SELECT CONTENT

Episode 7 - 2/11 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 8 of 62 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 35 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 7 - 2/11 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 8 Empty Re: Episode 7 - 2/11 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Guest Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:35 am

poohbear wrote:Where did the new screencaps come from?

I was wondering that too!

Back to top Go down

Episode 7 - 2/11 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 8 Empty Re: Episode 7 - 2/11 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Admin Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:37 am

sophienette wrote:
poohbear wrote:Where did the new screencaps come from?

I was wondering that too!

Which screen caps?
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:39 am

Hi San darling Smiley

handwave The ones above of Tierra's date

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:45 am

sophienette wrote:Hi San darling Smiley

handwave The ones above of Tierra's date

:WAVEY: Oh okay! They look like the larger abcmedianet pictures. I'm not sure where Love_Me actually got them from though. Smiley
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:54 am

Laurabadora14 wrote:
docnash14 wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:
chaslom4 wrote:Maybe it's just me, but I don't see any regret coming from Sean over Tierra. To me, between twitter and all the media he has done, he sounds more apologetic and kind of embarrassed that he didn't see what she was really like. I do think he was able to move on and is happy with his coice. JMO

It's not just you. I feel the same way.

That makes three of us.
Make it four

Not sure if I am 5 or 6. When Sean started to use "Bless your heart" with Tierra, I felt he was over her.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermom Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:46 am

iamreal2u wrote:
Laurabadora14 wrote:
docnash14 wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:
chaslom4 wrote:Maybe it's just me, but I don't see any regret coming from Sean over Tierra. To me, between twitter and all the media he has done, he sounds more apologetic and kind of embarrassed that he didn't see what she was really like. I do think he was able to move on and is happy with his coice. JMO

That makes three of us.
Make it four

Not sure if I am 5 or 6. When Sean started to use "Bless your heart" with Tierra, I felt he was over her.

That was exactly what I thought! I'm on this train also. He is playing the game the way they want to show the show.

Tough times don't last, tough people do.  Life is a journey, not a destination.
Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by Laurabadora14 Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:03 pm

Peppermom wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:
Laurabadora14 wrote:
docnash14 wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:

That makes three of us.
Make it four

That was exactly what I thought! I'm on this train also. He is playing the game the way they want to show the show.

Yeah. I don't think he will have all that much trouble letting her go. I'm looking forward to the reaction of the other 5 when she's finally gone. They'll probably have a party!

Proud Member Of Team Lesley Murphy,Team Catley, Team Sean Lowe, Team SeanJohn Team Chris Lambton and Team Chris & Peyton :arrowlove: 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Banners by AJ
Laurabadora14
Laurabadora14

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:26 pm

One thing that's hard to do this season is try to tell how much he likes a girl by the way he kisses her...... he does it equally bad with all of them giggling

Did he kiss Emily like that??

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by HowSoonIsNow Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:32 pm

northernviewer wrote:One thing that's hard to do this season is try to tell how much he likes a girl by the way he kisses her...... he does it equally bad with all of them giggling

Pretty much. Wasn't he called the Kissing Lizard back then?

The only "tell" is that he leans into the kiss if he means it. 95% of these kisses, the girl is leaning in. Also, the forehead kiss after the mini-makeout, a universal sign of affection, is his other tell.

Where is Ashley Spivey to dissect these things for us when we need her? She is so good at this.
HowSoonIsNow
HowSoonIsNow

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:04 pm

HowSoonIsNow wrote:
northernviewer wrote:One thing that's hard to do this season is try to tell how much he likes a girl by the way he kisses her...... he does it equally bad with all of them giggling

The only "tell" is that he leans into the kiss if he means it. 95% of these kisses, the girl is leaning in. Also, the forehead kiss after the mini-makeout, a universal sign of affection, is his other tell.

Where is Ashley Spivey to dissect these things for us when we need her? She is so good at this.

She's not doing her picture blog this season, is she? it's the only one I read as I loved her sense of humour :giggle:

eta - guy in GoDaddy commercial could show Yawny Boy a thing or two about kissing 👅

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:33 pm

northernviewer wrote:
HowSoonIsNow wrote:

She's not doing her picture blog this season, is she? it's the only one I read as I loved her sense of humour :giggle:

eta - guy in GoDaddy commercial could show Yawny Boy a thing or two about kissing 👅

Uggh that commercial literally makes me want to :puke: and in all fairness it was said that commercial took over 45 takes to make. :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by RealityEscape Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:53 pm

Re: Big Daddy Commercial - YUCKO! 45 takes? and Jay Leno kissed him last night - it actually looked a teeny bit better but still makes one sick.

RealityEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 62 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 35 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 7 - 2/11 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Spoilers

+81
Fruit Loops
lori8481
in2deep
maryhse
tigertiz