SELECT CONTENT

Kasey Stewart - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 13 of 45 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 29 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kasey Stewart - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: Kasey Stewart - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Mirzam Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:13 pm

RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve 6m
I will have more details of the Mr. America group date in tomorrow's column, but for now, I can tell you Kasey Stewart was the winner
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Kasey Stewart - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: Kasey Stewart - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by atem Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:18 pm

Mirzam wrote:
I will have more details of the Mr. America group date in tomorrow's column, but for now, I can tell you Kasey Stewart was the winner

Yay for Kasey! High clap

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:33 pm

One of my favorites so far.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:36 pm

TEAM DESEY!
DesFever
DesFever

Female Posts : 994

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:36 pm

atem wrote:
Mirzam wrote:

Yay for Kasey! High clap

Sounds like a frontrunner! Although they are sometimes too good to be true and don't make it out at the very end.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:39 pm

<3 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][img][/img]

Kasey Stewart and his 2 sisters, with their husbands. Smiley

Hi! I think you should put this in Kasey's thread! 👋

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:39 pm

Awesome! He's so freakin gorgeous!
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:40 pm

Here he is...Mr. America!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:43 pm

Pattycake92 wrote:Awesome! He's so freakin gorgeous!

He is breathtaking. <3
DesFever
DesFever

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:46 pm

atem wrote:Here he is...Mr. America!

EVERY girl in America is gonna fall in love with him, I can forsee that.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:48 pm

[quote="california90"]
atem wrote:
Mirzam wrote:

Yay for Kasey! High clap

Sounds like a frontrunner! Although they are sometimes too good to be true and don't make it out at the very end. [/quote

Desiree was a judge on the competition so if he won, she must like him! This reminds me of Roberto einning the Lion King musical on Week 4 of Ali's season. I hope this one does work out though. These two are cute and have a lot in common.
DesFever
DesFever

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:02 pm

[quote="DesFever"]
california90 wrote:
atem wrote:
Mirzam wrote:

Yay for Kasey! High clap

Sounds like a frontrunner! Although they are sometimes too good to be true and don't make it out at the very end. [/quote

Desiree was a judge on the competition so if he won, she must like him! This reminds me of Roberto einning the Lion King musical on Week 4 of Ali's season. I hope this one does work out though. These two are cute and have a lot in common.

Trying so hard to not pick favorites!! But I hope he's Ali's Roberto!

<3 wrote:Yes, he is such a great guy!

Glad to hear he's a great guy, he seems like it!

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 45 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 29 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kasey Stewart - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+37
Huchmom3
b
DKWillis
JBF
yhtran