SELECT CONTENT

Update on the *Possible* F1/F2 - Thread #2

Page 56 of 73 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 64 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Update on the *Possible* F1/F2 - Thread #2 - Page 56 Empty Re: Update on the *Possible* F1/F2 - Thread #2

Post by Shadow Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:13 am

mrsbatonmom wrote:Does he mention JP at all? Seems like he only knows what happens to Ben and Ryan.

Could it be because, Ben and Ryan were the only two he saw at the Westin.
Shadow
Shadow

Female Posts : 277

Back to top Go down

Update on the *Possible* F1/F2 - Thread #2 - Page 56 Empty Re: Update on the *Possible* F1/F2 - Thread #2

Post by northernviewer Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:19 am

Kashathediva wrote:The season of the enigma!
We are kept on the edge of our seats by a mysterious gent whose command of the english language is mysterious at best!
This could be the most mysterious season yet.
This could be the most mysterious FRC yet!
Maybe we should enlist the help of Nancy Drew, Inspector Gadget and the Hardy Boys! RS be damned!

giggling I went to the school of "Murder She Wrote", head instructor was Jessica Fletcher....maybe I could be of some assistanace handwave
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:20 am

mrsbatonmom wrote:Does he mention JP at all? Seems like he only knows what happens to Ben and Ryan.

Instead of a private message, I just wrote on his wall and asked him if JP won...we will see if he answers.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:23 am

The guy in Fiji never referred to Ben as Ben F or as the F1. I posted it that way so everyone would be clear on what he was saying about the situation. Those were my words when all he would use are the words Ben and win.

I can understand everyone being skeptical of what he said and the things he shared with me in private, but he was specific about Ben being at the Westin. We know from the new previews someone stayed at the Westin.

Now this is one of the private message he sent me a while ago that I included:

SHE MADE IT UP WITH BEN .... SHE ALSO WENT ON A DATE WITH BEN ON VOMO LAILAI ...AND TO SAVUSAVU ON BELMAIRE ....... SHE ALSO FELL IN LOVE WITH A FIJIAN MAN ... BUT IT WAS TO LATE

Are there screencaps or any evidence about a date or activity taking place on SAVUSAVU ON BELMAIR?

IMO he has no reason to lead anyone on a wild goose chase or make up lies about a show he doesn't seem to follow or understand.

I think he saw somethings that went on while the Bachelorette crew was filming in Fiji, but he is confused about the specifics.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:01 am

Are there screencaps or any evidence about a date or activity taking place on SAVUSAVU ON BELMAIR?

Here you go Love_Me. Ben and Ashley on the Bel'Mare.

Update on the *Possible* F1/F2 - Thread #2 - Page 56 34ihbwz
Update on the *Possible* F1/F2 - Thread #2 - Page 56 Aya8ht

Snorkeling is a possibility in and around Savusavu.
Update on the *Possible* F1/F2 - Thread #2 - Page 56 20to3t2

http://www.belmarefiji.com/
http://www.fiji-savusavu.com/activities.html

Update on the *Possible* F1/F2 - Thread #2 - Page 56 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondieGal Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:57 am

Love_Me, due to your correspondence with Fijiman you were the first to report that Ben was in the final two! high five

As with so many things, there is the story told, and there is the story itself.
BlondieGal
BlondieGal

Female Posts : 1122

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:13 am

BlondieGal wrote:Love_Me, due to your correspondence with Fijiman you were the first to report that Ben was in the final two! high five

hasn't she been awesome this year with all of her finds? yes

I'm not totally convinced that JP is F1, even though I'm about 95% sure, due to the edit and all of the spoilers, I still wouldn't put anything past MF, and his ability to manipulate spoilers and their sources. IF Ben is F1, I know I won't have seen the love story and will consider it another dud season. Like last year with Chantal, the only thing that gives me pause about JP being F1 is because I personally like him and can see a love story... and I'm usually always wrong, so it's not boding well for JP I'm afraid, on that account. giggling
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:26 am

My take on fijiman's she finished with Ben is this:

fin·ished/ˈfiniSHt/Adjective
1. (of an action, activity, or piece of work) Having been completed or ended.
2. (of a person) Having completed or ended an action or activity: "they'll be finished here in an hour"

just my take on this...I think there is just to much edit and post show that points to JP..However I would NOT have a problem her choosing Ben..But as many have said that she seems taken with JP as he is with her..And JP be hidden in all the pre episodes screencaps..
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:41 am

northernviewer wrote:
BlondieGal wrote:Love_Me, due to your correspondence with Fijiman you were the first to report that Ben was in the final two! high five

hasn't she been awesome this year with all of her finds? yes

I'm not totally convinced that JP is F1, even though I'm about 95% sure, due to the edit and all of the spoilers, I still wouldn't put anything past MF, and his ability to manipulate spoilers and their sources. IF Ben is F1, I know I won't have seen the love story and will consider it another dud season. Like last year with Chantal, the only thing that gives me pause about JP being F1 is because I personally like him and can see a love story... and I'm usually always wrong, so it's not boding well for JP I'm afraid, on that account. giggling

You and me both NV, I can see a story (whether it is love or not remains to be seen), they are very attracted to each other as were Brad and Chantal, but Brad changed after the SI episode, but how much of Brad's prior edit was due to editing is anyone's guess, the Emily picnic was talked about between the contestants, but I didn't see anything about Chantal coming home really late from her date with Brad to Catalina.

As a photographic episode is going to be shown on 7/11 and Ben is not a part of it as Emily wasn't a part of the SI one, I wonder if we will see a change in Ashley as we did with Brad. I know I keep saying that we can't compare a male lead and female lead as far as edits go, but Anders is right, this is paralleling Brad's season.

Although Ashley has said that her love story started in Episode 6 which is last week, Brad said that his started in Anguilla, so who knows. Everything that's out there appears to point to JP as F1, but that could change with what's happening in this Episode.
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:50 am

If this is Ben's LCD..It sure doesn't look good for Ben..

Update on the *Possible* F1/F2 - Thread #2 - Page 56 253678_218947204793098_197501983604287_725584_3429903_n
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:57 am

I don't think Fijiman is lying or purposely misleading anyone, the problem is a language barrier and the added confusion of how this show works. Love, you're doing a fantastic job! So don't worry about anything and enjoy being awesome! :D

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:03 am

Hotmomma wrote:If this is Ben's LCD..It sure doesn't look good for Ben..

Update on the *Possible* F1/F2 - Thread #2 - Page 56 253678_218947204793098_197501983604287_725584_3429903_n

Is that where this picture is from?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 73 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 64 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Update on the *Possible* F1/F2 - Thread #2

+100
skitts
momoftrips
mrsbatonmom
ryvetted
Shadow