SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 9 - Contestants - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion

Page 13 of 45 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 29 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 9 - Contestants - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 9 - Contestants - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion

Post by SLA44 Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:59 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:Wooo we were right! Smiley we beat rs to it

You may be right - he tweeted it but not until 40 minutes ago so I think we guessed it before that. High clap
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 9 - Contestants - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 9 - Contestants - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:17 am

SLA44 wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:Wooo we were right! Smiley we beat rs to it

You may be right - he tweeted it but not until 40 minutes ago so I think we guessed it before that. High clap

Excellent work, everyone! goteam :Congrats
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:56 pm

@katrineeee A friend of my moms I met in Florida is going to be a contestant on the next bachelorette with Des! #crazy

I asked her what his name was. Hugesmile
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:06 am

I hope we get to find out more of the guys soon! It seems like most of the guys are the "tall, dark, handsome" type (which I do not mind at ALL, actually refreshing after sean).

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:17 am

california90 wrote:I hope we get to find out more of the guys soon! It seems like most of the guys are the "tall, dark, handsome" type (which I do not mind at ALL, actually refreshing after sean).

I so wish the bios/pics would be up this week! Praying
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:18 am

Me too Sannie. It's been a slow couple of days. We need more info!!! :Nod:
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:30 am

sanlee088 wrote:
california90 wrote:I hope we get to find out more of the guys soon! It seems like most of the guys are the "tall, dark, handsome" type (which I do not mind at ALL, actually refreshing after sean).

Me too! I'm so impatient! Someone on here mentioned ABC's website makeover on March 28th.. but I cant wait another 10 days laugh out loud. I hope someone finds more info about more of the guys soon!

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:02 am

Anyone else feel like Fleiss is being extra stingy? No behind the scenes pics, etc.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Starshine_16 Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:51 pm

atem wrote:Anyone else feel like Fleiss is being extra stingy? No behind the scenes pics, etc.

I'm getting that feeling. How much behind the scenes stuff did we get during Emily's season?

Nephew: Christopher
Niece: Lillian
Nephew: Griffin
I am a proud aunt!
Starshine_16
Starshine_16

Female Posts : 1017

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:21 pm

california90 wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:

Me too! I'm so impatient! Someone on here mentioned ABC's website makeover on March 28th.. but I cant wait another 10 days laugh out loud. I hope someone finds more info about more of the guys soon!

I hope when the new board is brought out that they will have a "Cheat Sheet" on the guys like they did on the gals on Sean's season! I really liked that and it was so easy to go back and check something on one of the contestants. :Clap:
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:32 pm

Mike Fleiss‏@fleissmeister2h
Rose Ceremony No. 2 tonite!!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:35 pm

So fun catching up...wow week one is finished...
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 45 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 29 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 9 - Contestants - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion

+68
Luvstruck
Rolly
agentcurls
jojo47
iamreal2u