awesome catch Brill!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 27, 2015 3:46 pm

I was stalking browsing through Bianka's IG looking for more ring pics and came across this. Awwww

biankakamber
1 month ago
Follow me to the Magic Kingdom

event - Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 47 11176311_1545298895690686_942841894_n

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Wed May 27, 2015 5:19 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

bradcsmith
3 hours ago
This beauty shot from the #bffgala with one of my favorites.... @jennifervalentyne
Not just family on TV, but off screen and 4 life!
event - Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 47 11357003_357862457735671_927655503_n

Cropped from IG pic.
event - Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 47 Ring110

Sorry for the double post, taken from previous page.

GuardianAngel wrote:Good eye jojo. I can't find a pic to compare. Here it is resized. I wonder if she had to give it back? Maybe this is another one?

event - Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 47 Ring10

I'm not sure that it's the same, but no one wears a ring like that on their left hand, with no other ring on the other hand!!! I wonder if it's not the same, did he buy her one?? Awesome catch Brill!

The hands do not look like Bianka's. The nail length and the lack of firmness in the hands doesn't look like of the ones of Bianka. jmo Hugesmile
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by thirteen Wed May 27, 2015 8:38 pm

Sorry guys but that is not Bianka's hand because:

biankakamber
6 days ago
Love playing dress up! #style #redcarpet #fashion #dress #glam #event #bcbgdress #
1. Bianka was wearing a white nail polish or not nail polish (I can't see it very well in pictures but it is not black, that is certain) that night: event - Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 47 11334583_796815903748267_1433788147_n
2. It is the hand of Laurie Ferragine, she was wearing the same nail polish as seen in that pic at the gala and has the same ring.

But Bianka is definitely wearing a ring in that particular finger:
event - Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 47 11326290_1642497189299211_507518542_n

Also Brad commented on the pic Bianka took of herself with that black dress that she used at the gala Hugesmile :
bradcsmith Who leaves their socks all over the ground !
biankakamber @bradcsmith bahahahah your socks would be in the picture

Don't judge people on who they used to be. Allow them to be who they are. See them "now". Not "then".
thirteen
thirteen

Female Posts : 414

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed May 27, 2015 9:05 pm

Found these which may help with comparison?  no idea

FRC ring.
event - Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 47 Bianka-ring
http://okhereisthesituation.com/2012/11/bianca-kamber-engagement-ring/
event - Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 47 0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvZB06O80qk#action=share

And she has this ring which seems like the one she was wearing for her competition? It has two bands.
event - Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 47 11049385_1564622790485616_1317861635_n
http://websta.me/p/937715360570213188_259078519
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 29, 2015 10:40 am

Where's he going????

Good luck to our friend @bradcsmith! We all love you and will miss you. https://instagram.com/p/3RFjT2k63Q/

event - Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 47 11240468_838517619518229_1311099498_n

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Fri May 29, 2015 12:16 pm

GA, I was over checking out all the comments on the Breakfast Television FB page.  Someone said he is going to ET Canada.  Don't know if it's true???? There is sure a lot of women will be missing him on BT. Hugesmile   Everyone was asking the same thing you did.  There was also a comment he won't have to get up early in the AM anymore. no idea

event - Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 47 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 29, 2015 12:21 pm

I was searching through the comments earlier to see if he responded.

That's great if it's true. At least he will still be in TO and not moving away!

Nothing yet from ET Canada's twitter announcing him.

He'll do great, he found his calling. Love Brad! beatingheart

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 31, 2015 10:08 pm

Have to say that Brad is looking the best he ever has! Just watched him on the BT clip of him tearing up... he seems like such a nice guy and from the many comments he will be missed a lot.

I wonder what he is going to do now? Just saw on his Twitter that he tweeted to his co-worker(?) from BT that they will now have a long-distance bromance? So moving away from TO?

Highly unlikely and just wishful thinking, but wondering if Bach Can is filming another season? Brad would be an amazing host if so. I am sure whatever he is doing he will do great!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 53 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion

+74
bluwavz
umngirl
mysthelma
hawaiiangirl
AllAboutLove