SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon May 13, 2013 10:18 am

atem wrote:JuanPa tweeted this morning. Hope someone tweets him a Good Morning!

i have checked his twitter, and he seems not following any of his fellow contestants. Wonder maybe MF not allowing them to? scratch #stilldyingtofindChris`sTA. giggling

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by atem Mon May 13, 2013 10:31 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
atem wrote:JuanPa tweeted this morning. Hope someone tweets him a Good Morning!

i have checked his twitter, and he seems not following any of his fellow contestants. Wonder maybe MF not allowing them to? scratch #stilldyingtofindChris`sTA. giggling

Oh, I am sure he will later!

I bet Chris won't have his up any time soon. It would be great if he did though!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 13, 2013 11:29 am

New IG pic (I remove Camila for now)

Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 9 210

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon May 13, 2013 12:00 pm

Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 9 820x421

Juan Pablo
Hometown: Barquisimeto, Venezuela
Height: 5'11"
Shoe Size: 11.5
Tattoos: 1
Favorite Childhood Memory: Winning a youth soccer tournament
Hot-Spot Club or Low-Key Bar: Hot spot, because that's where they play the danceable music.
Favorite Book: Don't read

Bachelor Bio

Would you describe yourself more as "the party-starter," "the wingman" or "the laid-back one"?
The laid-back one, but with great music, the all-night dancer.

Where do you see yourself in five years?
As one of the most respected agents in sports and music.

If you could have one superpower, what would it be and why?
To read people's minds, know what they think and why they think that way, so I can understand them better.

Describe your idea of the ultimate date.
Having a special lunch with the love of my life on a tepui (a mountainous plateau) in Canaima [National Park in Venezuela]. Flying on a helicopter around the jungle and stopping to eat on top of a tepui.

Meatloaf said he would "do anything for love, but he won't do that." What will you not do?
(Answer left blank.)

Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 9 800x

Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 9 800x
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon May 13, 2013 2:15 pm

Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 9 1316580272pre-1368471599

http://www.wetpaint.com/the-bachelorette/gallery/2013-05-13-spoilers-desiree-hartsocks-men-official?rand=174683&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=pipes-BACH&utm_campaign=EM&utm_content=YOUMUSTSEE&utm_term=Monday+12#14
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon May 13, 2013 2:44 pm

sophienette wrote:New IG pic (I remove Camila for now)

Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 9 210

He looks cute here. Thanks for posting.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu May 16, 2013 10:25 pm

That's Juanpa? Wow! He's looking fine in that pic!

Oh, and I love that his dad is responding to Desiree's tweet about her 1st grad picture. yes

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun May 19, 2013 7:39 am

I'm loving Juanpa on twitter! He looks fantastic! May 27th, hurry up already!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon May 20, 2013 11:07 am

What did Juanpa do in the Soulja Boy vid? giggling
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Tue May 21, 2013 2:48 pm

Someone must be trying to fish some info out of Juan from his tweets..
No puedo decir NADA mi pana... RT @DaneFernandez23: @JuanPaGalavis brother q hay del bachelor????suelta prenda
translation-I can not say ANYTHING my buddy ... RT @ DaneFernandez23: @ JuanPaGalavis brother's bachelor's q???? Loose garment

DKWillis

Female Posts : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue May 21, 2013 3:24 pm

Loose garment? scratch :P

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 21, 2013 4:05 pm

Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 9 Bk0bd810

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+99
Longhornfan
jlccaz
notarose
eirekay
Maddy