SELECT CONTENT

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1

Page 24 of 48 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 36 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 24 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by atem Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:27 am

I'd put a salad instead of mash potatoes. What do you guys think?

JP and Ashley's HTD is my most fav one (of the ones I watched). Him taking her to the roller skating rink was so cute and funny!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 24 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by StarCrossedLover Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:31 am

Brill wrote:Maybe RS was given info that they saw Des in airport so he said she is in Oregon filming HTD, could have arrived today for tomorrow's filming. no idea

This seems reasonable to me. Oh man, wonder who spotted her and the crew at the airport? I'd freak the heck out!!!!!
StarCrossedLover
StarCrossedLover

Female Posts : 45

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:33 am

Brill wrote:Maybe RS was given info that they saw Des in airport so he said she is in Oregon filming HTD, could have arrived today for tomorrow's filming. no idea

He said she "was" in Oregon, that means he believes the HTD was filmed and she has left Oregon.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by StarCrossedLover Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:41 am

atem wrote:I'd put a salad instead of mash potatoes. What do you guys think?

JP and Ashley's HTD is my most fav one (of the ones I watched). Him taking her to the roller skating rink was so cute and funny!

This is probably a good idea, maybe a salad with a sweet vinaigrette? Yummmmm!
StarCrossedLover
StarCrossedLover

Back to top Go down

Post by StarCrossedLover Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:06 am

julychild wrote:

He said she "was" in Oregon, that means he believes the HTD was filmed and she has left Oregon.

If this were the case then he is wrong. I'm leaning towards someone seeing a crew at the airport.
StarCrossedLover
StarCrossedLover

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:19 pm

StarCrossedLover wrote:
julychild wrote:

If this were the case then he is wrong. I'm leaning towards someone seeing a crew at the airport.

Girl, you've been busy! Thank you so much for this news High clap

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:53 pm

atem wrote:
StarCrossedLover wrote:In the meantime lets play a game... If you were Chris's mom what dish would you make and why?

I'd lean towards something simple like steaks with mashed potatoes. A meal that is filling yet hard to mess up.

Ashley got a nice lasagna from JP's momma. Hugesmile But, Desiree did say she liked steak when she ate at Sean's 'place'.

They could be filming it tomorrow. :Nod: Maybe, Desiree is getting 'special' time like Jason did with Molly. Just total speculation.

I'm LOVING your speculation -- giggling Who needs the fantasy suite when she can have a preview right there in his hometown!! Ooooooh-La-La!! Way to go, Desiree :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:16 pm

StarCrossedLover wrote:
atem wrote:
StarCrossedLover wrote:
california90 wrote:yay chris!

@RealitySteve 1m
Desiree was in Oregon today shooting Chris Siegfried's hometown date.

Des might be in Oregon but she did NOT shoot Chris' hometown date.

Huh? Spill, please! Did they already film it?

No, they did not already shoot it, that I know. Perhaps RS was referring to her production crew or something who came in to scout locations? That seems plausible.

Mr White said they were shooting in McMinnville too

Back to top Go down

Post by scoopsville Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:14 pm

Dinner with the fam is being filmed today...not having steak giggling

scoopsville

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:18 pm

scoopsville wrote:Dinner with the fam is being filmed today...not having steak giggling

Thanks for the info! Welcome1
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by StarCrossedLover Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:02 pm

scoopsville wrote:Dinner with the fam is being filmed today...not having steak giggling

True story. The filming is starting in exactly 2 hours. I have confirmation that they are having lasagna with sides of red wine, white wine, and all shades in between.
StarCrossedLover
StarCrossedLover

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:04 pm

StarCrossedLover wrote:

True story. The filming is starting in exactly 2 hours. I have confirmation that they are having lasagna with sides of red wine, white wine, and all shades in between.

are we safe to say you're family member too? laugh out loud

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 48 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 36 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1

+48
brittany4400
Kashathediva
beader
scoopsville
jelle