SELECT CONTENT

Zak Waddell - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1

Page 19 of 48 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 33 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Zak Waddell - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 19 Empty Re: Zak Waddell - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by california90 Fri May 24, 2013 4:15 am

chasingpavements wrote:It's interesting that she made a point to say that he's good looking, and so many posters here have said that they can't believe he made it to F3/F4 because he's not good looking.

Some people think he looks handsome. I think its just preference of type. And well.. there are 24 other guys, its sometimes natural for people to kind of "rank" these guys. I mean I won't lie, if you put him next to say Kasey, I would think Kasey is much more physically attractive while someone else would say Zak.

california90

Back to top Go down

Zak Waddell - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 19 Empty Re: Zak Waddell - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by Guest Fri May 24, 2013 8:23 am

laugh out loud. His friends still have pics up from back then on FB and they were joking about "her". I didn't get the meaning of the comments yesterday, I thought it was some insider joking between friends(she was also in the pics) and she was tagged "theonewhoshallnotbetaggedfacebookstalkingalarm"...her being an ex, makes a bit more sense now;
...hmmm makes you wonder though....I mean if they dated 3 years ago and he was according to her a "jackass" than why does she still have pics of them together on her phone? 👅

will try to find the pic

Back to top Go down

Post by Huchmom3 Fri May 24, 2013 8:30 am

Those are some harsh comments his ex made, but in all fairness, their relationship ended 3 years ago? So, she could be a bitter ex or he could have changed, matured. We don't know why they broke up so it's pointless to speculate and give any person in this position a bad, negative label when we truly don't know or will know for that matter.

Also, that picture (I don't know how to bring it over here) of those thinking it's Zak comforting Desiree in a blue V-neck T-shirt, I don't believe it is. Zak is very tan and muscular. The arms on that picture are too pale for him. I think it may be Drew or even Chris.
Huchmom3
Huchmom3

Back to top Go down

Post by Huchmom3 Fri May 24, 2013 8:46 am

california90 wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:It's interesting that she made a point to say that he's good looking, and so many posters here have said that they can't believe he made it to F3/F4 because he's not good looking.

Some people think he looks handsome. I think its just preference of type. And well.. there are 24 other guys, its sometimes natural for people to kind of "rank" these guys. I mean I won't lie, if you put him next to say Kasey, I would think Kasey is much more physically attractive while someone else would say Zak.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, right? IMO he is definitely appealing, but I think his humor his attractive, and for someone like myself, that goes a long way in my eyes. As you said if you put him next to Kasey, well, Kasey imo is a hottie, as is Chris. Drew has a boyish charm about him that appeals to me. Desiree has many guys this season that I find attractive (based off their BIOS), but in different ways. To each their own :Smiley:
Huchmom3
Huchmom3

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Fri May 24, 2013 10:45 am

Huchmom3 wrote:
california90 wrote:

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, right? IMO he is definitely appealing, but I think his humor his attractive, and for someone like myself, that goes a long way in my eyes. As you said if you put him next to Kasey, well, Kasey imo is a hottie, as is Chris. Drew has a boyish charm about him that appeals to me. Desiree has many guys this season that I find attractive (based off their BIOS), but in different ways. To each their own :Smiley:

I totally get what your saying. I am attracted to drew and chris but in totally different ways. Chris is just my type, tall, slim, brunette, and just hot! Drew does have this boyish sweet charm to him that is also hot! But...... Zak, we will have to see... Nothing for me yet!
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri May 24, 2013 11:22 am

I wasn't surprised he made it as far as he did due to looks, but how goofy he was in those vids.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Fri May 24, 2013 2:35 pm

Huchmom3 wrote:
california90 wrote:

Exactly. A lot of these comments were based off of photos and before the bios even came out. No one even saw Zak's humor and humor can make someone attractive (IMO, humor makes a guy more attractive). Like you said, all of these guys are attractive in different ways and to different people.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 24, 2013 4:01 pm

I don't think we have seen this pic yet, or did we? Its from episode 1, I presume...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri May 24, 2013 10:02 pm

ZevirahWolf wrote:I don't think we have seen this pic yet, or did we? Its from episode 1, I presume...

I hadn't seen this yet. Thanks for posting!
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri May 24, 2013 10:11 pm

Love_Me wrote:
ZevirahWolf wrote:I don't think we have seen this pic yet, or did we? Its from episode 1, I presume...

Thanks! That's a good pic of them. giggling
Dang it! I wish the producers would get off their butts and put up the meet and greet pics!

eta

Which mag is that from? US or another?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 24, 2013 10:32 pm

atem wrote:
Love_Me wrote:

Thanks! That's a good pic of them. giggling
Dang it! I wish the producers would get off their butts and put up the meet and greet pics!

eta

Which mag is that from? US or another?

Us Weekly;)

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Fri May 24, 2013 10:49 pm

He looks hot in that picture :) Lol Des is totally checking out those abs!
DesFever
DesFever

Female Posts : 994

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 48 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 33 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Zak Waddell - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1

+56
etsluu
agentcurls
Newto
Tiggerlgh
beader