SELECT CONTENT

Episode 7 - 2/11 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 15 of 62 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 38 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 7 - 2/11 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 15 Empty Re: Episode 7 - 2/11 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by jurystillout Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:34 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Ok so here is Lesley and Des in the other room while Ashlee and Tierra are having it out... so where is Lindsay at this point? Maybe out of sight for the moment?

Do you all think this happens at some time during the 3x1 group date?

~No One Can Make You Feel Inferior Without Your Consent Eleanor Roosevelt~

jurystillout
jurystillout

Female Posts : 1089

Back to top Go down

Episode 7 - 2/11 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 15 Empty Re: Episode 7 - 2/11 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by docnash14 Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:04 pm

jurystillout wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Ok so here is Lesley and Des in the other room while Ashlee and Tierra are having it out... so where is Lindsay at this point? Maybe out of sight for the moment?

Is it possible that the other two from the 3-1 come back to the suite while the other one is with Sean?

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:23 pm

2observe wrote:
reason wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
reason wrote:His feelings for Catherine was there before this week,because of the friends comment he made to her last week, he was interested only was not sure how she felt from that first kiss in the drive way it was on.

So you think once Catherine made it clear she liked him more then a friend he didn't think twice about ending up with anyone, but her?

Yes in that little slice of video the give she is the only one where I see he is as intimate with out of all of them. Go back and slow the video down when she gave him that kiss card look where his left hand went trust me he was waiting until he knows she was not looking at him as a friend he also said I have always wanted to be affectionate to her, but I think is the friend zone he was afraid he was in that kept him from that.

Reason, I need your help. I'm a little confused with your logic here. Isn't it the premise of the show to find love and not just friendship? So, I'm not getting why Sean did not approach Catherine with the idea of seeing her as a potential mate instead of thinking she only wanted friendship. Imo, if Catherine only saw Sean as a friend, I think that she would have left on her own, or told him to let her go because she didn't see things progressing further before now. It was pretty late in game, imo, for him to be still questioning intentions. By now, Sean should have a pretty good idea of who his final 4 women will be. scratch

Sorry was away at the doctor. Catherine is a slow goer at romance and so is Sean he did say he try to be affection to her but she was not having it so fast, that is why he was wondering if she was putting him in the friend zone. At the talk she told him if she was not feeling it she would have left already and she is here because of him.

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:56 pm

reason wrote:
2observe wrote:
reason wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
reason wrote:His feelings for Catherine was there before this week,because of the friends comment he made to her last week, he was interested only was not sure how she felt from that first kiss in the drive way it was on.

So you think once Catherine made it clear she liked him more then a friend he didn't think twice about ending up with anyone, but her?

Yes in that little slice of video the give she is the only one where I see he is as intimate with out of all of them. Go back and slow the video down when she gave him that kiss card look where his left hand went trust me he was waiting until he knows she was not looking at him as a friend he also said I have always wanted to be affectionate to her, but I think is the friend zone he was afraid he was in that kept him from that.

Reason, I need your help. I'm a little confused with your logic here. Isn't it the premise of the show to find love and not just friendship? So, I'm not getting why Sean did not approach Catherine with the idea of seeing her as a potential mate instead of thinking she only wanted friendship. Imo, if Catherine only saw Sean as a friend, I think that she would have left on her own, or told him to let her go because she didn't see things progressing further before now. It was pretty late in game, imo, for him to be still questioning intentions. By now, Sean should have a pretty good idea of who his final 4 women will be. scratch

Sorry was away at the doctor. Catherine is a slow goer at romance and so is Sean he did say he try to be affection to her but she was not having it so fast, that is why he was wondering if she was putting him in the friend zone. At the talk she told him if she was not feeling it she would have left already and she is here because of him.

Thanks Reason. I wasn't aware that Catherine was the slow one because every SC that I've seen of Catherine with Sean looked like she was ready from the get go. That is why I was so confused with the "friend" thing. Plus, Sean had stated more than once that he didn't have to worry about Catherine. Oh well....laugh out loud
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:02 pm

2observe wrote:
reason wrote:
2observe wrote:
reason wrote:
Love_Me wrote:

Thanks Reason. I wasn't aware that Catherine was the slow one because every SC that I've seen of Catherine with Sean looked like she was ready from the get go. That is why I was so confused with the "friend" thing. Plus, Sean had stated more than once that he didn't have to worry about Catherine. Oh well....laugh out loud

I have to agree with you. I realize we haven't seen much of their interaction but I do still wonder if Sean needs to get his eyes checked. From the time Catherine got out of the limo (heck, really before that - from when she was showing her mom Sean's picture in Catherine's intro package), she has been giving Sean the "I'm gaga about you" look.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:13 pm

docnash14 wrote:
2observe wrote:
reason wrote:
2observe wrote:
reason wrote:
Love_Me wrote:

I have to agree with you. I realize we haven't seen much of their interaction but I do still wonder if Sean needs to get his eyes checked. From the time Catherine got out of the limo (heck, really before that - from when she was showing her mom Sean's picture in Catherine's intro package), she has been giving Sean the "I'm gaga about you" look.

Exactly!!! :yes:
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:18 pm

Where's this from picture? I want to see this video?

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:20 pm

She was but her friends I think even said she is slow in the romance department. I also think because she wanted him to come to her and she not to chase him she waited until it was wiggled down and she got to know him better been on those group dates then she made her move with that I am Vegan but love the beef comment. I dont think Sean is very experience with girls at all to read their body language and their signals. Not been critical I do love him he is a true gentleman as I have seen so far.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:38 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] unicorn*luv
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:45 pm

frajosfanofchris wrote:

Where's this from picture? I want to see this video?

Here you go [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:22 am

O.k. I think that the 3 on 1 date went to a beach either after sunrise or before the sunset. Because we have shots with Des and Lindsay on the beach with Sean.

Don't know why Lindsay isn't in any of the Tierra-ble scenese but could be as simple as she is sitting on the terrace.

And the idea of Shay showing up on 10/25, the day of the RC, says to me that Lesley had an early 10/25 date and then there was either no RC or it was held that night.

They all left ST. Croix 10/26 according to my source.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:34 am

Here's one of Lindsay:

Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 62 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 38 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 7 - 2/11 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Spoilers

+81
Fruit Loops
lori8481
in2deep
maryhse
tigertiz