SELECT CONTENT

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelor 17 - Thread #3

Page 35 of 47 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 41 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelor 17 - Thread #3 - Page 35 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelor 17 - Thread #3

Post by CarrieA Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:00 pm

Love_Me wrote:Millsy said the change was made so they could still air a Women Tell All Episode this season.

Like any of us care about the lady drama enough to worry about that episode getting an air date..we only want the previews for the episode following the wta rotfl
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelor 17 - Thread #3 - Page 35 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelor 17 - Thread #3

Post by docnash14 Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:24 pm

Robert Mills ‏@Millsy11374 3 minutes ago

For those of you having @AshleySpivey #Bachelor blog withdrawals, @drewber also does a hysterical blog with pics http://www.rocket-shoes.com/the-bachelor-reviewed-by-a-guy-sorta-episode-2/ …

This makes me think that we still have some producers and/or their affiliates among us since this was posted in the blog thread a couple of days ago.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:10 pm

Don't know if these have already been posted:
7 Jan Michael Nance ‏@MNanceMusic
Ok Selma is a hottie and I'm vibing Catherine too. D.C. Girl had the best entrance though. @KalonMcM said it right #slimpickings

• • 7 Jan Kalon McMahon ‏@KalonMcM
Watching @thebachelor and I have to say #slimpickings thus far... So far @ariejr and Selma are my favs

And speaking of Michael but on a different note, seems that he, Arie and Jef are re-uniting at the Sundance Festival.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:20 pm

docnash14 wrote:Don't know if these have already been posted:
Ok Selma is a hottie and I'm vibing Catherine too. D.C. Girl had the best entrance though. @KalonMcM said it right #slimpickings

Watching @thebachelor and I have to say #slimpickings thus far... So far @ariejr and Selma are my favs

And speaking of Michael but on a different note, seems that he, Arie and Jef are re-uniting at the Sundance Festival.

Somehow Kalon saying that there are slim pickings doesn't mean much to me. He is one odd duck and has very high expectations.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:22 pm

luvstx wrote:

Somehow Kalon saying that there are slim pickings doesn't mean much to me. He is one odd duck and has very high expectations.

Kalon will never win a prize for tact. Perhaps the opposite.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:21 pm

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelor 17 - Thread #3 - Page 35 BBFDgaKCUAApLYU

Carey Nelms ‏@CareyNelms

@SeanLowe09 @pacehartfield great service #wwjst Lance. Thanks Sean for taking pic with the girls, you made their day! pic.twitter.com/jcKfUh3M
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:24 pm

Mary Dill ‏@_murdill

@SeanLowe09 from the giggling table of girls at Kozy Kitchen... didn't want to interrupt your meal.. but we're loving the bach season so far
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:29 pm

jcrbil wrote:
luvstx wrote:

Kalon will never win a prize for tact. Perhaps the opposite.

IMHO someone would have to be desperate to even date Kalon. Yucky!!
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:12 am

Robyn Ross ‏@RobynRossTVG
Just a typical Sunday night chatting Bachelor with @chrisbharrison. Tomorrow's ep has two really great one-on-one dates! Who's your fave?
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:41 am

Caroline Harrell ‏@caroline_5592

@_TheFactoryGirl Do you think you'll ever open another location?!

The Factory Girl The Factory Girl ‏@_TheFactoryGirl

@caroline_5592 yes for sure. It's actually already in the plans. Hoping to open 2-3 more within the next year.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:15 am

Chris Harrison ‏@chrisbharrison
Remember all new #Bachelor tomorrow night!!! @SeanLowe09
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:23 am

Better
3 hours ago.

Monday On Better: "The Bachelor" Sean Lowe
Plus Real Housewives of Atlanta Kenya Moore & Jason Castro Performs

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelor 17 - Thread #3 - Page 35 6olmcm

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelor 17 - Thread #3 - Page 35 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 47 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 41 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelor 17 - Thread #3

+39
Litta123
Cari
jurystillout
KissyFace
CarrieA