SELECT CONTENT

Update on the *Possible* F1/F2 - Thread #2

Page 6 of 73 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 39 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Update on the *Possible* F1/F2 - Thread #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Update on the *Possible* F1/F2 - Thread #2

Post by klarson79 Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:29 pm

WOW!!!! This is huge. Way to go Love_Me!! yes

I'm with Gina...I don't think it necessarily means JP is the default F1 (I've seen too much good from JP & Ashley to believe that), but that he was the last man standing. It could be another Chris/Ali situation too - wouldn't surprise me.

klarson79

Back to top Go down

Update on the *Possible* F1/F2 - Thread #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Update on the *Possible* F1/F2 - Thread #2

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:30 pm

shoepie wrote:
Starshine_16 wrote:The whole "No choice but to go with JP." bit concerns me. I'd hate for him to be her default F1.

Sounds like it may have been obvious to Ben that she had fallen in love with JP and opted out to escape getting rejected at the final RC. And it was the honest thing to do. Why go on with the sham. He might make a good Bachelor for the next season. I say might because I have seen to little of him to know. Smiley
Wow, I posted almost word for word above what you said. Great minds think alike? ha ha :Nod:

I wish RS knew or would say if it's a typical F2 rejection and F1 pick and no one takes themselves out.

Last edited by Gina on Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:30 pm

chaslom4 wrote:
Alexxxx wrote:
chaslom4 wrote:Am I the only one who doesn't see Ben backing out really happening?

I admit it's a stretch. A biiiiiig stretch. But how else does no other choice but JP work? Also, we have the previous clue that Ben stayed in the Westin. Maybe Ash goes to see Ben in the Westin and lets him go pre-FRC, like Ali did to Chris.

IDK, but we've now heard the "no other choice" clue twice, so it's important somehow! What do you think?

👋 Hi Alexxxx! I get what you are saying and the only other thing I can think of is that maybe that just means JP was the only one for Ashley, so there was no other option for her. I can see her doing what Ali did, but would TPTB do that again? With the language barrier, I have found myself interpreting what he says about a million different ways. 😆

Yeah, I considered that somehow he knew Ash only had eyes for JP, but remember this is somebody that lives there in the islands, I think. He would just be present for whatever function he was hired for. That, combined with the probable language barrier makes it seem doubtful to me that he had any way to know what was in Ashley's heart. Pure speculation on my part, but isn't this fun?!?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:32 pm

babymama wrote:
Coastal wrote:

He got the ending for Ali's season and Brad's season AFTER it was sleuthed out by other people. Yes he has had a few things right, but you can't expect others to have doubts when he can't get everything right from the first get go and swear up and down that he does have the stuff right. He absolutely swore up and down that Chantal was the F1 and that she and Brad had thanksgiving together...........big mistake, right??

As far as calling me or my thinking naive..........well, don't really think that was called for.

A lot of you people on here and FORT have selective memory when it comes to this stuff. What you said about Brad's season was not true. Go back and read his posts from the middle of that week. FORT didn't say it was Emily until a Saturday afternoon. RS had already said 3 days earlier he had some major news about the show, then explained himself first thing the next week on why he had to wait. You should read it since it makes your claim ridiculous.

Bottom line, nothing that you say will change my opinion or thoughts of RS, or my sources for that matter. I am not going to get into this any further.

Back to top Go down

Post by chaslom4 Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:34 pm

Alexxxx wrote:
chaslom4 wrote:
Alexxxx wrote:
chaslom4 wrote:Am I the only one who doesn't see Ben backing out really happening?

I admit it's a stretch. A biiiiiig stretch. But how else does no other choice but JP work? Also, we have the previous clue that Ben stayed in the Westin. Maybe Ash goes to see Ben in the Westin and lets him go pre-FRC, like Ali did to Chris.

IDK, but we've now heard the "no other choice" clue twice, so it's important somehow! What do you think?

👋 Hi Alexxxx! I get what you are saying and the only other thing I can think of is that maybe that just means JP was the only one for Ashley, so there was no other option for her. I can see her doing what Ali did, but would TPTB do that again? With the language barrier, I have found myself interpreting what he says about a million different ways. 😆

Yeah, I considered that somehow he knew Ash only had eyes for JP, but remember this is somebody that lives there in the islands, I think. He would just be present for whatever function he was hired for. That, combined with the probable language barrier makes it seem doubtful to me that he had any way to know what was in Ashley's heart. Pure speculation on my part, but isn't this fun?!?

That makes sense. Thanks. Yes it is fun! A finale for once I am actually looking forward to. Imagine that Alexxxx! 😆
chaslom4
chaslom4

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:38 pm

Geez, I stop away from the computer for a few hours and come back to find out this amazing news. Way to go Love_Me!!! bowdown blowkiss

Last edited by Rosepetal on Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by klarson79 Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:38 pm

babymama - There are always going to be people that are going to think RS is full of crap. Unfortunately, the last two endings have kind of put a damper on him and have people questioning him (even though...it was really only Brad's season that he was 100% wrong about. He had Chris as F2....). Personally, I appreciate that he has pretty much laid out the entire situation...season after season. His track record when it comes to dates, the men and women, the order they go home, the details has been great. It sounds like this season he will be back on track as far as saying who the F1 is.

PS....a little humility would do him good though! :A-okay:

klarson79

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:40 pm

Gina wrote:
babymama wrote:
Gina wrote:
Thanks, babymama, good to see you again. Does RS have any info on how the FRC went down.
Was it a typical F2 (Ben F) goes and F1 (JP) is selected at the FRC or more drama? Thanks.

I asked him what else from the f2 he can tell us and he wrote back: "What I know is what I've written. No changes to any of the final four, or the eliminations after that. Just like I said June 1st, Ben and JP are the final 2 and she's engaged to JP.
How it happens I don't know and don't care."
Thanks, laugh out loud..well I care and want to know. :giggle:

Me too! I am not disputing JP as F1. I just want to understand what is meant by "she had on other choose but to go with JP" Was Ben not even in consideration, was he not there, did he bow out etc etc etc LOL

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:40 pm

Rosepetal wrote:Geez, I stop away from the computer for a few hours and come back to find out this amazing news. Way to go Love-Me!!! bowdown blowkiss

Right? I think this is the best news we've had all season! :dancedancedanc :crazy dance: :Dancing Rose:
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:40 pm

Coastal wrote:

Bottom line, nothing that you say will change my opinion or thoughts of RS, or my sources for that matter. I am not going to get into this any further.

That's fine. Just know everything you wrote in your post a few pages back from all your "sources", are dead wrong. Don't know where they came up with that, but none of it is right. Continue to be blindly led by them. I'll believe the guy who has pretty much nailed everything about this show long before anyone else has.

And when it is wrong, I'm sure you won't admit it. You'll just prob say "oh well, RS got lucky and we here already that figured out." No you didn't. You guys on here were all clinging to a guy who spoke broken English that posted on a fan page that Ben was the f1. And plenty of you were so hoping he'd be right, just so that RS would be wrong. I've seen the posts. It's pretty disgusting. And now that Love_Me says today that the guy is now saying JP is f1, you all think that Love_Me did something impressive? That doesn't make any sense

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:42 pm

klarson79 wrote:babymama - There are always going to be people that are going to think RS is full of crap. Unfortunately, the last two endings have kind of put a damper on him and have people questioning him (even though...it was really only Brad's season that he was 100% wrong about. He had Chris as F2....). Personally, I appreciate that he has pretty much laid out the entire situation...season after season. His track record when it comes to dates, the men and women, the order they go home, the details has been great. It sounds like this season he will be back on track as far as saying who the F1 is.

PS....a little humility would do him good though! :A-okay:

I appreciate you giving the guy some credit. I just wish others would too, that's all. You don't have to like him but at least give the guy credit, and a lot of the people on here can't do that. Sad.

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess81320 Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:42 pm

I am so overjoyed by the news I can't stop smiling!!! goteam :bigsmile:

Team Cupcake :27:

Update on the *Possible* F1/F2 - Thread #2 - Page 6 Fgbbb

Team SeanCat 🐘

"If something's meant to be, it will happen.. in the right time, with the right person and for the best reason."
Update on the *Possible* F1/F2 - Thread #2 - Page 6 394620_10150508901589239_141439374238_8542780_758788939_n
Princess81320
Princess81320

Female Posts : 664

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 73 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 39 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Update on the *Possible* F1/F2 - Thread #2

+100
skitts
momoftrips
mrsbatonmom
ryvetted
Shadow