SELECT CONTENT

Fun Times with Bachelorette 7

Page 15 of 25 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fun Times with Bachelorette 7 - Page 15 Empty Re: Fun Times with Bachelorette 7

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:12 am

:Woah-hoo: These are hilarious!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:52 pm

Guess you all heard the birthday reveal... Jordan's that is.

First saw it on the motherboard with QT3BBs, but it is now "googling" up. Not sure if it is correct, but it does fit his personality. I thought he was a Cancer, but he is a Pisces instead. No matter, still a water sign.

Did a quickie check... feel free to make corrections and add your imput.

HIM- February 23, 1977
Sun 4 or 5-Pisces; Moon Taurus; Mercury 19-Aquarius; Venus 17-Aries; Mars 10 or 11-Aquarius; Jupiter 23-Taurus; Saturn 11R-Leo; Uranus 11R-Scorpio; Neptune 16-Sagittarius; Pluto 13R-Libra; N Node 27R-Libra

HER- April 14, 1984
Sun 24-Aries; Moon late Virgo or early Libra; Mercury 6R-Taurus; Venus 8-Aries; Mars 27R-Scorpio; Jupiter 12-Capricorn; Saturn 14R-Scorpio; Neptune 1-Capricorn; Pluto 0R-Scorpio; N Node 8R-Gemini

Maybe somebody can sniff out Ben and Ryan for more comparisons...

Re-edited... goofed with a Venus sign.

Last edited by JBF on Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:54 pm

chaslom4 wrote:Oh this one needs a caption to!
Fun Times with Bachelorette 7 - Page 15 Picture34

I've heard of making the bridesmaids wear hideous outfits so the bride looks better, but not the groomsmen! giggling
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by chaslom4 Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:02 pm

mnmhughes wrote:
chaslom4 wrote:Oh this one needs a caption to!
Fun Times with Bachelorette 7 - Page 15 Picture34

I've heard of making the bridesmaids wear hideous outfits so the bride looks better, but not the groomsmen! giggling

rofl That was my first thought when I saw this SC!
chaslom4
chaslom4

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:16 pm

BEN- September 10, 1982

Sun 17-Virgo; Moon mid-Gemini; Mercury 13-Libra; Venus 3-Virgo; Mars 23-Scorpio; Jupiter 7-Scorpio; Saturn 20-Libra; Uranus 1-Sagittarius; Neptune 24-Sagittarius; Pluto 25-Libra; N. Node 9R-Cancer

He has no retrograde planets. What you see is what you get.
Plenty in Libra for an Aries lady to gun after. Both have late Scorpio Mars… I would NOT want to ride on that scooter with them.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:19 pm

JBF can you explain your findings rotfl I have no idea what these mean.. it's not my thing so to speak.
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess81320 Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:24 pm

JBF wrote:BEN- September 10, 1982

Sun 17-Virgo; Moon mid-Gemini; Mercury 13-Libra; Venus 3-Virgo; Mars 23-Scorpio; Jupiter 7-Scorpio; Saturn 20-Libra; Uranus 1-Sagittarius; Neptune 24-Sagittarius; Pluto 25-Libra; N. Node 9R-Cancer

He has no retrograde planets. What you see is what you get.
Plenty in Libra for an Aries lady to gun after. Both have late Scorpio Mars… I would NOT want to ride on that scooter with them.

Why not?

Team Cupcake :27:

Fun Times with Bachelorette 7 - Page 15 Fgbbb

Team SeanCat 🐘

"If something's meant to be, it will happen.. in the right time, with the right person and for the best reason."
Fun Times with Bachelorette 7 - Page 15 394620_10150508901589239_141439374238_8542780_758788939_n
Princess81320
Princess81320

Female Posts : 664

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:43 pm

CarrieAlexander wrote:JBF can you explain your findings rotfl I have no idea what these mean.. it's not my thing so to speak.

I used to study this stuff for fun... but I think others will have better insight here. So feel free to jump in with all of your expertise.

Is one guy a better "match" than the other? That is hard to tell. Both Ashley and Jordan have stubborn streaks which will pose a problem... but they may be aware of this already. Ben may be less of a challenge... but challenge is what many couples need.

The joke about Scorpio Mars, which both Ashley and Ben have, is that they are a bit of a daredevil. They would have loved the bungee jump. Scorpio is the so-called James Bond sign. This sign never does things lightly... all or nothing at all. Heavy foot on the pedal.

I have the feeling Ben (fussy Virgo) may actually be as compatable, if not more, with Jordan (spacey Pisces) than Ashley... ha ha ha! In addition, Jordan's Pluto in 13 degrees Libra matches Ben's Mercury (communication), which means they are both quite comfortable discussing intimate subjects they aren't comfortable discussing with others (hmmm.... wonder if Blake has that 13-Libra on his chart?). With Ben's Saturn-Mercury semi-conjunction (a conjunction involves planets within a ten or so degrees of each other, often in the same sign) suggests that he analyzes things carefully before answering questions or jumping to conclusions.

To make it simple...
If you have a lot of planets (including the moon) in Aries, Cancer, Libra and Capricorn, you tend to be the type who starts all kinds of things and probably doesn't finish... cardinal signs.
If you have a lot of Taurus, Leo, Scorpio and Aquarius, you have a "fixed" (and stubborn) personality. Yes or No... you don't say "maybe" or "I'll think about it" very often.
If you have a lot of Gemini, Virgo, Sagittarius and Pisces, you are more "mutable" or adaptable... you aren't as pushy and bossy as "cardinal" folk or stubborn like "fixed" folk.
The Fire signs (all masculine signs, take after Daddy more than Mommy) Aries, Leo and Sagittarius sometimes get on peoples' nerves because they have that I-am-always-right complex. They tend to have more confidence than others do. They are also very idealistic. Planets in these signs are very compatable with each other.
The Earth signs (all feminine signs, take after Mommy more than Daddy) Taurus, Virgo and Capricorn are the "Get A Job" people. They do like fun and games (in their proper place), but are more domesticated and career oriented. Material things are more important to them than others. Planets in these signs are very compatable with each other.
The Air signs (all masculine signs, take after Daddy more than Mommy) Gemini, Libra and Aquarius are "People people" who crave conversation. Drop an Air sign on a deserted island and they will go berzerk. Sometimes they are a little too occupied on what other people do and sometimes need to learn to do things for themselves. They make the best teachers and lecturers though... love words. Planets in these signs are very compatable with each other.
The Water signs (all feminine signs, take after Mommy more than Daddy) are the artists, poets, drug-addicts, sex-addicts, actors and drunks... the highly emotional folk who have rather unique relationships with Mother. Cancers are the Norman Bates of the zodiac, with Mommy preserved from the fruit cellar... LOL! (Yes, I'm one.) Planets in these signs are very compatable with each other.

Ashley LOVES her Momma Boys so both final 2 are born under feminine signs. Matt in episode #1 even called Mom for her and Mom warned her about gathering her Invitation Suite "protection" ahead of time. All right MOM!

Jordan is a mutable Pisces, but count how many stubborn signs he has... LOL! Lacking patience? Fleiss smokescreen, folks. Chances are, Ashley may want to light a bomb under his butt at times. Yup, he gets jealous and protective of his little woman. Yet, Ashley may need that! Well... she does have Scorpio and Taurus on her chart (and those Saturns in Leo and Scorpio will cause some trouble), so she can be stubborn when she wants to be. Maybe Jordan should be a little light on the brakes... otherwise we will see them fighting a lot on screen. She does want to feel secure and protected, however... and, yup, fixed folk do make you feel that way. Don't know Bentley's sign, but I smell a lot of fixed signs in his personality. Since Ben only has just two Scorpio planets and one is Mars (like Ashley), he may not make her feel quite as "comfortable" as JP does.

Jordan has two mutable signs (Pisces, Sagittarius) and Ashley may have a Virgo moon... or it is in Libra. If it is in Libra (meaning she was born closer to full moon), then she is a bit lacking in mutable signs apart from the lunar nodes (Gemini being north node), so she does have trouble "adapting" to situations she can't control (lots of cardinal- Aries, Capricorn, Libra).

This is where Ben F. fits in. He has a motherlode of mutable signs. This guy was talking to the other guys the moment he stepped into the mansion. He is the type of person who will introduce himself to you... you don't have to talk to him first. In addition, Gemini and Libra are prominent on his chart... the Air signs are not loners usually. (Jordan has Aquarius, so he's not anti-social either, but he is the fixed, opinionated one of the two... you probably have to introduce yourself to him first.)

I should also note that Ben doesn't have retrograde planets (R)... unless I made an error gathering my information. Not getting into this subject here, but the qualities of those planets are directed inward more often than outward and those with a lot of retrograde planets are quite mysterious, keeping things to themselves. Ben, however, is an open book. What you see is what you get.

POLAR signs or "opposites" often attract each other: Aries/Libra, Taurus/Scorpio, Gemini/Sagittarius, Cancer/Capricorn, Leo/Aquarius and Virgo/Pisces. Usually, the people you are attracted to have traits you think you are lacking in yourself. For example, Ashley's Aries sun opposes Ben's Pluto and Saturn in Libra within the 20-25 degree range, so she is attracted to the way he disciplines (Saturn) himself in a calm and relaxed manner. In contrast, she overreacts (Aries sun) in times of stress. Quite often (but not always), those with a bunch of polar signs on their chart opposing yours are the type you are naturally drawn to... the type you normally date.

Like I said above, both Ben and Ash have that late Scorpio Mars in conjunction (signs the same within a few degrees)... too much of the same action-oriented trait could tire them out before long. Yet, this is also a trait they seem to understand in each other. Having different planets in the same sign is generally considered better.

Since I don't know the exact birth time and locations of any of these people and can't determine "rising" signs or house positions, we are missing quite a bit of information. Now, if Jordan was born past 12:30 PM EST or so, his rising sign would be in Cancer, the sign I originally thought he was (the "first impression" sign you project to others) and this places his moon close to, if not exact, to her Mercury at 6 degrees Taurus. Traditionally, the Moon in Taurus (or Cancer) is considered a favorable sign on a man's chart, suggesting a stable home life.

I goofed initially, by copying down an incorrect Venus sign for JP. He has an Aries Venus. At 17 degrees, it is between both Ashley's Sun and Venus signs.

Last edited by JBF on Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:09 pm

Thanks so much JBF! I appreciate it!
CarrieA
CarrieA

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:29 pm

CarrieAlexander wrote:Thanks so much JBF! I appreciate it!

I have to chuckle... since you MADE me do all that (LOL!), I've learned so much more about the REAL people as opposed to the Reality TV people created by The Fleiss Edit Machine.

I'm now convinced that Lucas will be providing more drama next Monday than Jordan will. Oh, he will be fuming his comments in his PIs for US THE VIEWERS, but I'm seriously doubting the outbursts will be coming from him... or they will be as big as suggested in the preview recaps. Too bad we don't have Lucas' birthday to check him out!

Ryan, of course, is the one I'm most curious about "analyzing"...
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:07 am

JBF wrote:
CarrieAlexander wrote:Thanks so much JBF! I appreciate it!

I have to chuckle... since you MADE me do all that (LOL!), I've learned so much more about the REAL people as opposed to the Reality TV people created by The Fleiss Edit Machine.

I'm now convinced that Lucas will be providing more drama next Monday than Jordan will. Oh, he will be fuming his comments in his PIs for US THE VIEWERS, but I'm seriously doubting the outbursts will be coming from him... or they will be as big as suggested in the preview recaps. Too bad we don't have Lucas' birthday to check him out!

Ryan, of course, is the one I'm most curious about "analyzing"...

Well, what can I say I'm one of the most notorious bullies out there so if you didn't.. well never mind, it's best to keep you guessing on what would have happened if you didn't :gotcha:
CarrieA
CarrieA

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:46 pm

Had to make a correction on those posts. I goofed on JP's Venus sign. It is in Aries, not Aquarius... and HOLY COW! His Venus at 17 degrees is at the MIDPOINT between her Venus (at 8 degrees) and Sun (at 24 degrees).

Poor Ben. He has a lot to battle against here...

Then again, the season isn't over yet. LOL!
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 25 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Fun Times with Bachelorette 7

+40
HelCat