SELECT CONTENT

Fun Times with Bachelorette 7

Page 3 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fun Times with Bachelorette 7 - Page 3 Empty Re: Fun Times with Bachelorette 7

Post by Kashathediva Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:16 am

Fun Times with Bachelorette 7 - Page 3 Chrisf10

I'll show that RS. NO ONE's going to be getting into MY ROSES this season!!! NO ONE. GRRRRR Where's the frickin electric trimmers... GRRRRR I'll show him MANSCAPING!!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:23 pm

Too funny! laughlaughlaugh

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:17 am

Has anyone heard about the new NBC dating show (beg. June 1) called "Love in the Wild"? It's like a mix of TB and Survivor and every date is an adrenaline date. Hilarious and stupid all at the same time! :db:
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermom Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:31 am

jurystillout wrote:Fun Times with Bachelorette 7 - Page 3 Chrisf10[img][/img]

This would be a great contest who could come up with the best caption for this photo.... :D

CANCELLED? I'll show you cancelled hissyfit
Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:49 pm

rotfl I love this thread already and we haven't even begun the season yet. I can't wait for some SC's to totally make fun of.
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by jurystillout Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:54 pm

[quote="jurystillout"]Fun Times with Bachelorette 7 - Page 3 Chrisf10[img][/img]

Idle Speculation: What Does Bachelor Host Chris Harrison Do All Day?
by Gina Carbone

Photo Credit: via Entertainment Weekly
Photo: Chris Harrison. In the role of Mad Rosemaster.

Chris Harrison must have a lot of time to kill while filming The Bachelor and The Bachelorette.

We know our favorite Rosemaster is a producer on the show, and he hosts red carpet events during the off-season, but what does he do when, say, Season 7 Bachelorette Ashley Hebert is dating a bunch of guys in Thailand and he’s not required to stop by and announce the final rose of the night for another day or two? Sometimes, like when Brad Womack brought in a therapist, Chris doesn’t even get to nod sagely while the Bachelor struggles to make a decision. How does he fill his days during filming?

We’ve been speculating (we have a lot of time to kill, too!) and came up with these possibilities:

Photo Credit: Wetpaint
Photo: Now that's a classy pool boy.
Tends his rose garden
If we’re going to call him The Rosemaster, he’d better be working some serious flower power. Does he have a master’s degree in rose management? Is he the one pruning the rose bushes in front of the Bachelor mansions? While traveling the globe, does he scour local farmers markets for the finest stems for his Bachelor or Bachelorette and their potential loves?

Acts as pool boy...
The pools and hot tubs always look so sparkling on The Bachelor and Bachelorette, but someone must be doing the dirty work out there. Chris seems like a responsible guy, and we can picture him scooping out those pesky leaves and perhaps shaking his head in disappointment as he notices stray champagne flutes left by the beach chairs. Don’t these kids have any respect?

Works on his memoirs
Someone has to write a juicy tell-all about this show, and who better than the host? We can imagine Chris ambling slowly through the streets of Hong Kong, notebook out, pencil tapping thoughtfully on his chin as he tries to find the very best way to describe his feelings during the Rozlyn Papa scandal.

Assists with styling
We know Cary Fetman is the Bachelor/ette stylist, but we also know contestants tend to gain and lose weight as the show progresses. How are they going to fit into their clothes? Cary doesn’t have time to tailor them — he’s busy shopping for more outfits. Chris is in a good position to play assistant, sewing ladies back into their dresses and making sure those suit jackets fit the men just right. We can picture him holding out shoes for Cary’s approval and stepping back to decide, “Is that really the right chunky bracelet, or should we go with the blue one?”

Shops, cooks, and bartends
The contestants need to eat, and we know they’re drinking — often a little too much! How do they get their sustenance? We can picture them giving Chris a list of their favorite foods and dispatching him to grocery stores around the globe, forcing him to try to enunciate “Fros-ted Flakes” in various foreign countries. Then, of course, he has to wake the contestants, prepare their meals, and send them off to greet the day. When they return from their most dramatic group dates ever, he has drinks waiting for them, along with carefully prepared appetizers. Just show some respect and don’t leave them by the pool.

Practices his straight face
Bachelors and Bachelorettes say the loopiest things in deliberation, but Chris just sits there nodding at them like they’re making a valid point. That must take practice. Everyone says the Rosemaster is really nothing like the serious guy we see on TV, so he must go through mental exercises to prepare himself — perhaps imagining sick kittens or the “Never let go!” scene in Titanic to keep himself somber.

For more idle speculation...
How Much Does ABC Spend on Roses for The Bachelor and Bachelorette?
Could Natalie Getz Replace Melissa Rycroft Strickland As the Bachelor Pad 2 Co-Host?

http://www.wetpaint.com/the-bachelor/articles/idle-speculation-what-does-bachelor-host-chris-harrison-do-all-day?utm_campaign=vrl&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=twu-bachelor

This goes along with this picture I posted. The other one of Chris by the pool is very photo shopped so I did not bring it over.

Last edited by jurystillout on Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

~No One Can Make You Feel Inferior Without Your Consent Eleanor Roosevelt~

Fun Times with Bachelorette 7 - Page 3 7b1b3f3e-3b3d-41b0-828b-06de6fc086d8_zps945f9fd1
jurystillout
jurystillout

Female Posts : 1089

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:10 pm

mnmhughes wrote:Has anyone heard about the new NBC dating show (beg. June 1) called "Love in the Wild"? It's like a mix of TB and Survivor and every date is an adrenaline date. Hilarious and stupid all at the same time! Fun Times with Bachelorette 7 - Page 3 3824466984

Is this the show were the host said "The Bachelor" wasn't real? Fun Times with Bachelorette 7 - Page 3 40742102
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by jurystillout Sat May 07, 2011 3:56 pm

Fun Times with Bachelorette 7 - Page 3 0

There are so many possibilties to this one....

Where are you taking me, hello.....lol.....Can you put me down please?

Last edited by jurystillout on Sat May 07, 2011 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Fun Times with Bachelorette 7 - Page 3 7b1b3f3e-3b3d-41b0-828b-06de6fc086d8_zps945f9fd1
jurystillout
jurystillout

Back to top Go down

Post by ninu Sat May 07, 2011 4:44 pm

rotfl rotfl who's that in the picture?? ^^

Fun Times with Bachelorette 7 - Page 3 158291300-ashley-hebert-and-j-p-rosenbaum-the-second-gettyimages-2Fun Times with Bachelorette 7 - Page 3 Sign310
ninu
ninu

Female Posts : 2347

Back to top Go down

Post by jurystillout Sat May 07, 2011 5:49 pm

ninu wrote: rotfl rotfl who's that in the picture?? ^^

The picture description says Jon.

jurystillout
jurystillout

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermom Sat May 07, 2011 5:53 pm

jurystillout wrote:Fun Times with Bachelorette 7 - Page 3 0

There are so many possibilties to this one....

Where are you taking me, hello.....laugh out loud.....Can you put me down please?

Huh Jon? I think I'm going to :puke: all over your back.....
Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat May 07, 2011 7:10 pm

Fun Times with Bachelorette 7 - Page 3 0

Ashley: "Oh, nice booty!"
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480