SELECT CONTENT

Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion

Page 8 of 53 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 30 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 8 Empty Re: Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:10 am

Barbarossa wrote:Saw the banner on here and thought, "hey, why not give it a try. It's the Bachelor, so why not?"
Turned out all the websites were blocked to us yanks, so I went to the place where only elves dwell and downloaded the entire season.

Wife and I just spent all day watching the whole show. Let me say, Bravo Canada! That is what the Bachelor is supposed to be! We were cheering during the proposal. Then we read the interviews these two did right after their finale aired.
These two will make it. It was like watching lightning strike. Fleiss take note
1)start with a serious bachelor.
2) listen when the SOB tells you what kind of woman he likes. Never saw so many olive skinned, raven-haired brunettes in my life.
3) put at least 5 or 6 women on who are open to a real relationship, not just pimping a modeling career.
And
4) Leave them the hell alone!

word I agree Good Post
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 8 Empty Re: Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion

Post by northernviewer Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:19 am

Barbarossa wrote:
just logic wrote:
Barbarossa wrote:Saw the banner on here and thought, "hey, why not give it a try. It's the Bachelor, so why not?"
Turned out all the websites were blocked to us yanks, so I went to the place where only elves dwell and downloaded the entire season.

Wife and I just spent all day watching the whole show. Let me say, Bravo Canada! That is what the Bachelor is supposed to be! We were cheering during the proposal. Then we read the interviews these two did right after their finale aired.
2) listen when the SOB tells you what kind of woman he likes. Never saw so many olive skinned, raven-haired brunettes in my life.
3) put at least 5 or 6 women on who are open to a real relationship, not just pimping a modeling career.
And

Welll said!! I might also add that since Brad was able to cut girls faster than tptb had planned because he wanted to be able to spend more time with the girls who actually interested him, let that happen in the future also. It let not only Brad but the viewers as well get to know the girls a bit better.

Very true. But that's a double edged sword. According to the interviews, brad nearly cut Bianka on the 15 to 12 cut. Brad said she was standoffish since she wouldn't fight for time with him and he thought she didn't like him. Bianka was 13 in the 12 cut. A producer--who knew them both--urged him to give her another chance. They invited the guy to their final viewing party as their savior.

I like the idea of the quick cut, but you've gotta be careful. It could have been a disaster.

I was impressed that a producer actually stepped up and did the right thing by steering the lead in the direction of finding love, instead of doing what MF does, and that's throwing obstacles in the way for the sake of some overdone drama. You always hear CH use the excuse about how they don't want to interfere, which is a load of crap because they do it all the time, but always in a negative way.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:10 am

northernviewer wrote:
Barbarossa wrote:
just logic wrote:

And

Welll said!! I might also add that since Brad was able to cut girls faster than tptb had planned because he wanted to be able to spend more time with the girls who actually interested him, let that happen in the future also. It let not only Brad but the viewers as well get to know the girls a bit better.

Very true. But that's a double edged sword. According to the interviews, brad nearly cut Bianka on the 15 to 12 cut. Brad said she was standoffish since she wouldn't fight for time with him and he thought she didn't like him. Bianka was 13 in the 12 cut. A producer--who knew them both--urged him to give her another chance. They invited the guy to their final viewing party as their savior.

I like the idea of the quick cut, but you've gotta be careful. It could have been a disaster.

I was impressed that a producer actually stepped up and did the right thing by steering the lead in the direction of finding love, instead of doing what MF does, and that's throwing obstacles in the way for the sake of some overdone drama. You always hear CH use the excuse about how they don't want to interfere, which is a load of crap because they do it all the time, but always in a negative way.
I think the USA producers could learn a trick or two from how the Canadian producers did the show!

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:27 am

Where can I watch this series?

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:57 am

luvlady345 wrote:Where can I watch this series?

If you look up Hotmomma's posts, you'll be able to find a link. I think the place she watches is one that all can view.

It's worth watching, that I can promise :yes:

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:04 am

This is where I viewed it
https://www.dailymotion.com/user/ATR2012/1
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:37 am

Hotmomma wrote:This is where I viewed it

Thank you! I am going to watch it now.......

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:10 am

Hotmomma wrote:This is where I viewed it

Thanks hotmomma for the link it was beautiful watching what I missed.

Back to top Go down

Post by ja1968 Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:36 pm

I would love to have an avatar of this couple. Does anyone have any? TIA
ja1968
ja1968

Female Posts : 819

Back to top Go down

Post by ja1968 Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:37 pm

Delete
ja1968
ja1968

Female Posts : 819

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:13 pm

Here are some avatars if anyone wants them:

Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 8 Bradbiankaav1_zps3e03a8e9
https://2img.net/h/i1294.photobucket.com/albums/b611/aunties_love/bradbiankaav1_zps3e03a8e9.jpg

Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 8 Bradbiankaav2_zps88361b7f
https://2img.net/h/i1294.photobucket.com/albums/b611/aunties_love/bradbiankaav2_zps88361b7f.jpg

Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 8 Bradbiankaav3_zps5fce9f74
https://2img.net/h/i1294.photobucket.com/albums/b611/aunties_love/bradbiankaav3_zps5fce9f74.jpg

Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 8 Bradbiankaav4_zps77380028
https://2img.net/h/i1294.photobucket.com/albums/b611/aunties_love/bradbiankaav4_zps77380028.jpg

Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 8 Bradbiankaav5_zps3efff51b
https://2img.net/h/i1294.photobucket.com/albums/b611/aunties_love/bradbiankaav5_zps3efff51b.jpg

Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 8 Bradbiankaav6_zpsac6143e5
https://2img.net/h/i1294.photobucket.com/albums/b611/aunties_love/bradbiankaav6_zpsac6143e5.jpg

Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 8 Bradbiankaav7_zpsf37cfd6e
https://2img.net/h/i1294.photobucket.com/albums/b611/aunties_love/bradbiankaav7_zpsf37cfd6e.png

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 53 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 30 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion

+74
bluwavz
umngirl
mysthelma
hawaiiangirl
AllAboutLove