SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 9 - Contestants - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion

Page 19 of 45 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 32 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 9 - Contestants - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 9 - Contestants - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion

Post by dflynn Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:48 pm

I was laughing at that picture too! He looks ticked off to be there!!

dflynn

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 9 - Contestants - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 9 - Contestants - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion

Post by jcrbil Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:03 pm

Ticked off or game face?

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:06 pm

jcrbil wrote:Ticked off or game face?

I think he's the guy that was all smiling when he was carrying Desiree after their win! Maybe, he knew how goofy they looked in those outfits!
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by booty Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:06 pm

jcrbil wrote:Ticked off or game face?

probably game face.
booty
booty

Female Posts : 67

Back to top Go down

Post by bronniegrace Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:07 pm

It just looks like theres glare in his eyes to me...
bronniegrace
bronniegrace

Female Posts : 235

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:07 pm

sanlee088 wrote:3 Unidentified guys:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Could the guy in the middle be James Case?

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:09 pm

^^^ I don't know who it is, but clearly they made sure his shorts were too small (like the Weatherman's speedo!).

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by MLRay Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:22 pm

jcrbil wrote:^^^ I don't know who it is, but clearly they made sure his shorts were too small (like the Weatherman's speedo!).

LOL, thats what I was thinking too!!!

Team Brad [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
MLRay
MLRay

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:30 pm

That doesn't look like James to me.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by SoCal22 Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:08 am

ThankMeLater wrote:
atem wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:I just hope there are guys who are there for the right reasons. Question do you guys think there's going to be a bentley?

That dude from Denver. Forget his name.
the one with the alter ego haha. I can see him being trouble.

He is the farthest thing from trouble. His "alter ego" is to support his son. He is a good guy, has a good 9-5 and RS has him all wrong.

SoCal22

Back to top Go down

Post by nik9173 Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:18 am

I have known Brad his whole life. Trouble is not a word that has ever been used to describe him. You will all be pleasently surprised at how genuine, loving and caring he is. He NEVER has bad intentions in anything he does. As a matter of fact I can't think of one mean or shady thing he has done. He is funny, very smart and a GREAT daddy. He doesn't have an "alter ego" He is who he is all the time. Oh and by the way he is an amazing DJ. I love going to see him spin because it's seamless and exceptionally done!

Team BRAD!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
nik9173
nik9173

Female Posts : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:10 am

SoCal22 wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:
atem wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:I just hope there are guys who are there for the right reasons. Question do you guys think there's going to be a bentley?

That dude from Denver. Forget his name.
the one with the alter ego haha. I can see him being trouble.

He is the farthest thing from trouble. His "alter ego" is to support his son. He is a good guy, has a good 9-5 and RS has him all wrong.

nik9173 wrote:I have known Brad his whole life. Trouble is not a word that has ever been used to describe him. You will all be pleasently surprised at how genuine, loving and caring he is. He NEVER has bad intentions in anything he does. As a matter of fact I can't think of one mean or shady thing he has done. He is funny, very smart and a GREAT daddy. He doesn't have an "alter ego" He is who he is all the time. Oh and by the way he is an amazing DJ. I love going to see him spin because it's seamless and exceptionally done!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]SoCal22 & nik9173!

We really appreciate you setting the record straight!
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 45 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 32 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 9 - Contestants - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion

+68
Luvstruck
Rolly
agentcurls
jojo47
iamreal2u